Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 60 ... 100

Author Topic: Persona: Gaiden - IC thread  (Read 78437 times)

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
Re: Persona: Gaiden - IC thread
« Reply #855 on: July 01, 2015, 05:19:00 pm »

"I kept it inside there today for.....reasons."

"Why-No, I am getting distracted. I need to know about the gun."

"Why wouldn't I have a sword? It's a tactically sound weapon and no one has ever actually fought me when I pulled it out."

"Why didn't you use it on that monster, again?"
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #856 on: July 01, 2015, 05:35:10 pm »

"Well...
that's actually a good point. Where did you get it?"
"Internet."

"I kept it inside there today for.....reasons."

"Why-No, I am getting distracted. I need to know about the gun."

"Why wouldn't I have a sword? It's a tactically sound weapon and no one has ever actually fought me when I pulled it out."

"Why didn't you use it on that monster, again?"
"Because I had a dragon that could spit fire under my command."

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #857 on: July 01, 2015, 05:36:57 pm »

"Good point."
He holds up the knife, which actually has two holes in it, with colored rocks in the holes.
"I got mine off the internet too."
Black lives matter.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #858 on: July 01, 2015, 05:38:43 pm »

"Because I had a dragon that could spit fire under my command."

"Not at the beginning, you didn't."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #859 on: July 01, 2015, 06:19:31 pm »

"It's not tactically sound to fight something that you have no possible way to beat."

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #860 on: July 01, 2015, 06:23:10 pm »

"It's not tactically sound to fight something that you have no possible way to beat."

"It is also not tactically sound to attempt to run with a concealed sword. You could have at least taken it out and helped us hold it off!"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #861 on: July 01, 2015, 06:25:28 pm »

"I didn't run though. And I'm not exactly the strongest person. I'm more of a lead from the back kind of guy."

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #862 on: July 01, 2015, 06:30:53 pm »

"I didn't run though. And I'm not exactly the strongest person. I'm more of a lead from the back kind of guy."

"Your entire plan was to run so it is only-Wait, I am off topic again. I need to ignore the swords and knives. What I need to know about is that gun! Please, answer my questions wheel-shoe-san."

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #863 on: July 01, 2015, 07:21:20 pm »

Mathias just killed something. He just summoned a nightmare-ish looking knight by spouting some random crap and had it fly over to a fat guy with a hammer to chop its bleedin' head off. For a second, Mathias looked at Mordred as he disappeared , unsure what to feel.

And then he realized he felt incredible. He had felt true power.. absolute power! Power over life and death! It was intoxicating, addicting, and completely awesome. Mathias sported a wide grin, then covered his mouth futilely. Can't hold it... and then giggled quietly, almost impossible for anyone but himself to hear( gotta keep up appearances after all). Hehehehehehe! Heeheeehehehee! Mathias giggled maniacally for until a few seconds after they were all back at the lounge again. This was what he truly craved. What he truly loved. The feeling of dominance.

Mathias then silently took a seat somewhere in the lounge, and observed everyone else who was there. He didn't feel like talking yet, because he had to get to know everyone's personality first... Then, he could begin.
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

Mistwing

• Bay Watcher
  • Writing too much to keep up
    • View Profile
« Reply #864 on: July 02, 2015, 04:08:04 am »

Sass was quickly developing the theory that some of their comrades were a bit unhinged.

"I'll pull it up for you."

Took a bit. But soon enough she turned the laptop around with the right text displayed. Basically, the gist of it was that under Japanese firearm law, a citizen was allowed forbidden from owning a handgun or hunting gun as well as military rifles, machine guns, gunpowder charged firearms, certain air guns and specific imitation firearms without specific circumstantial approval.

((Looked this shit up before I got Sass a pistol))

With the added comment:

"Assuming you even care about the law."
Is your sexual purity worth more than bringing the dead back to life!?
----
I'M INSERTING MY DOUBLE MAXIMUM REPEATING WIND
INTO YOU DIRECTLY

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #865 on: July 02, 2015, 08:02:38 am »

Sass was quickly developing the theory that some of their comrades were a bit unhinged.

Took a bit. But soon enough she turned the laptop around with the right text displayed. Basically, the gist of it was that under Japanese firearm law, a citizen was allowed forbidden from owning a handgun or hunting gun as well as military rifles, machine guns, gunpowder charged firearms, certain air guns and specific imitation firearms without specific circumstantial approval.

With the added comment:

((Yeah, but not as much as I did  :P.))

"I know. I also know that those 'special circumstances' don't apply to you. You would have to be a police officer, in the Self Defense Force, Imperial Guard, or an expert sports shooter. Owning one for self defense, no matter how justified, is explicitly forbidden and there are under two hundred legal handguns in all of Japan. And I would bet my bottom dollar that isn't one of them. Even if you where all of the above, you are still not a Japanese Citizen, as far as I know. And are under age."

Mistwing

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #866 on: July 02, 2015, 08:23:33 am »

With the added comment:

((Yeah, but not as much as I did  :P.))

"I know. I also know that those 'special circumstances' don't apply to you. You would have to be a police officer, in the Self Defense Force, Imperial Guard, or an expert sports shooter. Owning one for self defense, no matter how justified, is explicitly forbidden and there are under two hundred legal handguns in all of Japan. And I would bet my bottom dollar that isn't one of them. Even if you where all of the above, you are still not a Japanese Citizen, as far as I know. And are under age."

((Not something you can necissarily know without knowing how much I did look up. Don't write off others' knowledge simply on the premise that it's not yours.))

Sass turned the laptop back around while he talked. Didn't take her a lot of typing to answer:

"Actually. I'm a citizen. And as long as I finish the obligatory education I get to stay one. And no, I am not 21."
----
INTO YOU DIRECTLY

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #867 on: July 02, 2015, 08:30:29 am »

((Well, considering I look up stuff like this for fun in my spare time while you likely only put a few hours at most into it, it is a fair assumption  :-\. Lets see if I can get a reply in before the truck comes.))

"21 isn't-Never mind. Look, its legality isn't important. The important thing is how you got it. No, actually. The important question is 'can you get more'?"

Mistwing

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #868 on: July 02, 2015, 08:38:14 am »

((Last I checked, 21 is when you're no longer considered under aged in japan. At least when you get to drive and drink at that point. Might've been 20. Could check with my friends.))

"I bought it. And yeah. But I don't want to. Yours work fine in rifts anyway."
----
INTO YOU DIRECTLY

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #869 on: July 02, 2015, 08:49:14 am »

((Last I checked, 21 is when you're no longer considered under aged in japan. At least when you get to drive and drink at that point. Might've been 20. Could check with my friends.))

"I bought it. And yeah. But I don't want to. Yours work fine in rifts anyway."

((No, you are right. But Japan has strict, strict gun laws that require more then you being an adult (Or less, in some cases). Technically you can be 18 when buying some, or as young as 14 if you are a good sports shooter with special permission. You need ten years of experience with guns to get some other guns, meaning you would have to at least be 28 to get some weapons. For handguns, the age is technically only 18, but again in a nation with millions, they probably have less handguns then my small town in America. Motou knows all of this, of course  :P. No idea why it is 18 instead of 20.))

"It isn't the same! We aren't going to keep using model weapons forever, and I wanna real gun! Can I at least hold yours for a little? It doesn't even have to have ammunition in it!"

Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 60 ... 100