Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

In absence of a poll, have some handy links!

Also, feedback on the pace, content, and other stuff would be appreciated!
- 2 (100%)
Character sheets! Don't forget to keep these up to date!
- 0 (0%)
Map!
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 189

Author Topic: Forumites RPG - Round 2: Elimination! (Wheel of misfortune)  (Read 112139 times)

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
Re: Forumites RPG - Fresh and rebooted! Come on in!
« Reply #435 on: July 06, 2015, 10:37:11 am »

((That's fine. Stabbing is still good, and it's still a piece of metal you can whack with. It could always be sharpened later)
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: July 06, 2015, 11:22:26 am »

The pod opens and Aoshima steps out. He looks around without a word, and upon learning he's alone in the train he checks the katana he is carrying and the wrist computer thingy. After poking it carefully he receives his options:

Paladin
Thief
Mesmer

He ponders implications of this, as all options are his favourite character archetypes, and finally picks the mesmer. Your mind is my plaything.

The train stops and doors opens. He peers outside for few seconds before exiting the train.
Where are the people? he wonders, holding the sword tightly.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: July 06, 2015, 02:17:34 pm »

The pod opens and Aoshima steps out. He looks around without a word, and upon learning he's alone in the train he checks the katana he is carrying and the wrist computer thingy. After poking it carefully he receives his options:

Paladin
Thief
Mesmer

He ponders implications of this, as all options are his favourite character archetypes, and finally picks the mesmer. Your mind is my plaything.

The train stops and doors opens. He peers outside for few seconds before exiting the train.
Where are the people? he wonders, holding the sword tightly.
You hear sounds of fighting coming from the Northeast corner of the room, where it looks like there might be a doorway but it's hard to see from here. There's another vacant train track between the platform you're currently on and the rest of the room, but it looks like there's stairs up to a balcony from here that would let you bridge it. On the far side of the room, you can see a couple sets of lockers, standing completely open. They look empty from here.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: July 06, 2015, 03:10:43 pm »

Sounds of fighting...? Aoshi performs simple reality check by holding his nose and trying to breath through it. The test result is positive to much of his disappointment.

He quickly approaches the door to next room and observes the fight with trash golems before entering in.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: July 07, 2015, 12:39:50 pm »

Sounds of fighting...? Aoshi performs simple reality check by holding his nose and trying to breath through it. The test result is positive to much of his disappointment.

He quickly approaches the door to next room and observes the fight with trash golems before entering in.

The strangers seem to be winning against the constructs, though they don't quite seem to know what they're doing.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: July 07, 2015, 06:19:02 pm »

((In KJ's stead, to get this over with))
Adragis goes for a heavy overhead swing.
The golem stops moving entirely, bits of garbage falling off of it, and colorful fluid leaks out.

Spiderking attempts to remove the full waterbottle from the collapsing golem. (If he fails, he pulls out his metal waterbottle and attempts to collect some of the glowing liquid.)
You manage to tear the bottle out, causing the golem to collapse into a small pile of trash.

HugoLuman, seeing Arcvasti's success, tackles his golem and tears into its chest, trying to remove the source of the glowing liquid.
HugoLuman manages to pull the bottle of colorful liquid out of the golem, seemingly vanquishing it, and quickly wipes his hands off on his coat once he realizes the bottle leaked on them.

**oOOOH, this is pretty shiny.**

Arcvasti opens the bottle and pokes the liquid inside with a cautious finger. If it doesn't burn them, Arcvasti then proceeds to take a cautious sip, ready to induce vomitting if the liquid is poisonous in some way.

*I am almost certain this is how safety works.*
The glowing liquid tastes sharp and metallic. Arc feels a very light tingling on his fingertips.

Stab the one in front of me, where the Achilles Tendon would usually be. Attempt to sever it if it has it. Then back away.
It doesn't seem to have tendons, but its foot seems composed of such flimsy materials that the stab brings it falling over on top of you, having ducked down to strike there.

Armach moves to help Spiderking by stomping on the back of the delegged golem crawling towards him and swinging his cleaver in an attempt to decapitate it.
Spiderking seems to have dealth with his by the time you reach it, and so you change targets to the one that Twinwolf just crippled. The head comes off but this doesn't seem to do much.

Rolep decides to begin slicing the compacting golems in half. They might be trying to fix themselves, after all.
This is quite effective, causing the golems to stop moving and spilling various colored glowing liquids on the floor. One of the four he does not pierce the bottle of, and it falls out, causing the compacting golem to slump and go inert.

This just leaves the crippled golem still limping towards SeriousConcentrate, not yet leaking anything colorful, and the headless one on top of Twinwolf.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2015, 06:30:03 pm by HugoLuman »

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: July 07, 2015, 06:19:43 pm »

((My actions keep getting ignored. Now I'm missing 2 turns.))
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: July 07, 2015, 06:20:46 pm »

Stab the one in front of me, where the Achilles Tendon would usually be. Attempt to sever it if it has it. Then back away.
(Woops! Editing. Also going to account for Armach's action.)

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: July 07, 2015, 06:23:04 pm »

((No, that was the one action I got. I had one to finish off the fallen golem in front of me, and Kj didn't do it.))
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: July 07, 2015, 06:32:10 pm »

((No, that was the one action I got. I had one to finish off the fallen golem in front of me, and Kj didn't do it.))
(Can you requote it? I can't seem to find it.)

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: July 07, 2015, 06:33:18 pm »

Stab it through the center of the head.
(('It' being the one that I stabbed and knocked over.))
Sigtext!

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: July 07, 2015, 06:36:05 pm »

Rolep stops to pick up the bottle, seeing if it might be a potion, before turning his attention to the crippled golem and rummaging around in it to try and see if there's another bottle, before yanking it out too.

"So is that all of them?"
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: July 07, 2015, 06:44:30 pm »

Stab it through the center of the head.
(('It' being the one that I stabbed and knocked over.))
Head wounds seem to have no effect on the golem.

Rolep stops to pick up the bottle, seeing if it might be a potion, before turning his attention to the crippled golem and rummaging around in it to try and see if there's another bottle, before yanking it out too.

"So is that all of them?"
Rolepgeek removes the bottle from Twinwolf's golem, and it goes limp, leaving only the crippled golem going after SeriousConcentrate.

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
    • Pik-Pik Fortress: A Pikmin Mod
Re: Forumites RPG - In which I make a mess of the recent update
« Reply #448 on: July 07, 2015, 06:46:23 pm »

Spiderking goes and tries to collect as many glowing bottles as he can as it is an effective way of destroying the golems and he is interested in them.
Currently on vacation. I have internet, but will update sporadically due to vacation.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Forumites RPG - In which I make a mess of the recent update
« Reply #449 on: July 07, 2015, 06:55:28 pm »

Spiderking goes and tries to collect as many glowing bottles as he can as it is an effective way of destroying the golems and he is interested in them.
There only seem to be 5 intact bottles, each with a different colored glowing liquid.

One held by Arc, one held by Hugo, two by Rolepgeek, and the one you're holding.
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 189