Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 100

Author Topic: Persona: Gaiden - IC thread  (Read 78375 times)

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
Re: Persona: Gaiden - IC thread
« Reply #450 on: June 29, 2015, 03:25:29 am »

((... Mat has played too many dating sims.))
((More like he had too many easy people to charm.))
Mathias slumps, ever so slightly. It seems as though this girl is an immovable wall of stone! But.. can't even the most impenetrable fortress be broken with enough effort? If one tries hard enough, can't even the most insurmountable challenge be beaten? Yes.. yes it can! What the hell has he been doing?! Stressing out just because a single girl is tougher than she looks? He's Mathias Morgan. He passed all his previous challenges that he has faced, and he's sure as hell not gonna give up now.

This girl.. inciting her Mathias knew it was going to be a long and laborious challenge. But he can already tell it's going to be one he will relish.

New found confidence instilled in him, Mathias turned to the front of the room, mind abuzz with plans of all kinds. He decided that if she has the card, she has to go to the school lounge at the specified time, right? If not, oh well. But if so.. well. He'll cross that bridge when he gets to it. For now, plans within plans within plans are all that Mathias was thinking about.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2015, 03:35:31 am by Sl4cker »
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: June 29, 2015, 03:27:37 am »

((There is overlap involved.))
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: June 29, 2015, 03:28:13 am »

((mathias might get spooped
sassy be taking up attention yo
and sachi
:P))

Mistwing

• Bay Watcher
  • Writing too much to keep up
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: June 29, 2015, 05:53:24 am »

((I AWAKEN. Luckily my character isn't in a too important scene. As for the classroom thing. Yes. The majority of classes are all in the same classrooms. With the exception of Gym, Music, and.... agh. I forgot. I might return with more information. Either way music is usually a club rather than a mandatory class. Usually. But not always. And it more or less always has it's own room where they also store the instruments and such.))
Is your sexual purity worth more than bringing the dead back to life!?
----
I'M INSERTING MY DOUBLE MAXIMUM REPEATING WIND
INTO YOU DIRECTLY

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: June 29, 2015, 06:51:58 am »

((He also seems to have never heard of lesbians, or believes that there is no such thing when it comes to him))
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: June 29, 2015, 06:54:34 am »

((He also seems to have never heard of lesbians, or believes that there is no such thing when it comes to him))
((So.. I'm supposed to write every little thought that crosses his mind? I'm trying to reduce the density of the walls I'm making, here!))
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

Mistwing

• Bay Watcher
  • Writing too much to keep up
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: June 29, 2015, 06:57:35 am »

((So.. I'm supposed to write every little thought that crosses his mind? I'm trying to reduce the density of the walls I'm making, here!))

((Amen, brudda. By the time I'm done posting, there's usually an average of 5 replies.))
Is your sexual purity worth more than bringing the dead back to life!?
----
I'M INSERTING MY DOUBLE MAXIMUM REPEATING WIND
INTO YOU DIRECTLY

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: June 29, 2015, 07:47:09 am »

"What job do you have that needs a guitar?"
"I suppose that would explain the apron, but those two objects do not come together in any job I am aware of. Where do you work?"
I work at the Lounge next to the school. You guys should drop by later today, I'll be playing there.

"I don't play anything though...I can sing. Does that count?"

"If you can sing, then it does count."
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: June 29, 2015, 07:54:57 am »

I work at the Lounge next to the school. You guys should drop by later today, I'll be playing there.

That still doesn't explain the apron.

"Isn't that place closed to minors? I was unaware they would even let a student work there with how popular it is with the teachers. They probably don't want us seeing them in vulnerable positions."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: June 29, 2015, 07:56:37 am »

That still doesn't explain the apron.

"Isn't that place closed to minors? I was unaware they would even let a student work there with how popular it is with the teachers. They probably don't want us seeing them in vulnerable positions."
"Actually it's open to minors during the morning and afternoon. They only break out the alcoholic stuff after 21:00. And she's an adult."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: June 29, 2015, 08:04:20 am »

"What job do you have that needs a guitar?"
"I suppose that would explain the apron, but those two objects do not come together in any job I am aware of. Where do you work?"
Edna looks askance of the instructor. She played at the lounge and was inviting them personally... no way was that a coincidence. 
What the fuck is wrong with you guys.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: June 29, 2015, 08:05:33 am »

"Actually it's open to minors during the morning and afternoon. They only break out the alcoholic stuff after 21:00. And she's an adult."

"Oh, apologies miss. I had assumed that you where a student, due to your youthful appearance. It seems that was an incorrect assumption. This would make you the substitute teacher, correct? Welcome to our school."

Motou then turns to green-text-kun/chan, whoever that is.

"Thank you for informing me of this blunder. *And off to work*"
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: June 29, 2015, 08:07:53 am »

"Oh, apologies miss. I had assumed that you where a student, due to your youthful appearance. It seems that was an incorrect assumption. This would make you the substitute teacher, correct? Welcome to our school."

Motou then turns to green-text-kun/chan, whoever that is.

"Thank you for informing me of this blunder. *And off to work*"
((It's Yui.))
Sigtext!

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: June 29, 2015, 10:24:28 am »

"Good."

Daniel sits back in his chair, trying to think. He should probably try and meet new people, but...it was always awkward. Almost all his friends from last year had graduated or moved. What to do...at the moment, he just sits back, looking vaguely stressed, hands linked behind his neck.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #464 on: June 29, 2015, 10:27:17 am »

His eyes might be drawn to a certain exchange student...
What the fuck is wrong with you guys.
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 100