Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

In absence of a poll, have some handy links!

Also, feedback on the pace, content, and other stuff would be appreciated!
- 2 (100%)
Character sheets! Don't forget to keep these up to date!
- 0 (0%)
Map!
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Pages: 1 ... 84 85 [86] 87 88 ... 189

Author Topic: Forumites RPG - Round 2: Elimination! (Wheel of misfortune)  (Read 111782 times)

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
Re: Forumites RPG - This is what happens when you play with fire
« Reply #1275 on: July 15, 2015, 12:49:07 am »

((good god Arcvasti))

((What are you doing man))

((where are the indents))
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #1276 on: July 15, 2015, 01:00:51 am »

((I'll post my confrontation later, it's written up but I don't want to affect how the others handle theirs. If you want, though, I can pm it to you.))
((I'm realizing my coat would probably tell a lot to anyone with a good enough nose. I keep it very clean, but I don't really wash it, instead removing individual stains and blemishes as they happen.))

HugoLuman sank to his knees, suddenly finding himself back on cold, hard concrete. "...shit." Blood streaked his face from the gash on his left cheek, and he grasped the wound on his shoulder that had his right arm hanging limp. He looks down and sees Arcvasti-cat. "Well, at least you're..." he surveys the scabbed-over wounds "..alive." He breathes deeply a few times, groans, and winces, barely holding himself up on his knees by leaning on his axe, then with some effort assumes a cross-legged sitting position, setting the axe down. "Did you also see something really screwed up in there?"
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1277 on: July 15, 2015, 01:05:53 am »

Rolep finally makes it across, having marked the safe tiles, and looks into the next door.

"A jungle...wait, what? What the hell?! I thought this was a dungeon crawl, cannot! Conform to my expectations, mysterious and dangerous otherworld!"

He snickers at himself before signing, putting the potion bottles in his pockets, making sure his sword was sheathed,and heading in. If this was just dangerous for the usual rainforesty reasons, it would actually be pretty can useful. Wood, food, water... Well, he should probably see how big it was before getting his hopes up.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1278 on: July 15, 2015, 01:09:11 am »

Rolep finally makes it across, having marked the safe tiles, and looks into the next door.

"A jungle...wait, what? What the hell?! I thought this was a dungeon crawl, cannot! Conform to my expectations, mysterious and dangerous otherworld!"

He snickers at himself before signing, putting the potion bottles in his pockets, making sure his sword was sheathed,and heading in. If this was just dangerous for the usual rainforesty reasons, it would actually be pretty can useful. Wood, food, water... Well, he should probably see how big it was before getting his hopes up.
(Room appears to contain impenetrable mist until entered. Also, it's not the next room, Arc derailed the party. Remember: check the map regularly!)

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #1279 on: July 15, 2015, 01:11:07 am »

"Viidakko keskellä outoa luolaa...Dungeon Crawl Stone Soup ja sen Lair?" (A jungle in the middle of a strange dungeon...is this Dungeon Crawl Stone Soup and The Lair?)
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1280 on: July 15, 2015, 01:13:34 am »

(Room appears to contain impenetrable mist until entered. Also, it's not the next room, Arc derailed the party. Remember: check the map regularly!)
((ThenI enter the next room))

((also the impenetrable mist should only last until at least one person entrs the room. It's already rather gimmicky and weird))
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1281 on: July 15, 2015, 01:29:30 am »

((ThenI enter the next room))

((also the impenetrable mist should only last until at least one person entrs the room. It's already rather gimmicky and weird))
(There is no next door yet in the ruin puzzle room. The mist is only for the rainforest room, you walk into the mist and suddenly find yourself alone in the jungle. Arcvasti got himself turned into a cat and ran off, opening the rainforest room from the golem room and prompting a few people to go in after him, distracting from the ruins puzzle room. My character asked people to hold off stepping on the plate to complete the puzzle room so we could make sure everyone got XP.)

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1282 on: July 15, 2015, 01:33:05 am »

((Weren't the bees still around?))

((...would I have been around to hear?))
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1283 on: July 15, 2015, 01:47:26 am »

((Weren't the bees still around?))

((...would I have been around to hear?))
((People near the door would overhear the Arcvasti incident before he ran off, and people on the tile grid overheard those people overhearing it. Armach and Twinwolf, who were ahead of you, ran off to follow.))

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1284 on: July 15, 2015, 01:52:28 am »

"People really shouldn't split up in situation like this." Aoshi sighs. "Have they not seen any horror films?"
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #1285 on: July 15, 2015, 02:32:57 am »

((Totally late to the party))

A hissing noise. A thud. A thump on metal.

Tiruin found herself kneeling on the train carpet--a thin covering to an otherwise cold, metallic floor. She got up and rubbed her knee, looking around at her strange surroundings.

Very strange dream...never this vivid. Well, maybe as vivid but...very weird place. I've never imagined these pods before.

She concluded she was in a train, though the seats were replaced with pods, and...the very fact that she had never been in a train before also pushed the mention that this was a very special dream. Her hands felt a familiar grip--her bow and quiver were back inside the 'pod' she came from.

Hadn't used these things in a month and a year. So smooth and new...though they are still dusty. This is a very weird dream.

"Anyone here? Mm..." Tiruin looked around and inspected the pods: They were opague, and plated with metal. She passed the thought that she had been abducted by alienz and laughed at the recent "mystery films" she had been watching lately.

Taking several steps around, she tested her own senses--they were as keen as 'in reality', if her guesses were right. The echoes of metal and the ambient noises were extremely sharp and clear. Outside was a train station: Somewhere to go?

Examine the train and its surroundings--and then the station. Check around for any exits and head into that place if nothing else of significant mention is seen.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1286 on: July 15, 2015, 02:36:53 am »

Kevak is in the trashroom, having decided not to go through the mysterious fog of mysteriousness that everyone vanished into past the middle doorway. He probably hears the train pulling into the station and goes to check, poking his head through the spawnroom door.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1287 on: July 15, 2015, 02:46:08 am »

((I'll do the responses for the other people in the rainforest tomorrow))

Tiruin sees a somewhat drab and slightly run-down looking train station, made almost entirely out of concrete. There's a platform between two tracks (which this train exits out upon), and a rather larger area linked by some balconies to here. It sounds like there might be voices coming from the far Northeast corner of the station.

McDonald

• Bay Watcher
  • Passwords get hidden, who knew? ••••••••
    • View Profile
« Reply #1288 on: July 15, 2015, 03:11:02 am »

You feel the ground vibrating, and the big-leafed short plant (palm maybe? Or a banana plant?) starts uprooting itself.
McDonald picks himself up and nopes away in the opposite direction.
I'm with stupid |
                      v

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #1289 on: July 15, 2015, 06:09:19 am »

Tiruin sees a somewhat drab and slightly run-down looking train station, made almost entirely out of concrete. There's a platform between two tracks (which this train exits out upon), and a rather larger area linked by some balconies to here. It sounds like there might be voices coming from the far Northeast corner of the station.
Oh hum, never had this in my dreams too--voices away from me. Well. New things, new things...

Tiruin took out three arrows from her quiver and held them in her bow-hand. She was rusty in archery but very well schooled in its arts, theoretically...in the least.

"Hello? Anyone here?"
Let's go NE!
Pages: 1 ... 84 85 [86] 87 88 ... 189