Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 71 72 [73] 74 75 ... 100

Author Topic: Persona: Gaiden - IC thread  (Read 78569 times)

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
Re: Persona: Gaiden - IC thread
« Reply #1080 on: July 02, 2015, 08:32:37 pm »

"They are heroic and classic. Also, I want to be able to look my enemies in the eye when I kill them."
What the fuck is wrong with you guys.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1081 on: July 02, 2015, 08:39:03 pm »

"They are heroic and classic. Also, I want to be able to look my enemies in the eye when I kill them."

"There is something to be said for classics, though there is more to be said of current tech. I hope you don't get too disappointed when I snipe the enemies before you can make eye contact."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #1082 on: July 02, 2015, 08:40:30 pm »

"There is something to be said for classics, though there is more to be said of current tech. I hope you don't get too disappointed when I snipe the enemies before you can make eye contact."
"Did you not notice the spatial distortions while we were in combat?"

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1083 on: July 02, 2015, 08:43:56 pm »

Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1084 on: July 02, 2015, 08:48:34 pm »

"Did you not notice the spatial distortions while we were in combat?"

"Of course I did, I went over that battle ten thousand times in my head. There does seem to be a limit of sorts, it seemed to not go beyond the battle. Melee weapons may be at a smaller disadvantage then they are against ranged in real life, but don't think that will stop me from wiping the floor with them before you can get there!

Want to make a bet? I bet that me and War will kill more enemies then you and Mael Duin do in the next assault."

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #1085 on: July 02, 2015, 08:51:02 pm »

"Of course I did, I went over that battle ten thousand times in my head. There does seem to be a limit of sorts, it seemed to not go beyond the battle. Melee weapons may be at a smaller disadvantage then they are against ranged in real life, but don't think that will stop me from wiping the floor with them before you can get there!

Want to make a bet? I bet that me and War will kill more enemies then you and Mael Duin do in the next assault."

"And when I win?  What do I get?"

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1086 on: July 02, 2015, 08:58:04 pm »

"And when I win?  What do I get?"

"...I don't know, I didn't think this through. Kind of a heat of the moment thing. How about, when I win, you show me the exciting thing you where going to bring me to if the lounge was a bust? And, if the stars aline and the Gods smile on you and you win....I don't know. Any suggestions? I guess I could eat another culture of bacteria."

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #1087 on: July 02, 2015, 09:06:36 pm »

"...I don't know, I didn't think this through. Kind of a heat of the moment thing. How about, when I win, you show me the exciting thing you where going to bring me to if the lounge was a bust? And, if the stars aline and the Gods smile on you and you win....I don't know. Any suggestions? I guess I could eat another culture of bacteria."
"No, that was a one time deal.  I can't spend time doing that, schoolwork and our current madness.  How about when I win, I get one, 24 hour duration at most, request of you that must be cashed in by the end of the month?"

((Same deal I gave Karma, only this time more fair.))

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1088 on: July 02, 2015, 09:16:25 pm »

"No, that was a one time deal.  I can't spend time doing that, schoolwork and our current madness.  How about when I win, I get one, 24 hour duration at most, request of you that must be cashed in by the end of the month?"

((Same deal I gave Karma, only this time more fair.))

((And given to someone who is much less likely to abuse it  :P. The similarity of the bets is not lost on me.))

One time deal? Now I may never know what it even was! How disappointing. My endless curiosity may never be sated!

"Pretty risky bet...I like it. Alright. The one who kills the most bad guys in the next assault gets the other to perform one request that must be under 24 hours in duration and must be used before the end of the month. Shake on it?"

Motou offers his hand to Edna.

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #1089 on: July 02, 2015, 09:21:48 pm »

She shakes.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1090 on: July 02, 2015, 09:28:45 pm »

She shakes.

Now at a suitably dramatic moment, the food arrives! How quick.

Motou stabs one of the dumplings with his fork, devouring it in a single bite.

"So who is going to pay for this? Should we pay for our own food, or go fifty-fifty?"

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #1091 on: July 02, 2015, 10:55:49 pm »

She shakes.

Now at a suitably dramatic moment, the food arrives! How quick.

Motou stabs one of the dumplings with his fork, devouring it in a single bite.

"So who is going to pay for this? Should we pay for our own food, or go fifty-fifty?"
"I'll pay for my own, unless you are starving and low on cash."

Mistwing

• Bay Watcher
  • Writing too much to keep up
    • View Profile
« Reply #1092 on: July 03, 2015, 03:23:00 am »

Meanwhile somewhere off screen (Echoing legion of doom voice)!

Sassy has made a stop by home and a local grocery store and now rolls into the hospital reception to find out where they'd put Yuri. Cancer patient collapses randomly? They were going to hold her for a while to run some tests. So she wasn't exactly under any doubt that she would fins Cactus-Chan.
Is your sexual purity worth more than bringing the dead back to life!?
----
I'M INSERTING MY DOUBLE MAXIMUM REPEATING WIND
INTO YOU DIRECTLY

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #1093 on: July 03, 2015, 03:56:09 am »

Robin had followed Sassy out after paying his bill and asked to go with her seeing as he had nothing better to do. Assuming he got permission he stayed a foot away from Sassy so as to not make anyone think they knew each other well.

Mistwing

• Bay Watcher
  • Writing too much to keep up
    • View Profile
« Reply #1094 on: July 03, 2015, 04:19:47 am »

Robins plan had... Probably failed. Considering Sass had made an effort to idly chat with him and was anything but adhering to japanese social standards. More than happy to treat him like a friend and class mate. She didn''t even make him wait outside when she headed back to her apartment to change clothes. Though she did change in Another room. The place was... Creativity unleashed. Messy and chaotic in a sort of "Organic order" kind of way. She Probably knew where everything was, even if it looked disorganozed. It was also clearly in progress. Boxes everywhere. The was only half painted (though not in a specific color or pattern, she seemed to just paint whatever she wanted on the walls) and no wallpaper. When she came back out, Sass looked like she stepped out of a poster. Still in wheelie-shoes, a single polka-lined thigh high and jean hotpants with suspenders over a too-small looking Blue T-shirt with currently unreadable print. Over all that she had a fluffy white, unzipped, hoodie with floppy bunny-ears on the hood. She dug around in the kitchen area for a bit before pulling out a paper bag and rolling out the door and waving for Robin to follow. And from there, a breif stop at the super market to pick up five drinks for whatever reason. And then straight to the hospital where they were now.

((Took forever to type on phone. Damn Sass fashion sense and decoration habit.))
Is your sexual purity worth more than bringing the dead back to life!?
----
I'M INSERTING MY DOUBLE MAXIMUM REPEATING WIND
INTO YOU DIRECTLY
Pages: 1 ... 71 72 [73] 74 75 ... 100