Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 57

Author Topic: You are a Dungeon  (Read 47113 times)

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are a Dungeon
« Reply #105 on: July 02, 2015, 08:59:51 pm »

Same strategy as with the first 2: Don't attack unless they get near the Heart. They might think the guards deserted or something.
+1
+1

Bow skeleton should target the captain also.
+1.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: July 02, 2015, 09:20:57 pm »

Maybe we can get the zombies to engage in a better position if we make them pretend to be dead and create a negative emotional reponse in the soldiers. With a bit of luck, it will bring morale down.

evilcherry

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: July 03, 2015, 03:31:32 am »

Maybe we can get the zombies to engage in a better position if we make them pretend to be dead and create a negative emotional reponse in the soldiers. With a bit of luck, it will bring morale down.

+1. So Zombies lie down, and skellies ambush. When the group converge on the zeds, we all spring up and have a round of toast.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: July 03, 2015, 03:40:12 am »

In theory, is it possible to move our Heart?

karhell

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_A_MOLPY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: July 03, 2015, 04:12:33 am »

If I understood properly, with enough DP, it should be possible to alter the entire area (eg. making our crypt a lot deeper).
Or maybe have a skelly grab it and run.

+1. So Zombies lie down, and skellies ambush. When the group converge on the zeds, we all spring up and have a round of toast.
+1, but only if the guards get dangerously close (who am I kidding ? Of course they'll get dangerously close, Narrative Causality and all that...)

conein

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: July 03, 2015, 04:21:15 am »

plus one

evilcherry

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: July 03, 2015, 04:22:37 am »

If I understood properly, with enough DP, it should be possible to alter the entire area (eg. making our crypt a lot deeper).
Or maybe have a skelly grab it and run.

+1, but only if the guards get dangerously close (who am I kidding ? Of course they'll get dangerously close, Narrative Causality and all that...)
By Dangerous I mean directly on top. If they are so genre-blind we can use this to our advantage.

H4zardZ1

• Bay Watcher
  • Mostly Harmless
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: July 03, 2015, 08:38:16 am »

I don't know what to do right now.
Quote from: Rock
Quote from: Comrade Qwasich
Stop bullying children
I can't
I have to bully children
Sigtext and other things

conein

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: July 03, 2015, 08:46:17 am »

We also have 5 dp,  which means a skeleton, a buckler, a sword, a zombie or nothing.

karhell

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_A_MOLPY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: July 03, 2015, 09:01:30 am »

How about raising a skeleton near them, have it run away hoping to split the party, and take'em bit by bit down with our now larger numerical superiority ?

H4zardZ1

• Bay Watcher
  • Mostly Harmless
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: July 03, 2015, 09:22:46 am »

How about raising a skeleton near them, have it run away hoping to split the party, and take'em bit by bit down with our now larger numerical superiority ?
+1, But with less amount of cowardice. Also, put them near corpses should be. Those skeletons will pretend dead. If people tries to attack the skeleton, the skeleton will run away. If they reject the skeleton, Backstab.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2015, 09:28:28 am by H4zardZ1 »
Quote from: Rock
Quote from: Comrade Qwasich
Stop bullying children
I can't
I have to bully children
Sigtext and other things

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
  • Everything is going as planned
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: July 03, 2015, 10:57:19 am »

+1, But with less amount of cowardice. Also, put them near corpses should be. Those skeletons will pretend dead. If people tries to attack the skeleton, the skeleton will run away. If they reject the skeleton, Backstab.

+1
Giving waitlisted people the ability to murder non-responsive players was a great idea. Need to do that more often.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: July 03, 2015, 12:15:53 pm »

Err. Why? This has a horrible chance of backfiring.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: July 03, 2015, 12:57:25 pm »

Raise a skeleton, sure, but let's not complicate things. If we alert the humans they will be wary and can adapt. We either rush them in a pack, with bow blazing, or we leave our zombies as bait and lure them close, rushing when spotted.

Remember, that first batch spotted us and turned to run, and this batch is pre-alerted to the possibility of undead, so trickery is going to be, like Kevak said, pretty risky.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: July 03, 2015, 01:02:27 pm »

We want to survive remember?

Pile up all undead so that they come across it.

Summon giant bat to sit on the "corpses"

Have it attack with great fury, but let one of them escape if they don't kill it.

This will lead them to believe some monstrous bat killed all those people instead of Undead, and by extension, limit people coming in, We have DP production, so there is no reason to jump the gun ion attracting every adventuring party from here to the ends of the earth, at least, until we are slightly better established.
You are now having excessive amounts of fun
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 57