Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How long should I wait for people to post

2 days - anyone who dosen't post gets skipped?
2 days - anyone who dosen't post forages
3-4 days - anyone who dosen't post gets skipped
3-4 days - anyone who dosen't post forages
wait until everyone has posted

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 18

Author Topic: Ant Colony-On a hiatus  (Read 12958 times)

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile

everyone forage

everyone
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Megggas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(my computer is currently having problems, so I can only post from my phone.  I can't check my map, so if I found any fertile tiles, my foraging actions take place on those)

Player 12 action:
-all scouts forage if possible.  If not possible, then both groups move 7 tiles west
-all foragers forage
-all regular ants forage
-all diggers dig a storeroom under my queen's nest
Due to Real Life reasons, I have to disappear for awhile.  Take me out of all games that I'm participating in.  Sorry.

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile

Every ant forage
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Whoooops. I can't believe I miscounted space like a total scrub.

Also I think my food is off. I had

-100 for evolving
+87 for breeders foraging
+787 for foragers foraging
-510 upkeep

Total: 649.

Then there's the random bonus food which I don't totally understand. But afaik that can only add to the total, not take away from it.

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
  • Everything is going as planned
    • View Profile

(my computer is currently having problems, so I can only post from my phone.  I can't check my map, so if I found any fertile tiles, my foraging actions take place on those)

Player 12 action:
-all scouts forage if possible.  If not possible, then both groups move 7 tiles west
-all foragers forage
-all regular ants forage

I know the path of your scouts if you want me to continue that, and no they aren't "stationed" on your colony.

@Criptfeind: the food is right you are factoring in the 75% Summer bonus which didn't happen last turn.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2015, 11:21:43 am by fillipk »
Giving waitlisted people the ability to murder non-responsive players was a great idea. Need to do that more often.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Wait, did we not start on the first turn of spring?

Because we've had six turns thus far. I thought that they were spring 1-2-3 summer 1-2-3 and now we're on autumn 1. Also the text for what season it is sorta implied that it was summer 3. And when you say ants will gather normal food in Autumn you were using the future tense... I mean... Pretty much everything seems to be pointing to it being Autumn 1, but I didn't actually forage on what would have been spring 3 or summer 1, so I guess...
« Last Edit: July 21, 2015, 11:35:57 am by Criptfeind »

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ugh sorry I've been quoting my last update because that's the easyiest thing to do and I forgot to update the turn number, these actions are for turn 8 which is Autumn 2.
Giving waitlisted people the ability to murder non-responsive players was a great idea. Need to do that more often.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

... Then we skipped turn seven?

No, we've still only had six turns thus far.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2015, 12:21:24 pm by Criptfeind »

Megggas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Player 12 action:
-all foragers forage
-all regular ants forage

I know the path of your scouts if you want me to continue that, and no they aren't "stationed" on your colony.

@Criptfeind: the food is right you are factoring in the 75% Summer bonus which didn't happen last turn.

Ok, then continue their path then.
Due to Real Life reasons, I have to disappear for awhile.  Take me out of all games that I'm participating in.  Sorry.

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

... Then we skipped turn seven?

No, we've still only had six turns thus far.

Your right I skipped the first part of spring I believe, either way I think there will be enough food gathering this turn to make up for it and I'm just going to call it turn 8

The other thing that could have happened was that I didn't make a big turn status post till turn 2 so one was skipped like that.

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Deny
Ozarck
H4zardZ1
GameBoyBlue
Pencil_Art

check in
« Last Edit: July 22, 2015, 10:25:25 am by fillipk »

H4zardZ1

• Bay Watcher
  • Mostly Harmless
    • View Profile

Diggers: Dig storeroom.
Remaining ants: Forage.
Quote from: Rock
Quote from: Comrade Qwasich
Stop bullying children
I can't
I have to bully children
Sigtext and other things

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile

It's been two days, and with Winter coming on...

Also, Criptfiend followed almost exactly the same route I did, but has significantly more food/managed to evolve his last 50 ants. Does he have a fertile tile or something helping him, or did he just focus down on Foragers before diggers and breeders more?

Oh yeah, and I'd like to Evolve my queen.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well, whatever, I guess us skipping a turn doesn't matter since we randomly rolled a double turn practically.

Digger ants dig out storage space north of the latest storage space.
Everyone else forage.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile

Foragers forage. ants dig two burrows, one west and one east of main shaft, level 2 and one storage room below the queen room
« Last Edit: July 22, 2015, 02:56:32 pm by Ozarck »
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 18