Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 57

Author Topic: You are a Dungeon  (Read 47342 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: You are a Dungeon
« Reply #420 on: July 19, 2015, 06:16:24 am »

Greet the gobbo. With mindwords.
+1

If that fails then send single unarmed skeleton and have it made obvious "halt" motion, but prepare to slaughter them all in case negotiations go south.

+1.
+1
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: July 19, 2015, 08:02:45 am »

Do we get exp for killing gobbos?

Also we could  let them pass.
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

pikorge

• Bay Watcher
  • bird on the dancefloor
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: July 19, 2015, 08:45:08 am »

Just posting to say that I enjoy reading this.
Keep it up. :-)
Re: You are the evo ape.

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: July 19, 2015, 11:17:37 am »

Greet the Goblins and return our forces into our stronghold.

Tell them that they may stay here for as long as they wish, so long as they do not move towards the direction of the mausoleum. Also tell them that the humans have been busy with a dark power and said power has killed around 10 human guardsman. Tell them it may be great day for your tribe if you were to succeed in a devastating raid.

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
  • Everything is going as planned
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: July 19, 2015, 12:37:47 pm »

Greet the Goblins with Mindwords, the blue one

Personally I'm in favor of massing zombies, like 15 of them in the large chamber in the alcoves, including the ones we already have, and put all the skeletons in the Heart Chamber, One arrow guy and one giant bat can be on top to hunt down anybody who runs away.  Spend the rest of the DP on skeletons with bows.
Giving waitlisted people the ability to murder non-responsive players was a great idea. Need to do that more often.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: July 19, 2015, 01:13:54 pm »

Actually. . . . I have a sightly different idea. . . .
Just whisper into the Blue Gobbos ears, in a classicaly seductive voice "Power and Treasures is my promise, A life is the cost."

We should also up our number of ranged units. 3 skellies and 3 bows for 45 dp
after that we should make plans for our B1 floor. I think 2 rooms small, and 3 hallways, also small, one of which serves as a dead end, for now.
Which is another 45.

I think we should invent a zombie head falling, trap, or a zed pit.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: July 19, 2015, 01:26:54 pm »

Personally I'm in favor of massing zombies, like 15 of them in the large chamber in the alcoves, including the ones we already have, and put all the skeletons in the Heart Chamber, One arrow guy and one giant bat can be on top to hunt down anybody who runs away.  Spend the rest of the DP on skeletons with bows.
since zombie can only use armor, they wouldn't be much use alone.

Just whisper into the Blue Gobbos ears, in a classicaly seductive voice "Power and Treasures is my promise, A life is the cost."

We should also up our number of ranged units. 3 skellies and 3 bows for 45 dp
after that we should make plans for our B1 floor. I think 2 rooms small, and 3 hallways, also small, one of which serves as a dead end, for now.
Which is another 45.

I think we should invent a zombie head falling, trap, or a zed pit.
I think we don't need to add rooms just yet. there is plenty of space for our current army, even if we were to recruit this gang and summon all the creatures I suggested. Space doesn't make things notably more difficult for adventurers - summons and trap do. But, we don't have access to traps yet.

DAPARROT

• Bay Watcher
  • More parrots
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: July 19, 2015, 01:49:40 pm »

+1

If that fails then send single unarmed skeleton and have it made obvious "halt" motion, but prepare to slaughter them all in case negotiations go south.

+1.
+1
+1
I should probably introduce the actual plot soon
7/11 guy, bringer of the apocabeepse. Uplifter of threads. Herald of the hive.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: July 19, 2015, 01:52:11 pm »

We dont has those though?  Well we have power, but we dont even know if they can take it with them.  Are we lying to them for the XPs?
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: July 19, 2015, 02:45:25 pm »

Raise 2 Zombies & 3 Giant Bats (+stuff to stay behind and guard?)

Attack Preparations:

Infantry Block:
5 zombies in front with bucklers, 5 skeletons with armor and spears in back.

Attack Plan:

Distraction:
4 skeleton archers fly in on giant bats, circle around the goblins, and fire at them the best they can.

Main Attack:
Infantry block approaches hastily, curving into almost a semi-circle when they reach the goblins.
Zombies defend, while skeletons attack with spears from behind zombies.

Coup de grace:
While goblins are immersed in the over-powering offense, captain bones swoops in on giant bat, lands on top of creepy goblin, kills him, then dispatches with the rest.
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

conein

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: July 19, 2015, 02:50:35 pm »

Nah, goblins aren't offensive. At least i think

+1

+1.
+1
+1
+1

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: July 19, 2015, 02:53:30 pm »

I'm pretty sure the spears are too short to reliably stab things from behind the zombies.

I doubt the bats are large enough (or even strong enough) to carry something. Not to mention the fact that it's going to be extremely hard to hit anything while flying.

Capt'n Bones is pretty much a normal skeleton with a command aura, so I have no idea why you would want to not only risk losing him, but also keeping him away from other skeletons.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: July 19, 2015, 07:01:08 pm »

Gobbos could bring people to us for sacrifices. No need to make an enemy when none exists as of yet.

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: July 19, 2015, 07:05:30 pm »

-1 to attacking the gobbos. We need agents who can do something for us outtside our sphere of influence.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: July 19, 2015, 08:08:19 pm »

There is no garentee that, if they come from outside our sphere, and join us, they may leave our sphere
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 57