Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 29

Author Topic: Offspring - A post-apocalyptic Rp with a twist. IC thread. More welcome!  (Read 31741 times)

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile

((Thanks))

R'yaak gives a frustrated sneer at the door. Locks! Bane of all those with paws.
He settles down to have a meal with his pup, staring sullenly at the gift shop and attempting to unlock its secrets.

Eat. Look for glass, open rooftop, ventilation shafts, any other way of dealing with the gift shop
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile

Leave the cat in charge of my children in a safe place near the bottom of the steps. They shall rest and sleep here. I will climb the mountain and secure the orb. If it gets too dark to see normally, use my special eyes.
((Yeah, had to leave mid-post.))
The cat accepts taking care of your children, and sets up a small hut out of some twigs and leaves. "We will be waiting for you. I wish you luck, good friend Oakou." You begin climbing the mountain. As the moon rises, you find that the stairs end halfway. You will have to climb the rest of the way. Which is a very long way.

You have 0 AP left. You should sleep soon, or you will suffer penalties. You need to eat and drink.

((Thanks))

R'yaak gives a frustrated sneer at the door. Locks! Bane of all those with paws.
He settles down to have a meal with his pup, staring sullenly at the gift shop and attempting to unlock its secrets.

Eat. Look for glass, open rooftop, ventilation shafts, any other way of dealing with the gift shop
((Do you eat the preserved meat or the rotting meat?))
You and your cub eat some of the meat, and you drink from a nearby tap that is still operational. You look for any ways to enter the shop, but the windows are barred and the roof is too high for you to climb. Just as you are about to give up hope, you see a ladder in a nearby open shed.

Try to escape. I'm getting hungry.
You try to scratch an exit with your claws, but the feeble attempt does nothing. "YOU CANNOT ESCAPE THROUGH THESE FEEBLE MEANS." An ominous voice bellows in your mind. "YOU MUST DEFEAT THE THREE GUARDIANS OF THE ORB, THE TRICKSTER, THE BRUTE, AND THE MIND." As you hear this, the shadow orb morphs into a giant looming figure, a very muscular man, with no facial features or clothes. It almost looks like an automaton, apart from some vaguely defined muscular features. It grunts from it's non-existent mouth.
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

Megggas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Rush inside and search for fish.
Due to Real Life reasons, I have to disappear for awhile.  Take me out of all games that I'm participating in.  Sorry.

Pencil_Art

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Look around for anything interesting.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh no... A ladder. Dexterity is probably a lot higher than it was before, but still - ladders are not designed for paws. Ry'aak gives a pained yip and turns away.
The roof likely held nothing anyway, and he'd rather spend his time looking for more food than having his pup laugh at his antics trying to set up a piece of primitive human tech.

Back past the butcher store
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Rush inside and search for fish.
You dash inside and see many trays of fish in smokers, and in the back of the room you can see a freezer fulled with fresh fish.

Look around for anything interesting.
You can see a back door that could lead somewhere...
When in doubt, use puns.
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
that's pretty gay

flazeo25

• Bay Watcher
  • Nightmare Eater
    • View Profile

Crusch nods to herself that this may take some time and decides to go look for a meal to hunt close bye.

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile

Jump at it and try to pull it down.
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
    • Pik-Pik Fortress: A Pikmin Mod

Continue upwards. Keep an eye out for anything edible.
Currently on vacation. I have internet, but will update sporadically due to vacation.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh no... A ladder. Dexterity is probably a lot higher than it was before, but still - ladders are not designed for paws. Ry'aak gives a pained yip and turns away.
The roof likely held nothing anyway, and he'd rather spend his time looking for more food than having his pup laugh at his antics trying to set up a piece of primitive human tech.

Back past the butcher store
You head back past the butchery, looking down the street you see many houses and stores. Nothing particularly piques your interest, but there is an opened house from which a rummaging noise is coming.

Crusch nods to herself that this may take some time and decides to go look for a meal to hunt close bye.
You walk around the cavern, hoping for a meal, and you find a mouse-hole that could contain some rats in it.

Jump at it and try to pull it down.
You leap at the muscular figures neck, attempting to pull it down with your jaw, and you do not suc ed in this, you succeed inbiting a hole in the figures neck. The figure bats you away with incredible force, breaking your ribs. The pain is somewhat numbed due to the light, but you will need to check it later.

You are experiencing mild pain (30).

Continue upwards. Keep an eye out for anything edible.
You continue your struggle upwards, and cannot see any food. While you are seacrhing a niche in the rock for food, a medium sized rock falls down and crushes your foot.

You are experiencing intense pain (50). You have a broken foot.
When in doubt, use puns.
that's pretty gay

Tack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

There is an opened house from which a rummaging noise is coming.
Stealthily Investigate

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile

Try to goad it into hitting the walls by jumping away as it attacks.
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
    • Pik-Pik Fortress: A Pikmin Mod

Keep climbing using my three arms and my good leg.
Currently on vacation. I have internet, but will update sporadically due to vacation.

Megggas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Twitch with excitement and rush to devour as much fish as possible.
Due to Real Life reasons, I have to disappear for awhile.  Take me out of all games that I'm participating in.  Sorry.

flazeo25

• Bay Watcher
  • Nightmare Eater
    • View Profile

Grab the rats and bring them back to roast.
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 29