Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

In absence of a poll, have some handy links!

Also, feedback on the pace, content, and other stuff would be appreciated!
- 2 (100%)
Character sheets! Don't forget to keep these up to date!
- 0 (0%)
Map!
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 189

Author Topic: Forumites RPG - Round 2: Elimination! (Wheel of misfortune)  (Read 112081 times)

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
Re: Forumites RPG - First room complete
« Reply #495 on: July 08, 2015, 06:08:52 pm »

"...Why do I get the feeling those are terribly venomous?"
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
    • Pik-Pik Fortress: A Pikmin Mod
« Reply #496 on: July 08, 2015, 06:10:41 pm »

Peeking over Hugo's shoulder. "SPIDERS?!?! I HATE SPIDERS!! I enter and begin swinging my axe wildly at spider webs.
Currently on vacation. I have internet, but will update sporadically due to vacation.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #497 on: July 08, 2015, 06:13:21 pm »

"What's in there?"
(It's visible from outside, though I guess unless you're close it'd be hard to tell what it is.)

HugoLuman gulps. "Spiders. Spiders are in there."

Peeking over Hugo's shoulder. "SPIDERS?!?! I HATE SPIDERS!! I enter and begin swinging my axe wildly at spider webs.
Spiderking's flailing showers him in spiders and bits of web, perhaps earning him his username. HugoLuman pulls him out of the room before he takes more than a step or two in, then jumps back once he sees the spiders are on him. "NNNNNNNnnngggggg"
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #498 on: July 08, 2015, 06:15:41 pm »

Kevak flails and absconds to the train room.

armach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #499 on: July 08, 2015, 06:19:50 pm »

"I don't suppose anyone brought a flame thrower." Armach steps on a nearby spider.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #500 on: July 08, 2015, 06:25:10 pm »

The spiders, after some of them give Spiderking a few bites on his exposed skin, retreat back into the room and the mass of webbing. The one Armach stomps leaves a small Ichorous stain on the floor, along with smooshed bits. HugoLuman jitters, then exhales. "...um, maybe we should try another door. Shit, dude, you okay?"

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: July 08, 2015, 06:29:41 pm »

"I really do have a hate of spiders. That hasn't changed. I'm thinking they weren't venomous. Most intensely venomous spiders are equally intensively territorial. If I remember correctly, a black widow has a territory of one to two miles, which means it has the largest territory to body size ratio of any insect. Or maybe it was all animals, I forget... Spiderking trails off as he feels a little woozy.
Currently on vacation. I have internet, but will update sporadically due to vacation.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #502 on: July 08, 2015, 06:33:32 pm »

HugoLuman pulls him a bit further from the door, then helps him to his feet before going off after Kevak. "Oh god... you alright?"

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #503 on: July 08, 2015, 06:34:57 pm »

"Spidersareevil"

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
« Reply #504 on: July 08, 2015, 06:37:47 pm »

I look at Hugo who is mostly supporting my weight at this point. The bites are bright red and look quite painful. They are begging to swell as well and they seem to be basically everywhere. "Uhhh, they burn a lot. I don't think I'm going to die, but I should probably see a doctor or something."

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #505 on: July 08, 2015, 06:45:01 pm »

I look at Hugo who is mostly supporting my weight at this point. The bites are bright red and look quite painful. They are begging to swell as well and they seem to be basically everywhere. "Uhhh, they burn a lot. I don't think I'm going to die, but I should probably see a doctor or something."
(Let's say I heard this before heading off back into the train station.)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #506 on: July 08, 2015, 06:49:33 pm »

After getting his potion appraised, he moved to the doorway and looked in. Small spiders he could (reluctantly) handle, but these giant ones twisted his stomach and froze his skin and blood with a mix of wary terror and instinctual curiousity. After a moment he seemed to reach a decision.

"I'll, uh, take a look inside. Animals and such usually leave me alone, I mean, I get on with most pets pretty well... And I have this 'animal tamer' class or something, sooo... Yeah."

Whth a deep breath and his knife in his trembling right hand, he entered the next room.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #507 on: July 08, 2015, 06:53:38 pm »

After getting his potion appraised, he moved to the doorway and looked in. Small spiders he could (reluctantly) handle, but these giant ones twisted his stomach and froze his skin and blood with a mix of wary terror and instinctual curiousity. After a moment he seemed to reach a decision.

"I'll, uh, take a look inside. Animals and such usually leave me alone, I mean, I get on with most pets pretty well... And I have this 'animal tamer' class or something, sooo... Yeah."

Whth a deep breath and his knife in his trembling right hand, he entered the next room.
You are standing in the clear space around the entrance. To reach anywhere else, the only option seems to be walking directly through the dense mass of webs and spiders.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #508 on: July 08, 2015, 06:56:28 pm »

He took a deep breath and moved forward, touching his knife to an old web and seeing if it would attract attention.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #509 on: July 08, 2015, 06:59:06 pm »

He took a deep breath and moved forward, touching his knife to an old web and seeing if it would attract attention.
The webs seems so thick that it'll probably take more than that to draw attention.
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 189