Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 100

Author Topic: Persona: Gaiden - IC thread  (Read 78402 times)

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
Re: Persona: Gaiden - IC thread
« Reply #435 on: June 28, 2015, 08:03:20 pm »

Edna also goes to music.
What the fuck is wrong with you guys.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: June 28, 2015, 09:32:43 pm »

Nadeko arrives, albeit a few seconds late, guitar in hand, and still wearing her apron from the Lounge. She doesn't say anything yet, due to trying to find a place to sit her guitar down.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: June 28, 2015, 09:35:39 pm »

I think the universe might be conspiring against me today...
Black lives matter.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: June 28, 2015, 09:36:57 pm »

Back to class, then, for learning.
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: June 28, 2015, 09:41:02 pm »

Nadeko arrives, albeit a few seconds late, guitar in hand, and still wearing her apron from the Lounge. She doesn't say anything yet, due to trying to find a place to sit her guitar down.

"A guitar? Where we required to bring our own instruments? I am afraid I wasn't briefed on that."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: June 28, 2015, 09:57:10 pm »

"You are not required to have your own instrument. I just brought mine because I was coming over from my job."
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: June 28, 2015, 09:59:48 pm »

"What job do you have that needs a guitar?"
Black lives matter.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: June 28, 2015, 10:00:31 pm »

"You are not required to have your own instrument. I just brought mine because I was coming over from my job."

"I suppose that would explain the apron, but those two objects do not come together in any job I am aware of. Where do you work?"

Unless she provides the music for a maid cafe or something...
« Last Edit: June 28, 2015, 10:03:43 pm by Stirk »
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: June 28, 2015, 10:11:45 pm »

Daniel, near some of the others, makes an annoyed sound.

"I don't play anything though...I can sing. Does that count?"
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: June 28, 2015, 10:42:47 pm »

Back to class, then, for learning.
((I believe you're supposed to respond to my poking))
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: June 29, 2015, 12:57:53 am »

Sora was totally in music class all along.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: June 29, 2015, 01:01:59 am »

Heading to his class, Mathias locates where that girl sits before sitting in his chair. Ripping of piece of paper from the back of his notebook, Mathias writes 'Hello! I am Mathias from lunch. Do you have a card?'. Before confirming the teacher is, indeed, not looking in his general direction, Mathias either crumples the note into a ball before passing it to her if she's far away from him, and simply giving her the note if she's near.

Edit: Japanese high school retcon

((Sorry, missed this.))

Yuri gets the note, reads it for a moment, then carefully folds it up and puts it in her bag to throw away later, otherwise ignoring it for the most part. Just for convenience of further communication, though, let's say they're near each other.
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: June 29, 2015, 01:39:08 am »

Although outwardly, Mathias was smiling a kind of smile one would wear when seeing something amusingly strange; inwardly Mathias was recoiling. He was perfect, and he executed his actions completely according to plan! The note was straightforward, one a, for lack of a better term, 'Kuudere' like what she seems to be would appreciate, and the end of it would(if she had the card of course) likely shock her into replying. Then all he needed was to give her the piece of paper, flash a quick smile when she noticed it for extra charm, and wait for her reply. Maybe she doesn't have the card? But then she would have at least gave it back with a small 'No'. Mathias could not comprehend. Mathias could not understand. For what was probably the first and last time, Mathias Morgan was at a loss at what to do concerning a wholly social situation.

And it was still the first day of school.

I suppose this is going to be a harder year than expected. Mathias, once again confirming  the teacher was still hardly paying any sort of attention to the classroom at large, most certainty not to him, wrote down another note. It read 'You didn't answer my question?'. Once again handing it to the girl, he could but feel a small, tiny iota of worry. It was minuscule, a small chink in the powerful wall that is his mental stability. But it was far larger than anyone has gotten before.
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: June 29, 2015, 02:01:50 am »

Sachi is in {generic class}.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: June 29, 2015, 03:11:56 am »

((... Mat has played too many dating sims.))

Yuri breaths out for a moment when she gets the note, looking over it for a second before gently placing it on her table and very, very slowly crumpling it in her hand before placing it with the other in her pocket.
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 100