Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 92 93 [94] 95 96 ... 100

Author Topic: Persona: Gaiden - IC thread  (Read 77761 times)

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
Re: Persona: Gaiden - IC thread
« Reply #1395 on: July 11, 2015, 12:43:33 pm »

Robin sighs when Motou leaves.
"You know, that guy was okay before but now he seems like a fucking cock."

((Hey! You can't talk about Keyoushumaeadafda-san like that! And right in front of his face, no less!))
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1396 on: July 11, 2015, 01:31:39 pm »

Kiyoshi enters the back room, looks around for a minute, and immediately grabs a thin, jet-black broadsword.
Black lives matter.

Mistwing

• Bay Watcher
  • Writing too much to keep up
    • View Profile
« Reply #1397 on: July 11, 2015, 02:50:48 pm »

"I believe she was at a show."

Write write "Rehersal."

That out of the way, Sass leaves the bag where it is and follows the others into the back room. Though she doesn't reach for any weapons. Hadn't asked for one, either. ..... Makes sure to keep away from armed and insane over there, though.
Is your sexual purity worth more than bringing the dead back to life!?
----
I'M INSERTING MY DOUBLE MAXIMUM REPEATING WIND
INTO YOU DIRECTLY

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1398 on: July 11, 2015, 05:58:55 pm »

Mathias walks over to the back room with a cool grin. He locates and examines a rapier for a brief moment before nodding to himself and strapping the holster to his back. Looking at Rin, he says "Ah, not to be a bother, but why exactly do we need these weapons anyway? Our Personas should be sufficient means of defeating those bosses, correct? And how are we gonna get past the fact that pretty much every weapon here is illegal?".
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #1399 on: July 11, 2015, 06:03:24 pm »

"For your first question: Using your Persona is very tiring after long periods. Sometimes, you may want to use a weapon instead so as to conserve your energy. Also, some enemies are weak to certain attacks. Say you had an enemy that was weak to piercing attack from weapons such as a gun or spear, yet your Persona were only capable of using fire and slashing attacks. You've use your weapon, because it was weaker to that type of attack.

As for legality, these weapons need never leave the premises. You'll see why later."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1400 on: July 11, 2015, 06:06:16 pm »

"For your first question: Using your Persona is very tiring after long periods. Sometimes, you may want to use a weapon instead so as to conserve your energy. Also, some enemies are weak to certain attacks. Say you had an enemy that was weak to piercing attack from weapons such as a gun or spear, yet your Persona were only capable of using fire and slashing attacks. You've use your weapon, because it was weaker to that type of attack.

As for legality, these weapons need never leave the premises. You'll see why later."

"N-not leave the premises!? How heartless! What if we are attacked on the streets in the real world! Or, uh, the monsters escape and start messing up things? Please let me keep my gun."

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1401 on: July 11, 2015, 06:09:07 pm »

"If you can find some way to make sure your weapon is never discovered, then perhaps you can. But until you convince me, everyone will have them on mission only."

"Besides, the lab boys are good at predicting where the Rifts happen. They'll give you a call so you can leave before one shows up."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1402 on: July 11, 2015, 06:19:42 pm »

"If you can find some way to make sure your weapon is never discovered, then perhaps you can. But until you convince me, everyone will have them on mission only."

"Besides, the lab boys are good at predicting where the Rifts happen. They'll give you a call so you can leave before one shows up."

"Bretoni-san gets to keep hers....I guess I will just have to enjoy the time we have together, then, Tanju-chan.

"Uh, I mean, I am ready to go. Does anyone need any help getting ready?"

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1403 on: July 11, 2015, 06:21:12 pm »

"Bretoni-san gets to keep hers....I guess I will just have to enjoy the time we have together, then, Tanju-chan.

"Uh, I mean, I am ready to go. Does anyone need any help getting ready?"
"She gets to keep it because she's proven she can not get caught with it. If you can somehow prove you won't get caught- and that you won't snap and start shooting people- you can keep it."
Sigtext!

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1404 on: July 11, 2015, 06:30:19 pm »

"She gets to keep it because she's proven she can not get caught with it. If you can somehow prove you won't get caught- and that you won't snap and start shooting people- you can keep it."

"How do I prove that if I can't keep the gun? Ah, my head is number and number. I am sorry for distracting you with my own trivial feelings, this is likely a conversation to be had post-battle."

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1405 on: July 11, 2015, 06:30:41 pm »

"Indeed it is."
Sigtext!

Mistwing

• Bay Watcher
  • Writing too much to keep up
    • View Profile
« Reply #1406 on: July 11, 2015, 06:39:06 pm »

While the whole conversation about legality and storing their weapons at the lounge and what not was going on, Sass was typing something else. Using the text to speech to avoid having to show everyone what she'd wrote.

"We sure these weapons will actually dent them, though? I shot the last one and it barely noticed. And a spear doesn't have a lot to brag about compared to a firearm. Ask Isaac Newton."
Is your sexual purity worth more than bringing the dead back to life!?
----
I'M INSERTING MY DOUBLE MAXIMUM REPEATING WIND
INTO YOU DIRECTLY

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1407 on: July 11, 2015, 06:40:29 pm »

"If they're weak to them, they'll work. Last time I went in I managed to kill one of the small ones- not those big bosses, one of the game's random enemies- with just the spear."
Sigtext!

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1408 on: July 11, 2015, 06:43:15 pm »

While the whole conversation about legality and storing their weapons at the lounge and what not was going on, Sass was typing something else. Using the text to speech to avoid having to show everyone what she'd wrote.

"We sure these weapons will actually dent them, though? I shot the last one and it barely noticed. And a spear doesn't have a lot to brag about compared to a firearm. Ask Isaac Newton."

"It looked like it was harmed when I shot it with my airgun, though not nearly as much as War's cannon. We at least know it will effect them."

"If they're weak to them, they'll work. Last time I went in I managed to kill one of the small ones- not those big bosses, one of the game's random enemies- with just the spear."

"So there are little ones. How many are we expected to combat?"

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1409 on: July 11, 2015, 06:44:36 pm »

"There's usually a few groups of them in each area. Now, once you're all equipped, I think we can get to the mission bit..."
Sigtext!
Pages: 1 ... 92 93 [94] 95 96 ... 100