Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

In absence of a poll, have some handy links!

Also, feedback on the pace, content, and other stuff would be appreciated!
- 2 (100%)
Character sheets! Don't forget to keep these up to date!
- 0 (0%)
Map!
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 189

Author Topic: Forumites RPG - Round 2: Elimination! (Wheel of misfortune)  (Read 111875 times)

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
Re: Forumites RPG - Dance Dance Restitution
« Reply #690 on: July 12, 2015, 01:35:44 am »

(I've been known to dance to the point of blacking out)

HugoLuman hasn't caught on to what Rolepgeek is planning, but keeps dancing, fearing what might happen if he stops.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #691 on: July 12, 2015, 01:48:26 am »

(In contrast, I've only ever danced at one school dance in sixth grade and while playing The Micheal Jackson Experience on Wii at a friend's house... hence the reference to Beat It, since I was pretty good at that game. :P)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #692 on: July 12, 2015, 03:29:53 am »

"I still think you should sit on the throne and get rid of the lizard."
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #693 on: July 12, 2015, 10:08:15 am »

Rolep keeps a hold on the sword in it's sheath as he boogies his way back to the future center of the dance floor; it would do him little good if he were to cut himself before his task was done, and it would be awkward to try and put it on his hip. He tries to avoid the teeth, this time, and come close enough to the lizard that there would be little chance of him dodging a simple stab to the face.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

McDonald

• Bay Watcher
  • Passwords get hidden, who knew? ••••••••
    • View Profile
« Reply #694 on: July 12, 2015, 11:45:20 am »

Spoiler: Sharacter cheet (click to show/hide)

McDonald stumbles out of a pod. He mumbles something unintelligible, looking around confused and half-asleep. There's some faint music. A few seconds later, he yells, "Hello!? Is someone here!?"
« Last Edit: July 12, 2015, 11:47:17 am by McDonald »
I'm with stupid |
                      v

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #695 on: July 12, 2015, 11:47:24 am »

((Assuming we can hear him...))
"In here!" Twinwolf calls from the golem room, still watching the weird room with the lizard.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

McDonald

• Bay Watcher
  • Passwords get hidden, who knew? ••••••••
    • View Profile
« Reply #696 on: July 12, 2015, 12:06:10 pm »

McDonald walks out onto the train station. As he leaves, he notices the wrist computer thing and starts poking it. The screen comes to life and a tray with buttons falls out. While walking towards the voice, he reads what is on the device. "Digital wizard? Sounds fun...". He presses the accept button. The screen now reads:

Class selected.
Passive ability gained: Hacking I
Ability to uncover hidden functions of computer devices.

McDonald shrugs and finally arrives at the room, where the voice was coming from. "What is happening? Who are you?", he asks, then looks inside the disco room, seeing a dancing swordsman and horrifying mouths and eyes. One of them is looking at him. "Wha..." He freezes, staring at the eye in disbelief.
I'm with stupid |
                      v

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #697 on: July 12, 2015, 12:08:52 pm »

"Great, another dude. How long am I going to be the only woman here...?" After that instance of thinking out loud, Twin gives the same explanation everyone else got.

"As for the room... we've got no idea. At all. The other one is filled with spiders, we don't know about the last."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
    • Pik-Pik Fortress: A Pikmin Mod
« Reply #698 on: July 12, 2015, 12:36:19 pm »

I have this awful feeling that the spider room was the safest room in here.
Currently on vacation. I have internet, but will update sporadically due to vacation.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #699 on: July 12, 2015, 07:29:48 pm »

Spoiler: Sharacter cheet (click to show/hide)

McDonald stumbles out of a pod. He mumbles something unintelligible, looking around confused and half-asleep. There's some faint music. A few seconds later, he yells, "Hello!? Is someone here!?"
You notice a person in the terminal.

Rolep keeps a hold on the sword in it's sheath as he boogies his way back to the future center of the dance floor; it would do him little good if he were to cut himself before his task was done, and it would be awkward to try and put it on his hip. He tries to avoid the teeth, this time, and come close enough to the lizard that there would be little chance of him dodging a simple stab to the face.
As you stab the lizard. It turns to stare at you. The glow intensifies and gets a darker red. Blinding actually.

And then a noise screeches from the speakers. A horrible horrible horrible noise.

And then it stops. The glow suddenly fades.

And then everything is meat. The room appears to have severely deformed. Or maybe it actually was always like this. Your sword is impaled through what appears to be some sort of brainlike object. The eyes stare mindlessly into space. Limp tentacles dangle from the ceiling. The walls are oozing some sort of substance from several places. The discoball oddly is still a discoball. However whatever the creature is, it appears to be dead.

A door made of human bones appears to have formed on the wall. It menaces with spikes of flesh.

The people who were still in the room hear a beep on their wrist thingies. +1 xp.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2015, 07:36:14 pm by Kevak »

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #700 on: July 12, 2015, 07:31:58 pm »

Twinwolf, seeing this, takes a moment to puke.
Sigtext!

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #701 on: July 12, 2015, 08:08:17 pm »

At the blinding flash, HugoLuman promptly trips and falls on his knees. He'd probably have skinned his hands if the floor wasn't so smooth. When he recovers his sight, he exclaims "Gah! Fuck!" and jumps to his feet. He wipes his hands on his coat (though the meat probably didn't actually leave any residue). "This is going to be a long, weird day, isn't it?"

He looks over at the horrific bone door to the North. "Who wants to bet that that way is actually safer?"

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Forumites RPG - Never trust a disco ball
« Reply #702 on: July 12, 2015, 08:09:50 pm »

Twin, still puking, raises a hand.

((Out of curiosity, what are the consequences of death? I wasn't in any of the last games.))
Sigtext!

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #703 on: July 12, 2015, 08:21:32 pm »

((Respawn at a level equal to the average of the group. This can vary if people split up. You can choose a new class, and your appearance changes to some degree. It's in the OP under "Combat and Respawning"))

HugoLuman leans on his axe, now feeling a bit tired from the dance. "Well, I prefer dead large things to spiders. Even if they are disgusting. At least they don't move... Shall we put some more distance?"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #704 on: July 12, 2015, 08:31:59 pm »

SC shuddered in revulsion at the sight and smell and took a moment to close his eyes and rub his face with both hands. "Oh for fuck's sake. I would honestly rather be back working final on twelves if it meant I didn't have to deal with shit like this and the spiders... Ugh, I can't even tell my friends and my brother about what happened to me. And I'm going to get fired for missing days. Assuming I survive long enough to even go home. God damn..."

Louder, he said, "So you guys want to try the rib door? All right, whatever, as long as we get the hell out of this room."

With that, he moved to the bone door and attempted to open it.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 189