Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: I can't find a video someone posted here.  (Read 636 times)

i2amroy

• Bay Watcher
  • Cats, ruling the world one dwarf at a time
    • View Profile
I can't find a video someone posted here.
« on: June 28, 2015, 04:59:16 pm »

So I recently remembered a particularly cool video someone posted either on this board or on the other games. The video was just a fun little 6 minute or so thing that did a battle in the world of warships Space Battleship Yamato while overlaid with the opening theme from the show, but I just can't seem to locate it again. It was really similar to this one, just starting at the beginning of the battle and going to the end, but it used this version of the opening theme and was a fair bit longer (right at the very end the theme died out as the ship was in it's last death throes, so the theme didn't play the whole time).

If anybody else can remember it and point me in the right direction I'd be much obliged. I'm 100% sure the link that let me find it was from Bay12, but I just can't seem to locate it again and it's driving me crazy. :'(
Quote from: PTTG
It would be brutally difficult and probably won't work. In other words, it's absolutely dwarven!
Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead - A fun zombie survival rougelike that I'm dev-ing for.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
Re: I can't find a video someone posted here.
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2015, 05:30:21 pm »

Want to say Flying Dice or Aklyon is the one that posted it, though I can't remember where... regardless, it was still sitting in my firefox history. Here you go. It was posted back in April, for what that's worth, if you actually want to try to track the post down.

... only about three or four minutes long, though.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2015, 05:37:41 pm by Frumple »
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

i2amroy

• Bay Watcher
  • Cats, ruling the world one dwarf at a time
    • View Profile
Re: I can't find a video someone posted here.
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2015, 05:47:35 pm »

Thanks, that's it. :D
Quote from: PTTG
It would be brutally difficult and probably won't work. In other words, it's absolutely dwarven!
Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead - A fun zombie survival rougelike that I'm dev-ing for.