Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

In absence of a poll, have some handy links!

Also, feedback on the pace, content, and other stuff would be appreciated!
- 2 (100%)
Character sheets! Don't forget to keep these up to date!
- 0 (0%)
Map!
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 189

Author Topic: Forumites RPG - Round 2: Elimination! (Wheel of misfortune)  (Read 112111 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Forumites RPG - Fresh and rebooted! Come on in!
« Reply #420 on: July 01, 2015, 05:46:00 pm »

With his golem on the ground, the quiet guy looks around for something he can use - either as a weapon, or an enviromental attack (ex. shoving some lockers over onto the prone golem).
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

armach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: July 05, 2015, 02:34:11 am »

((When's that update coming?))

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: July 05, 2015, 03:53:55 am »

((Update Tommorrow, I promise. As an apology, I'll give you guys a hint. The legless golems are still a problem. But not for the normal reasons. And try to keep the bottles.))

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: July 05, 2015, 04:08:30 am »

Name: Cheesecake
Appearance: Male, late teens, glasses, black hair, tan skin. 5'4" tall and right handed.
Inventory: Currently wearing unwashed home clothes and fuzzy slippers taken from a hotel long ago. Wielding a sketchpad and a pen. Carrying some spare change, a smart phone and his retainers.
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: July 05, 2015, 01:11:21 pm »

Kevak's thrust causes a spray of glowing liquid to shoot out of the golem. It starts slowing down.

Following the disarming of the golem Spiderking would note that it seems to be compressing itself now for some reason.

Hugo's swings are even more effective than before since the golem seems to be slowing down with each drip of glowing liquid.

The golem the RPG delimbs happens to be SC's preventing it from rising again.

The golem that was getting ripped apart has stopped moving entirely now.

(Since people are getting antsy and this room has gone on for far to long I'll just auto Arc's attack.)) Arc reaches into the hole where the golems arm was and removes the water bottle, causing the golem to crumble to the floor.

SC's golem is delimbed. As He looks for a weapon he notes that the the golem hasn't stopped moving nor does it have any glowy bits like the rest had.

Adragis' golem falls over. It begins caving in on itself.

Everyone would notice that the golems that are delegged have stopped trying to attack and are now shrinking in on themselves as if in a trash compacter.

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: July 05, 2015, 01:16:30 pm »

Adragis goes for a heavy overhead swing.
thincake

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: July 05, 2015, 01:21:11 pm »

((Did you miss my action, or was it invalidated by something?))
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: July 05, 2015, 01:22:03 pm »

HugoLuman, seeing Arcvasti's success, tackles his golem and tears into its chest, trying to remove the source of the glowing liquid.

Name: Cheesecake
Appearance: Male, late teens, glasses, black hair, tan skin. 5'4" tall and right handed.
Inventory: Currently wearing unwashed home clothes and fuzzy slippers taken from a hotel long ago. Wielding a sketchpad and a pen. Carrying some spare change, a smart phone and his retainers.
(Make sure to add yours to the doc! If you can't, let me know. PM me if you want to talk about your class.)
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
    • Pik-Pik Fortress: A Pikmin Mod
« Reply #428 on: July 05, 2015, 01:24:51 pm »

Spiderking attempts to remove the full waterbottle from the collapsing golem. (If he fails, he pulls out his metal waterbottle and attempts to collect some of the glowing liquid.)
« Last Edit: July 05, 2015, 01:30:21 pm by Spiderking50 »
Currently on vacation. I have internet, but will update sporadically due to vacation.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: July 05, 2015, 01:28:29 pm »

He continues to look for a weapon; whatever is going on, he needs a better weapon to deal with it.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: July 05, 2015, 01:34:13 pm »

Rolep decides to begin slicing the compacting golems in half. They might be trying to fix themselves, after all.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: July 05, 2015, 02:15:53 pm »

Name: AoshimaMichio
Appearance: 175cm tall nordic man on his early thirties, brown shoulder long hair tied on ponytail, blue eyes wearing glasses. Not much of muscles nor fat here. Short dark stubble on chin and minimal moustache.
Inventory:
Knee long jeans
Black socks
Black sneakers
Old dark blue T-shirt with worn out Adidas logo
Previously decorative katana, now very real and functional.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: July 05, 2015, 04:52:08 pm »

**oOOOH, this is pretty shiny.**

Arcvasti opens the bottle and pokes the liquid inside with a cautious finger. If it doesn't burn them, Arcvasti then proceeds to take a cautious sip, ready to induce vomitting if the liquid is poisonous in some way.

*I am almost certain this is how safety works.*
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: July 05, 2015, 06:07:06 pm »

Appearance: 175cm tall nordic man on his early thirties, brown shoulder long hair tied on ponytail, blue eyes wearing glasses. Not much of muscles nor fat here. Short dark stubble on chin and minimal moustache.
Inventory:
Knee long jeans
Black socks
Black sneakers
(Since this has come up a few times, I want to make it clear: the weapon is brought in as-is. If the best weapon/improvised weapon you have is decorative, or dull, then it stays thus. You may want to reconsider if you have anything currently better. Do note that there will be chances to loot new equipment or improve existing equipment.)
(Aside from that, looks good. I'll keep looking at your class suggestion and PM you about it in a bit.)

Also, KJ:
Armach moves to help Spiderking by stomping on the back of the delegged golem crawling towards him and swinging his cleaver in an attempt to decapitate it.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: July 06, 2015, 01:44:05 am »

Inventory:
Knee long jeans
Black socks
Black sneakers
(Since this has come up a few times, I want to make it clear: the weapon is brought in as-is. If the best weapon/improvised weapon you have is decorative, or dull, then it stays thus. You may want to reconsider if you have anything currently better. Do note that there will be chances to loot new equipment or improve existing equipment.)
(Aside from that, looks good. I'll keep looking at your class suggestion and PM you about it in a bit.)
((Hmm, it could be functional if the blade was sharpened, but alas, it is not. At least its tip is sharp enough for stabbing purposes. That is seriously most weaponizable object I have available.))
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 189