Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

In absence of a poll, have some handy links!

Also, feedback on the pace, content, and other stuff would be appreciated!
- 2 (100%)
Character sheets! Don't forget to keep these up to date!
- 0 (0%)
Map!
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Pages: 1 ... 88 89 [90] 91 92 ... 189

Author Topic: Forumites RPG - Round 2: Elimination! (Wheel of misfortune)  (Read 111916 times)

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
Re: Forumites RPG - This is what happens when you play with fire
« Reply #1335 on: July 15, 2015, 11:19:50 pm »

FallacyofUrist grabs the axe and hands it to HugoLuman.

"Agh... okay? I'm going to assume that that cat is a bit more than it seems."

[Redacted for the pain it would accidentally cause HugoLuman]
HugoLuman leans on the axe instead of FoUrist, supporting himself. "Thanks. Yeah, he wasn't a cat a few minutes ago. Um, there's a computer nearby that does strange things."

Armach snaps out of the trance and looks around. "Son of a bitch, that was a crazy hallucination." He looks over to Hugo. "Woah, what happened to you?"
"I fell down. Don't want to talk about it. Glad to see you're alright, though." He looks around at the other people in the room, all standing dazed. "Aw man, did you all follow us in? We should try to help them."

Adragis wanders into the trash room.
"Anyone here?"
(Tiruin and Kevak for certain, probably everyone else too, unless they're in the hangman/ruin puzzle area.)

"Urgh. I bet this room's actually tiny and I'm unconscious or something. Would explain why there's no door. Wait. Maybe if I just back up the exact place I arrived..."
Nothing seems to happen. The heat and noises of the jungle are still omnipresent, it seems.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

armach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1336 on: July 15, 2015, 11:26:48 pm »

"How could we help them?"

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1337 on: July 15, 2015, 11:38:26 pm »

FallacyofUrist stands, then walks over to one of the entranced people. Faceslaps are applied. This may not be a good idea.
It doesn't seem to elicit a response, but perhaps something louder is needed.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1338 on: July 15, 2015, 11:41:47 pm »

"Well, worth a try. So...nowhere to go, but, I guess...I suppose I can follow the cliff."

Rolep goes right along the cliff face, keeping some 20 feet between him and the edge, at least.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

armach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1339 on: July 16, 2015, 12:01:07 am »

"Hold on let me try something." He pull out his over ear headphones and  plugs them into his phone. He walks up to Rolepgeek and put them on him. He turns up the volume up to 75% and scrolls though his song list. "Uh, let's see... no, nope, not loud enough. Uh, Reign of Terror, Yeah that works." He sets it to its loudest part and blasts the music.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2015, 12:05:28 am by armach »

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1340 on: July 16, 2015, 12:11:34 am »

"Hold on let me try something." He pull out his over ear headphones and  plugs them into his phone. He walks up to Rolepgeek and put them on him. He turns up the volume up to 75% and scrolls though his song list. "Uh, let's see... no, nope, not loud enough. Uh, Reign of Terror, Yeah that works." He sets it to its loudest part and blasts the music.
"Well, worth a try. So...nowhere to go, but, I guess...I suppose I can follow the cliff."

Rolep goes right along the cliff face, keeping some 20 feet between him and the edge, at least.
As you begin your walk, you feel the ground shake slightly. Or is it the air? It doesn't quite seem real, though.

Meanwhile
"You guys keep trying. I can't do much right now, so I'm going to go get help." HugoLuman hobbles towards the mist-shrouded door they entered from, barely supporting himself on the axe, and emerges into the junk golem room, and sees people. "Need help in there, but don't come in." He wobbles as he leans on the axe, wincing. He sees Tiruin "Is that a new person?"

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1341 on: July 16, 2015, 12:18:32 am »

"Uh...shit, I don't like this. Please don't be an earthquake, please don't break the cliff wall off...please don't be sentient and do exactly that..."

He shakes his head to clear it of that awful screeching noise. It felt way worse now for some reason. Shaking his head didn't do anything, either. Damnit. Just gave him a headache. He rubbed the back of his neck as he headed back away from the cliff a bit more, trying to cut his way through the trees.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

armach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1342 on: July 16, 2015, 12:21:34 am »

"Hmm, didn't wake him up, let's try one hundred percent." He cranks it up to 100%.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1343 on: July 16, 2015, 12:30:20 am »

"Hmm, didn't wake him up, let's try one hundred percent." He cranks it up to 100%.
"Uh...shit, I don't like this. Please don't be an earthquake, please don't break the cliff wall off...please don't be sentient and do exactly that..."

He shakes his head to clear it of that awful screeching noise. It felt way worse now for some reason. Shaking his head didn't do anything, either. Damnit. Just gave him a headache. He rubbed the back of his neck as he headed back away from the cliff a bit more, trying to cut his way through the trees.
LIBER SCRIPTUS LIBER PROFERETUR
Incredibly loud sound rings out and your vision quakes, though you don't feel the ground shaking. Another sight is overlaid over the jungle, of a small room where Armach is standing next to you and you can feel something on your ears.

armach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1344 on: July 16, 2015, 12:36:34 am »

Armach notices Role "woke up" and quickly removes the headphones. "Hey it worked."

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #1345 on: July 16, 2015, 12:39:32 am »

"Is that a new person?"
Tiruin has been noticed by HugoLuman!

The person in question waves back with a smile, tapping Kevak's shoulder. "Friend of yours? Seems familiar"

"...Hello there! I'm quite lost and what is this place?"
« Last Edit: July 16, 2015, 12:41:42 am by Tiruin »

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1346 on: July 16, 2015, 12:45:34 am »

HugoLuman seems to be having trouble standing. "Oh, hey." He winces. "HugoLuman. All from Bay12 here... apparently... nice to meet you. No idea what's up here."

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile
« Reply #1347 on: July 16, 2015, 12:48:49 am »

Adragis, being in the vicinity, goes over.
"Yo, you alright? You don't look too good. Also, hi other person."
thincake

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #1348 on: July 16, 2015, 12:50:59 am »

HugoLuman seems to be having trouble standing. "Oh, hey." He winces. "HugoLuman. All from Bay12 here... apparently... nice to meet you. No idea what's up here."
"Tiruin, also I didn't know I'd see you guys in my dream. Anyway," she looked at Kevak, "I guess y'all know each other, given we're all from Bay12. Don't know anyone else here. Let's get down to business--I may wake up anyway--what's the problem here and what're we hiding from? Anything to do? Solve? Battle--if that's the last resort? I have a bow and I know how to use it."

She waved at Adragis who she did not know with the same sincere smile. Nice to know people you've never met before in dreams and see them...like awesome people. Unbeknownst to all the other taller-than-her people around, she had a thing for accents and languages, specifically how people spoke them. Native English was a very amusing tone to her ears.

...Maaaan, those English accents...those tones~♥ ♫♪
« Last Edit: July 16, 2015, 12:53:13 am by Tiruin »

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1349 on: July 16, 2015, 12:52:05 am »

"WHAT?" Rolep asks. He could still hear that screeching, but he couldn't hear anything else.

Also he could see two places at the same time and it was really trippy.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.
Pages: 1 ... 88 89 [90] 91 92 ... 189