Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Hopeless: Dispute Resolution (Mission 1)  (Read 2633 times)

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Hopeless: Dispute Resolution (Mission 1)
« Reply #30 on: July 06, 2015, 01:08:29 am »

"Guys, I think I'm trapped in a dream world. If you can hear me right now, that means that my actions in my dream are performed by my real body. Please try to keep me from falling off of the cliff and/or hurting myself. Thank you."

Watch as firemen arrive to save me. Have them clear the path for me, then follow them to safety. If that doesn't work, run across the hall as fast as I can while remaining close to the floor.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 06, 2015, 04:29:49 am »

((Oh, cripes, I misunderstood the entire geography of the area, I see now.))

"Meet you at the mine, you lot. If I never see this cliff again, it'll be too damn soon."

To the jetty! Take Tadisill along, he's my main man anyway.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 06, 2015, 08:42:57 pm »

Tadisill frowns, trying to decide whether to try and get up to whether the others are or go with Egil. After several indecisive moments, he sighs, shrugs, and tries to catch up with Egil.

"D'ya think 'dey gonta be able keep up with us?"
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 07, 2015, 12:59:30 am »

((If you let me fall off, I will come back as a ghost and destroy you all))
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 07, 2015, 01:49:27 am »

Tadisill frowns, trying to decide whether to try and get up to whether the others are or go with Egil. After several indecisive moments, he sighs, shrugs, and tries to catch up with Egil.

"D'ya think 'dey gonta be able keep up with us?"

"We'll go find them if they don't - their path is a bit shorter than ours anyway."
Pages: 1 2 [3]