Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11

Author Topic: Universal Menagerie (~/5)  (Read 7039 times)

Pencil_Art

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Universal Menagerie (~/5)
« Reply #105 on: July 02, 2015, 11:22:20 pm »

DD follows behind the group.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: July 03, 2015, 01:00:05 am »

Firewatch stared at the waitress with her unblinking, featureless red eyes. "...Have blood?" she inquired. If they didn't, she would just try whatever the captain ordered.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2015, 02:25:46 am by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Askot Bokbondeler

• Bay Watcher
  • please line up orderly
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: July 03, 2015, 04:25:12 am »

A reptilian waitress asks you what you'll be having.
Hello pretty face. We soldiers of fortune, but in between fortunes and short on coin. We looking for big job for big coin, but if you having troubles with someone, i can break trouble's face for you. In exchange, i would ask for your gratitude's worth in drinks.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2015, 07:01:57 am by Askot Bokbondeler »

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: July 03, 2015, 08:10:13 am »

"You--
..we probably should hurry, then..."
Black lives matter.

AlleeCat

• Bay Watcher
  • Black, the beast, descends from shadows...
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: July 03, 2015, 12:28:39 pm »

Feliciti runs off to meet her contact in one of the crappiest bars on the station. When she gets there, a Kumamata is waiting for her in the back, checking his watch.

Kumamata don't get off Gainax IV much. They usually prefer to stay at home, since most dislike the cramped spaces of a starship. Still, some overcome that fear and become nomads. Sometimes entire tribes will leave to become spiritual wanderers and traders. They speak slowly and deliberately, and most have a strong spiritual side, while others reject their culture completely and become crime lords and smugglers. As with Nekomata, Kumamata have fur and claws, and ears and tails resembling those of earth bears. They are the only shifter species that does not have digitigrade legs, and are generally bigger, bulkier and more heavily muscled than other shifters.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: July 03, 2015, 12:54:41 pm »

Letitia looks extremely nervous the entire time.
Black lives matter.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #111 on: July 04, 2015, 12:25:20 am »

James looks her in the eye. What will I have...? If you'd give it to me, I'd like to have your name. He grins innocently, winningly.

Pencil_Art

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: July 04, 2015, 02:21:28 am »

DD rather inconspicuously stands by, the huge robot in the corner.

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
    • Pik-Pik Fortress: A Pikmin Mod
« Reply #113 on: July 04, 2015, 03:28:00 pm »

The waitress writes down you drink orders. She is unmoved by James and shoots Firewatch a quick wink. She returns with the drinks, which are just ok.
Currently on vacation. I have internet, but will update sporadically due to vacation.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: July 04, 2015, 03:28:55 pm »

"Feliciti?"
Black lives matter.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: July 04, 2015, 05:09:03 pm »

Firewatch grinned back, unaware of the very idea of flirtation and thinking the waitress was being nice. "Thanks much," she said, taking the glass of blood and taking a long drink. It was good and warm - it almost tasted fresh killed, and thick. After a few moments she flicked her tongue out to clean off her blood mustache and set the glass down, watching the Captain to see what he would do next.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #116 on: July 04, 2015, 06:01:35 pm »

James frowned. Struck out again! I was hoping she could tell us more about the people who come through here. Rro, go see what the bartender knows. Maybe he can tell us a thing or two about the people who come through here needing help.

Scan the room for business types.

He looked at Firewatch. Use your napkin, dear.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2015, 06:03:50 pm by GUNINANRUNIN »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: July 04, 2015, 06:29:02 pm »

"What napkin?" Firewatch didn't see one around. Instead she wiped off her mouth with the back of her hand, then licked the blood off the back of her hand to clean it. "It's good. See job, Captain?" she asked, taking another long slurp from her glass.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #118 on: July 04, 2015, 07:38:36 pm »

Dunno what one looks like. Usually I just have Jeeves check out the forums.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: July 04, 2015, 10:05:53 pm »

"Hokay. Firewatch be patient." The Manitari continued to drink the blood, holding her cup in both hands and looking around the bar, intrigued. She wondered what the Captain was looking for.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11