Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 100

Author Topic: Persona: Gaiden - IC thread  (Read 78436 times)

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
Re: Persona: Gaiden - IC thread
« Reply #420 on: June 28, 2015, 05:18:43 pm »

And, although we just met, I'm Mathias Morgan. No relation. Mathias barged into the conversation, as he observed them having the same card he(just remembered that he) had. Closing his bento box and telling the girl he was idly chatting to to guard his lunch, Mathias made his way to the table they were all occupying.
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: June 28, 2015, 07:19:11 pm »

The class bell rings. 2nd years have music class. Apparently there's a sub. The other ones have {generic class}, but the teacher is so busy lecturing that they wouldn't notice the students talking quietly.

Spoiler: Sanure (click to show/hide)
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: June 28, 2015, 07:21:44 pm »

Kiyoshi immediately hops out of the chair, says "Bye!", and leaves.
Black lives matter.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: June 28, 2015, 07:23:39 pm »

Motou carefully returns the magazine to the backpack and heads to music class, after apparently having done nothing all of lunch.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: June 28, 2015, 07:25:12 pm »

Robin gets up and leaves having planted his camera to gather info on the new teacher.

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: June 28, 2015, 07:25:47 pm »

Jack rushes to class
No sig yet

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: June 28, 2015, 07:29:29 pm »

Robin gets up and leaves having planted his camera to gather info on the new teacher.

((...Where did he plant this camera, exactly?))

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: June 28, 2015, 07:30:26 pm »

((The teacher's panty drawer.
Maybe, perhaps, the place the teacher would be for the majority of the day - her classroom. :P))
Black lives matter.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: June 28, 2015, 07:31:52 pm »

((...Where did he plant this camera, exactly?))
((in a tactically sound location.))

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: June 28, 2015, 07:40:06 pm »

Ah.. what timing. We had just met. I think I'll be seeing all you guys soon. Mathias inwardly marveled at his inability to look at his(also bat themed) watch. Well, nothing to it. If he remembered correctly, that 'Minamoto Yuki' girl at the table was in his class.. did she also have a card? Mathias couldn't remember. Today was a sub-par day for him. In any case, Mathias quickly grabbed the bento he left at the other table and put it in his locker for later(He still hadn't made up for the breakfast yet..).

Heading to his class, Mathias locates where that girl sits before sitting in his chair. Ripping of piece of paper from the back of his notebook, Mathias writes 'Hello! I am Mathias from lunch. Do you have a card?'. Before confirming the teacher is, indeed, not looking in his general direction, Mathias either crumples the note into a ball before passing it to her if she's far away from him, and simply giving her the note if she's near.

Edit: Japanese high school retcon
« Last Edit: June 28, 2015, 07:57:40 pm by Sl4cker »
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: June 28, 2015, 07:42:03 pm »

Ah.. what timing. We had just met. I think I'll be seeing all you guys soon. Mathias inwardly marveled at his inability to look at his(also bat themed) watch. Well, nothing to it. If he remembered correctly, that 'Minamoto Yuki' girl at the table was in his class.. did she also have a card? Mathias couldn't remember. Today was a sub-par day for him. In any case, Mathias quickly grabbed the bento he left at the other table and put it in his locker for later(He still hadn't made up for the breakfast yet..).

Heading to his class, Mathias locates where that girl was before sitting next to her*. Getting the optimal position is important, but that card is a bit too ominous for me too hold it off any longer. Silently waiting for the teacher to place his/her attention away from their general area, Mathias whispers. Hi! I'm Mathias from lunch. Minato Yuka, right?

((*This is that type of high school where there are different classrooms for different classes, right?))

((I believe in japan it's a bunch of classes per classroom. Hence 'class 2-A' or whatever.))
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: June 28, 2015, 07:44:01 pm »

((*This is that type of high school where there are different classrooms for different classes, right?))

((If it is, poor Motou can get nothing right about how the school works  :P.))

Motou enters the music classroom, having thrown away his meal wrapper on the way. He finds his seat and sits down, putting his backpack under the chair.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: June 28, 2015, 07:44:43 pm »

((From where I'm from(Which is not Japan so still waiting on Twinwolf) they do rotations. You get to use someone else's classroom for music or whatever and someone gets to use yours.))
carrot cakeu

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: June 28, 2015, 07:47:42 pm »

((From what I know {I.E. Persona games and anime}, in Japan, one class has all their classes in the same room, with the teachers rotating))
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: June 28, 2015, 07:48:15 pm »

((From what I know {I.E. Persona games and anime}, in Japan, one class has all their classes in the same room, with the teachers rotating))

((Yay! 1 point for Motou!))

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 100