Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29

Author Topic: Offspring - A post-apocalyptic Rp with a twist. IC thread. More welcome!  (Read 31689 times)

Megggas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Offspring - A post-apocalyptic Rp with a twist. IC thread. More welcome!
« Reply #405 on: August 10, 2015, 08:51:47 am »

Attempt to pass by the roadblock cautiously.
Due to Real Life reasons, I have to disappear for awhile.  Take me out of all games that I'm participating in.  Sorry.

flazeo25

• Bay Watcher
  • Nightmare Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: August 10, 2015, 11:07:59 am »

Crusch nods to herself and decides to opens her rucksack to gather the meat and decides to inspect the water.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: August 10, 2015, 11:23:41 am »

This seems like it could easily go downhill.
Take a whiff myself. See if it's an animal I recognize. If it gets any closer, attempt to stealthily slip away without accidentally gouging any eyes out or anything
« Last Edit: August 10, 2015, 11:26:53 am by Tack »
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Icefire2314

• Bay Watcher
  • Programmer and Space Enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: August 10, 2015, 01:08:44 pm »

If the cricket is not hostile ignore it. If it comes any closer growl at it loudly. If the building has doors, close it once Dhaagoth is inside, at which point begin checking her injuries.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2015, 11:44:36 am by Icefire2314 »
"ERUTH PULL THE DAMN LEVER THE ZOMBIES ARE ABOUT TO GET INSIDE!"
"zzz"
BAY 12 MINI CITY: http://bay-12.myminicity.com/

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: August 11, 2015, 11:06:44 pm »

Attempt to pass by the roadblock cautiously.
You attempt to fly past the roadblock, but a drone flies up to you and points its gun at you. "-NO INTRUDING. THIS IS A POLICE-ORIENTED ISSUE. GOOD DAY.-" It stays there until you move. Alfy thinks for a moment, before reaching into his bag and grabbing a wrench. "I think I read a book about mechanics once, and it said how to reprogram a drone. We could do that, unless you got any better ideas?"

Crusch nods to herself and decides to opens her rucksack to gather the meat and decides to inspect the water.
You put the meat in the rucksack, and inspect the water. It is crystal clear, you can see a perfect mirror image of yourself in it. The water ripples for a moment, then erupts in a thunderous burst, as a giant serpent-like creature explodes out of it. It looks at you and snarls.

This seems like it could easily go downhill.
Take a whiff myself. See if it's an animal I recognize. If it gets any closer, attempt to stealthily slip away without accidentally gouging any eyes out or anything
You sniff the air, and you can smell a rat. It is a very very large rat. You attempt to back away, but it dashes forward and grips you by the throat. "Naw... Whaddya doin' in my turf ya' scum dog?"

If the cricket is not hostile ignore it. If it comes any closer growl at it loudly. If the building has doors, close it once Dhaagoth is inside, at which point begin checking her injuries.
It comes closer, and you growl at it. It seems dissapointed at this, and somehow grabs a small pen in its had, writing a note, and places it on the ground. The cricket dashes back into the bushes. You go inside, and check her wing. It is very badly damaged, and will render her flightless.

« Last Edit: August 12, 2015, 03:32:53 am by DigitalDemon »
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

Megggas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: August 12, 2015, 01:06:28 am »

Chirp'ko never liked robots.  They always made him feel uneasy.  Chirp'ko tries to cover up his nervousness and simply nods to Alfy.

Allow Alfy to reprogram the drone as he sees fit.
Due to Real Life reasons, I have to disappear for awhile.  Take me out of all games that I'm participating in.  Sorry.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: August 12, 2015, 03:44:13 am »

Chirp'ko never liked robots.  They always made him feel uneasy.  Chirp'ko tries to cover up his nervousness and simply nods to Alfy.

Allow Alfy to reprogram the drone as he sees fit.
He grabs the drone from above, it firing in random directions and screeching all the while, he bashes it with the wrench. He chucks the robot wreckage on the ground. "Thats how you reprogram a robot."
When in doubt, use puns.
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
that's pretty gay

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: August 12, 2015, 08:10:00 am »

"Naw... Whaddya doin' in my turf ya' scum dog?"
R'yaak returns a very bland, dumb stare, and whimpers slightly.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: August 12, 2015, 08:17:54 am »

"Crusch, why do you cook food?"
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

flazeo25

• Bay Watcher
  • Nightmare Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: August 12, 2015, 09:12:21 am »

Crusch smiles as she gazes at the giant serpant saying "Now thisss will be fun hehe, time to play with poor thing sssince I hope it can bring me lotsss of exciting pain."

Crusch decides to that she will wait patiently till she can get a infectious bite off.

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: August 12, 2015, 11:40:11 am »

"Mh. She's gone." Scavenge around.
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

Icefire2314

• Bay Watcher
  • Programmer and Space Enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: August 12, 2015, 06:56:42 pm »

Dart outside, grab note, back inside, and wake Dhaagoth if she is not already. If she is, bring her with me as we travel in the building looking for any supplies, so I can start fixing her wing. Also read the note.
"ERUTH PULL THE DAMN LEVER THE ZOMBIES ARE ABOUT TO GET INSIDE!"
"zzz"
BAY 12 MINI CITY: http://bay-12.myminicity.com/

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: August 15, 2015, 03:21:42 am »

Look for non poisoned food.
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: August 15, 2015, 04:23:42 am »

"Naw... Whaddya doin' in my turf ya' scum dog?"
R'yaak returns a very bland, dumb stare, and whimpers slightly.
The rat just chuckles, as he shakes his head slightly. "Y'know what? Im gonna give you this one chance to leave... But if I ever see ya around here... Well, you should be able to work it out." The rat throws you to the ground, causing your wounds to hurt even more, and walks away slowly.

You are in excruciating pain (75). You will be passed out soon.

Crusch smiles as she gazes at the giant serpant saying "Now thisss will be fun hehe, time to play with poor thing sssince I hope it can bring me lotsss of exciting pain."

Crusch decides to that she will wait patiently till she can get a infectious bite off.
The sea serpent looms above you, and lunges forward, mouth agape. You nimbly dodge to the side, however, as it is quite slow. It roars at you again, and readies another attack. You can see that it has a patch of missing scales on the center of its forehead.

"Mh. She's gone." Scavenge around.
You scavenge around, and approach a cave. Crusch is in there, with a giant sea serpent protruding from a lake in the center.

Dart outside, grab note, back inside, and wake Dhaagoth if she is not already. If she is, bring her with me as we travel in the building looking for any supplies, so I can start fixing her wing. Also read the note.
You grab the note and quickly rush inside. She appears to have already woken up, but is startled by the pain of her wing. You take her with you, looking for supplies. You find an unlabelled vial, and a key. The note reads:

"Dear Good Sir,

I am deeply apologetic about what happened earlier, with you seeing your daughter and all that. I am inclined to tell you however, that I did not commit this assault. Your daughter was flying about, and crashed in my bush, landing on a stick that ruptured her wing. I hope you can forgive me for this unfortunate misunderstanding, and we can become companions. My name is Dairee by the way. Dairee the cricket.

Kind Regards,

Dairee."

Look for non poisoned food.
You look around, and find a fresh cow corpse laying on the ground. There is also a large farm ahead of you, with trees aplenty and grass suitable for grazing.
When in doubt, use puns.
that's pretty gay

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: August 15, 2015, 05:04:25 am »

FEED on the flesh of fallen angels COWS. If the cow is not sick, feed my cubs with it.
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29