Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 11

Author Topic: Universal Menagerie (~/5)  (Read 7072 times)

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
Re: Universal Menagerie (~/5)
« Reply #75 on: July 02, 2015, 01:30:21 am »

Letitia shrugs.
Black lives matter.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #76 on: July 02, 2015, 01:33:10 am »

No girls allowed.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 02, 2015, 01:35:21 am »

"What?"
Black lives matter.

Askot Bokbondeler

• Bay Watcher
  • please line up orderly
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: July 02, 2015, 01:53:17 am »

We have to find bar with dancing ladies, it's where the best jobs are at, with the fat guy that sit on corner surrounded by tough guys. Places like this are dangerous for girls but Rro don't think it is safe to leave girl alone either, should go instead with Swee.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: July 02, 2015, 01:57:54 am »

Letitia sighs.
"I see you're point. I'll go get Feliciti, then."
Black lives matter.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: July 02, 2015, 02:03:42 am »

"Hokay, Captain. Hello, Captain, kitty, robot, thing." Firewatch waved at James, Feliciti, DD, and Swee - although in Feliciti's case, it was a wave bye as she was leaving since that was when the Manitari noticed her. At James proclaiming 'no girls allowed', Firewatch looked down at herself as if considering. "...Firewatch count?" She poked herself in the hip as if to point out her shape. "Hokay. Firewatch go with Captain and furry, find job. Have fun!" At least, she would. She liked exploring.

She turned to Swee. "Thing kill 'drug dealer', maybe bring home? For food?" Fire had been living off of rations for awhile now, and while it was sustainable she really wanted meat and bones.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #81 on: July 02, 2015, 02:34:46 am »

James grabbed Firewatch's arm to stop her from going, then explained. You're not a girl! And even if you were, we need your dork dust to get the fat man surrounded by tough guys to agree to our generous terms.

See you around, guys. And remember, back here in six hours!

Coming, DD? James waited for DD's decision, then set off for the busy part of the station with Rro and Firewatch in tow.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: July 02, 2015, 02:36:57 am »

Letitia does indeed go to find Feliciti, at the rec ring.
Black lives matter.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: July 02, 2015, 03:17:24 am »

He didn't slow down even when he flew into the room, snatched a packet of soy food from an open cupboard, and kick his way back into the hallway just as quickly as he entered. Hi Kelly! Thanks Kelly! We're going out, see you later Kelly!

It's not as much a cupboard as it is a set of food slots in the hallway next to the trash chute, placed along the wall like a set of mailboxes with each crewman's name on it. As the Captain grabbed his food, the regular packet simply marked "SOY" in precise robotic handwriting, though mostly for the Captain's own peace of mind rather than with any sort of respect to its actual ingredients, Sheila sent a vaguely positive impulse of acknowledgement to his mind, which the Captain would likely perceive as a hum and a feeling of satisfaction, and also a reminder to buy some more All-Purpose Nutrient MixTM for her to make into some actual food.

Idly swimming in the entirely gelled galley, Sheila casts a telepathic look about for space parasites on the hull, which was the first of her listed tasks to do in port as the others went off to experience grand adventure.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #84 on: July 02, 2015, 03:41:38 am »

He didn't slow down even when he flew into the room, snatched a packet of soy food from an open cupboard, and kick his way back into the hallway just as quickly as he entered. Hi Kelly! Thanks Kelly! We're going out, see you later Kelly!
It's not as much a cupboard as it is a set of food slots in the hallway next to the trash chute, placed along the wall like a set of mailboxes with each crewman's name on it.
((I like your version better.))

Pencil_Art

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: July 02, 2015, 04:18:20 am »

YES.

DD starts after them, trailing at a short distance.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: July 02, 2015, 08:14:16 am »

Firewatch looked at the hand grabbing her arm, then at the captain with a single slow blink. "Hokay?" She carefully pulled her fronds out of James's grip - getting those yanked on hurt - and left him holding just the firm, slightly rough fibrous outer material of her arm. "Firewatch ready. We go."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: July 02, 2015, 08:21:30 am »

Swee saluted vigorously once more, swelling with pride. He was entrusted to wander alone, diving through valuable salvage to support the last gasp of their mission. Surely there was no more heroic a mission to be found!

Swee folded over at the waste as far as his armored core would allow, bowing to Firewatch. "Should fortune favor me, I'll bring back a pair! I'll need to construct an army of robo spiders to carry the bodies and probably repurpose a tank or something to use as a sled. Hmm, I might even find a decommissioned engine, a poor thing just aching for a new life and a proper introduction to this brave new world." Swee's voice trailed off as went back into the ship to rummage for a few things, trying to scare up a few tools before beginning his quest.

Find rope and duct tape from inside the ship, then set out into the villainous port and first attempt to locate a likely looking junkyard without assistance from the locals.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: July 02, 2015, 08:29:15 am »

Firewatch grinned, revealing two sets of teeth much like a shark's. "Hokay, thing. Two be nice. Good hunting!" This last was called after Swee as he headed back inside.

AlleeCat

• Bay Watcher
  • Black, the beast, descends from shadows...
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: July 02, 2015, 09:22:19 am »

Find rope and duct tape from inside the ship, then set out into the villainous port and first attempt to locate a likely looking junkyard without assistance from the locals.
((Feliciti keeps plenty of duct tape on the bridge.))

Letitia shouldn't have much trouble finding something resembling a large panther in the rec ring. Feliciti's specific subspecies rarely leaves the Gainax system. You may also find people who resemble Bengal tigers, as they are the most commonly outgoing subspecies.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 11