Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7

Author Topic: Dagger Branch: Back in Action! [Missions in Vietnam, Alaska, NK, D.C, and Cuba]  (Read 5457 times)

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
Re: Dagger Branch: Back in Action! [Waitlist Open!]
« Reply #15 on: July 03, 2015, 01:32:41 pm »

((I assume the Grenades are regular ones, and the F. Grenades flashbangs?))
Black lives matter.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 03, 2015, 01:48:44 pm »

Begin heading towards my target's home along with 102, while keeping out of sight of any who might be in our way. Remind the otherworldly entity that controls this world that my name is Jonathan.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2015, 02:08:31 pm by Hawk132 »
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
Re: Dagger Branch: Back in Action! [0/5 Players]
« Reply #17 on: July 03, 2015, 02:06:56 pm »

-snip-
Since you have your full application up, I'll take you before wolf. Sorry wolf, you'll be added to the waitlist.
((It's ok. I expect that someone's gonna die. It's an RTD. Also the OP lists me as a player, not waitlisted.
EDIT: Finished sheet))
« Last Edit: July 03, 2015, 02:16:46 pm by Twinwolf »
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Knave

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 03, 2015, 02:12:32 pm »

While the waves crash against the shore, you silently sneak past the unarmed dock workers (3+2). As you duck out of their line of sight, you hear a voice coming your way. You peek out and see a man with military dress on and a pistol strapped to his side speaking to what seems to be a younger officer wielding an AK-47.

OOC: Are they both officers? Or just the one with the AK-47? Want to interrogate the most senior one :D

EDIT: Also, when we're making our actions, maybe we could all start the post with our agent name for the first bit, so I can associate character with your forum names without having to switch back to the chart?
« Last Edit: July 03, 2015, 02:18:26 pm by Knave »

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 03, 2015, 02:15:49 pm »

Open fire on him.
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

Xardalas

• Bay Watcher
  • Being bored and stuff.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 03, 2015, 02:30:31 pm »

Operative 246 (Frank Seale) moves out along the coast, following alongside the stream heading to the post.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2015, 02:39:30 pm by Xardalas »

bsnott

• Bay Watcher
  • [LIKES_PATIOS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 03, 2015, 02:38:15 pm »

Begin heading towards my target's home along with 102, while keeping out of sight of any who might be in our way. Remind the otherworldly entity that controls this world that my name is Jonathan.
You begin the trek over to the politician's mountain home, with 102 following close behind. You come to a small stream with a bridge over it. On the bridge are two armed men, presumably a patrol.

Open fire on him.
(5+1) You fire off one bullet right into the guard's head. He drops to the ground without even alerting the other guard, who is sitting on the end of the dock not paying attention.

Operative 246 moves out heading into the trees and following alongside the stream while doing his best to remain hidden and in cover.
You stick to the bushes and trees, but follow the river. After going approximately one kilometer, you see a patrol boat coming in the distance. (4) The patrol boat passes you without noticing your presence.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
"This town ain't big enough for the two of us, turkey"

*gobbles menacingly*

Xardalas

• Bay Watcher
  • Being bored and stuff.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 03, 2015, 02:41:20 pm »

Operative 246 hides until the boat passes. Once that is done, he contacts Lumberjack.

He hunkers down onto the ground until the boat passe, a sigh of relief escaping him. His hand reaching up and tapping the com embedded slightly behind his ear to activate it. "Lumberjack, come in. Requesting a map of the local area as well as any information on the target area."

bsnott

• Bay Watcher
  • [LIKES_PATIOS]
    • View Profile

((I assume the Grenades are regular ones, and the F. Grenades flashbangs?))
Yup.

OOC: Are they both officers? Or just the one with the AK-47? Want to interrogate the most senior one :D

EDIT: Also, when we're making our actions, maybe we could all start the post with our agent name for the first bit, so I can associate character with your forum names without having to switch back to the chart?
I don't know if they're both officers, just that they're both in military dress. ;)

*gobbles menacingly*

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"On my signal, we're moving in and taking them out."
Snake takes out a flashbang, pops off the ring, cooks it for just a moment and rolls it in.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2015, 02:53:04 pm by Sentient Bowtie »
Black lives matter.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Attempt to get through unnoticed by crossing the stream instead of the bridge. If they spot us they get a few bullets in their faces.

bsnott

• Bay Watcher
  • [LIKES_PATIOS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 03, 2015, 03:04:11 pm »

The boat passes out of sight, and Seale breathes a sigh of relief. "Lumberjack, come in. Requesting a map of the local area as well as any information on the target area."
"Roger that, 246." comes a deep voice from the com. Seale receives a file with a satellite image of the area, as well as one taken from a recon plane. Using the map as a guide, he sees that he is about 1/3 of the way to the target, and there is only one guard tower, on the far side. There is one building that seems to be two stories tall, likely where the network is. There is another building across from it, likely a small barracks.

Snake looks at his operatives and says, "On my signal, we're moving in and taking them out." He takes a flashbang from the holster, cooks it for a second, and rolls it in on the ground. It goes off on the other side of the wall, and Snake hears shouting. One of the thugs shoots as it goes off, the shots going into the cieling across the room.

Agent Cross decides to attempt to quietly wade through the stream and avoid a firefight. He motions for the operative to follow him. (4+1) Johnathon himself gets across the river easily enough, and gets to the trees, then covering his operative while he swims across. (3) As he is crossing the stream, one of the guards looks over the side of the river he is crossing. He notices your agent crossing, and speaks to the other guard. (5+2) Johnathon cleanly puts a bullet through the first guard's head, and (2+2) fires two more bullets at the other guard. One connects, hitting him in the stomach. The guard calls something into his radio before the operative raises his weapon and (5) double taps him in the chest. The operative jogs over to Cross and taps him on the shoulder to indicate that they should get moving.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

//A yellow cell color means that your enemies have been put on alert.

*gobbles menacingly*

Knave

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I don't know if they're both officers, just that they're both in military dress. ;)

Ha ha, okay - well this should be fun! :)

Morello waits - listening in silence. This one might know something useful. Have to take out the other one quickly though.

Eavesdrop on the conversation and try to ascertain who's giving orders to who. Silently eliminate the one taking orders (as best I can tell) and try to capture/interrogate the other for relevant info on my target.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Now!"
Hopefully the agents got the signal. Was it too subtle?
Snake moves around the corner, pistol at the ready, and fires a shot at the closest guard.
Black lives matter.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Continue moving to the target.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7