Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11

Author Topic: Universal Menagerie (~/5)  (Read 7047 times)

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
Re: Universal Menagerie (~/5)
« Reply #135 on: July 05, 2015, 07:32:09 pm »

"If you make it 17 and 2.5, sir, I can show you my way around a bedroom...~ 15 and 3 seems reasonable, s-sir..."
Black lives matter.

AlleeCat

• Bay Watcher
  • Black, the beast, descends from shadows...
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: July 05, 2015, 07:44:27 pm »

The tension, so thick you could cut it with a chainsaw, stays hanging in the air for several seconds as the two stare at each other. Suddenly, the Kuma bursts out laughing and slaps Feliciti on the back, who also bursts into laughter. "So much for your 'backup,' little cat! But I must say, you might as well be a Kuma yourself with the way you bargain! You have a deal!"
He extends his arm for a shake, and Feliciti grabs it firmly. "Tell me, are you still on the Lion's Pride?"
"Yessir! Loveliest ship in the whole damn galaxy." She smirks, being only half-sarcastic.
"I shall have the cargo delivered to it directly, then. In the meantime, let us toast to good fortune, yes?" The Kuma yells to the nearest waitress to deliver some drinks, without waiting for an answer.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2015, 08:14:28 pm by AlleeCat »

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: July 05, 2015, 07:45:48 pm »

Letitia sinks into her chair.
Black lives matter.

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
    • Pik-Pik Fortress: A Pikmin Mod
« Reply #138 on: July 06, 2015, 12:15:44 am »

James sat down. If the price is right. He muttered. I already know about Zydra.

The man looks rattled, but he wasn't stupid. He knew he could make a few big bucks off you if everything went down smooth. He scratched down some numbers and slid them to James. "Here is a list of crate numbers. They haven't gone through customs and they never can. They'd never make it and Zydra would kill half the station. They only made it here because there was some sort of mishap in the bay that they're stored in. Its in bay 14, the one in the underdeck. Its currently sealed and off limits, but wont be as of later tonight. Get in, get the goods, and get out. If you get that far Ill give you the delivery location and 50% of you 25% cut. But you wont make it that far, so I'm not worried about the price."

Letitia sinks into her chair.

The tension, so thick you could cut it with a chainsaw, stays hanging in the air for several seconds as the two stare at each other. Suddenly, the Kuma bursts out laughing and slaps Feliciti on the back, who also bursts into laughter. "So much for your 'backup,' little cat! But I must say, you might as well be a Kuma yourself with the way you bargain! You have a deal!"
He extends his arm for a shake, and Feliciti grabs it firmly. "Tell me, are you still on the Lion's Pride?"
"Yessir! Loveliest ship in the whole damn galaxy." She smirks, being only half-sarcastic.
"I shall have the cargo delivered to it directly, then. In the meantime, let us toast to good fortune, yes?" The Kuma yells to the nearest waitress to deliver some drinks, without waiting for an answer.

(A deal has been struck and a job has been acquired.)
Currently on vacation. I have internet, but will update sporadically due to vacation.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #139 on: July 06, 2015, 02:10:55 am »

"If you get that far Ill give you the delivery location and 50% of you 25% cut. But you wont make it that far, so I'm not worried about the price."
((Do I get 50%, or do I get 25%? And of how much?))

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: July 06, 2015, 07:30:20 am »

((You get a 25% cut of the profits. You get paid 50% of that if you secure the goods from bellow deck and then you get the other 50% once you deliver them to their destination. I haven't really decided on numbers yet, but this will be a pretty good pay load)).
Currently on vacation. I have internet, but will update sporadically due to vacation.

AlleeCat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: July 06, 2015, 12:03:57 pm »

((I think I may have inadvertently set the general value of whatever currency exists in this world, by making 20k "expensive"))

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: July 06, 2015, 12:09:26 pm »

"So, Feliciti...?"
Black lives matter.

AlleeCat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: July 06, 2015, 12:11:31 pm »

Feliciti takes a large gulp of her drink before responding. "Nya? Mew need something?"

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: July 06, 2015, 12:13:10 pm »

"Do I need to stick around? I, uh, I don't drink..."
Black lives matter.

AlleeCat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: July 06, 2015, 12:29:59 pm »

"Oh, mew don't need to drink anything alcoholic. It's just customary in Kuma culture to have a drink after securing a deal. I hear some tribes toast with fresh Kuuduu milk..." She makes a face. "Since mew were technically involved, mew still have to drink something, or else it's a sign of disrespect. It shows him mew don't think the deal was fair."
She then leans in and starts to speak quietly, "Besides, between mew and me, I think they water down the drinks in here. They're not strong at all."

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: July 06, 2015, 03:13:37 pm »

"Well, it wasn't fair I'm sure I can work something out with him instead of drinking Kuuduu milk?"
Black lives matter.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #147 on: July 06, 2015, 06:57:09 pm »

Below deck? Aha, you mean the place covered in Zaffroons? That's a lot of risk. Tell me who's involved in this deal, and where we'll be taking it.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: July 06, 2015, 10:11:27 pm »

Swee patted the poor addict on the head. Poor dear was quite demented. "Have no fear, my dear, you shall reborn in the light of the divine Looloniquizar."

Begin integrating the druggy, combine parts of their biology with the recently absorbed plastic. Use their form to create four our five largish spiderlike creatures with the ability to move rapidly or carry small loads. Give them simple, peaceful minds.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: July 06, 2015, 10:41:43 pm »

((I think I may have inadvertently set the general value of whatever currency exists in this world, by making 20k "expensive"))

((You did actually. I'm going to say that it probably costs about 10k to refuel the ship completely.))

Below deck? Aha, you mean the place covered in Zaffroons? That's a lot of risk. Tell me who's involved in this deal, and where we'll be taking it.
The man spits out his drink and looks at you horrified. At this point you all are starting to attract attention. "You're trying to die. You gotta be to be talkin' like that. Shut up and listen. I don't know who told you that, but that rumor is enough to get you killed around here. Go up to whoever told you that and punch him in the face, because he wants you dead. You don't know me and I don't know you, do the job, get paid, never come near me again." He gets up and walks away looking angry. The general onlookers lose interest, but you have been noticed.

Swee patted the poor addict on the head. Poor dear was quite demented. "Have no fear, my dear, you shall reborn in the light of the divine Looloniquizar."

Begin integrating the druggy, combine parts of their biology with the recently absorbed plastic. Use their form to create four our five largish spiderlike creatures with the ability to move rapidly or carry small loads. Give them simple, peaceful minds.

The addict screams as his flesh twists and reconstructs itself. There is no one around to hear it. The transformation is likely immensely painful. You create 4 skitteres. They are made of plastic and bits of addict. However, there wasn't enough addict to go around and you over estimated how much flesh each would need. Only two have eyes, only two have ears. Each has three legs and a grasping appendage with various fingers and toes. The mind of the addict is split between these four creatures, as are his memories and personality. They seem slightly panicked from the transformation, but don't have enough brain power to figure out that they were once a person. They resemble a fleshy lump (varying in shape due to the various bones/plastic keeping them together) with three legs arching out from the sides and a grasping arm on top.

(You can change, but not create new. He had 2 eyes, so you get to eyes to use. Same with skin, digits, and bones. Organs, the mouth, and brain, can all be split, but function less well as a result. The plastic makes up for some of the structural things, but can't do much more than that.))
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11