Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Author Topic: Squire! II: Tales of Chivalry and Adolescence  (Read 4088 times)

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
Re: Squire! II: Tales of Chivalry and Adolescence
« Reply #30 on: June 29, 2015, 06:07:26 pm »

No breaks, arrive at the castle and make yourself known to the local nobles in a friendly manner

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #31 on: June 29, 2015, 07:09:58 pm »

If we are moving quickly on horse back just continue to go that way.

If were taking a break or something look back and pull our sword out.

+1

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 29, 2015, 08:22:29 pm »

If we are moving quickly on horse back just continue to go that way.

If were taking a break or something look back and pull our sword out.

+1
+1, though, my only wishful addition to this plan, is, after pulling out our sword for the sake of examining it, we should double check our inventory, after. it is always a good idea to make sure we didn't lose anything on our way here.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 02, 2015, 12:35:28 am »

SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #34 on: July 02, 2015, 01:23:55 am »

Head to the castle.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 02, 2015, 01:29:09 am »

All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 02, 2015, 02:10:23 pm »

Since when do houses move? ((Check first sentence GM, other than that no grammar errors.))

Also, lets ask around about possible employers here in the hamlet. Did Sir George say WHO we should squire too? No. Therefore it's up to us and we should pick a house that will benefit us the most. Remember their are 3 houses serving the main one. Lets find out what their names are and their history.

Once were done asking around THEN we should go to the Castle/Keep to meet the grand lord himself.

EDIT: Make that TWO vassal houses and the Varzog main house.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2015, 05:46:14 pm by 3man75 »

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 02, 2015, 05:05:13 pm »

Since when do houses move? ((Check first sentence GM, other than that no grammar errors.))

Also, lets ask around about possible employers here in the hamlet. Did Sir George say WHO we should squire too? No. Therefore it's up to us and we should pick a house that will benefit us the most. Remember their are 3 houses serving the main one. Lets find out what their names are and their history.

Once were done asking around THEN we should go to the Castle/Keep to meet the grand lord himself.
i agree. We are not like pesants and fools, who rush straight into things and find themselves mowed down like wheat beneath a scyth, we make precise cuts, and avoid silly pitfalls.
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #38 on: July 02, 2015, 06:17:02 pm »

+1

Nunzillor

« Reply #39 on: July 02, 2015, 11:15:22 pm »

+1
+1

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 04, 2015, 06:41:19 am »

SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 04, 2015, 07:20:06 am »

This is back! Yes!
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 04, 2015, 09:31:38 am »

So, my idea is to spin the truth so that we see the lord himself. . . . If someone would like to formulate this layout into words, it would be nice.
tell him our family name, and then our position, or lack thereof,  in rapid succession. After that we tell him, in a way that forces him to acknowledge and accept, or turn us away, that we are charged to give the letter in which we hold directly to the lord of the castle.
we need not mention our purpose of squireing. . . Infact, I recommend against it, for now.

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
  • I do not use social media regularly.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 04, 2015, 10:43:38 am »

So, my idea is to spin the truth so that we see the lord himself. . . . If someone would like to formulate this layout into words, it would be nice.
tell him our family name, and then our position, or lack thereof,  in rapid succession. After that we tell him, in a way that forces him to acknowledge and accept, or turn us away, that we are charged to give the letter in which we hold directly to the lord of the castle.
we need not mention our purpose of squireing. . . Infact, I recommend against it, for now.
+1 Introduce ourselves and tell them we have a letter from Sir Gregor to Lord Varzog. I might think of actual dialogue later if needed.
Max avatar size is 80x80

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 04, 2015, 11:40:55 am »

+1 Introduce ourselves and tell them we have a letter from Sir Gregor to Lord Varzog. I might think of actual dialogue later if needed.

+1
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5