Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 29

Author Topic: Offspring - A post-apocalyptic Rp with a twist. IC thread. More welcome!  (Read 31776 times)

Pencil_Art

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Walk into the hunting store, take whatever looks dangerous. See if there are any manuals for use of these items.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile

Pursue the shadow.  If whoever I find is antagonistic, retreat back to the ceiling of the fish shop.  If friendly, ask for advice regarding breaking into locked shops.
You fly after the shadow, and you see a hooded figure staring at you, holding a machete defensively. "Speak fool." The figure speaks in a frightening, gravelly voice that sends a chill down your spine.

"I feel strange young ones. Crystal full of strange. This place dangerous. Leave now. Ouak, his cat friend, and his cubs take one last look around the cave for supplies and interesting things. Then they move on towards the light in the distance.
You look around the cave, distracted by the voices in your head, yet you still manage to find a dead mans backpack. It contains a can of tuna and a flashlight, which are both functional, but the backpack itself is ripped to much to be usable. You take the stuff and exit the cave, heading towards the light in the distance.

Hours pass...

You now have 10 AP left. You feel oddly tired, so you begin to rest under the shade of a nearby tree. As you do, the voices in your head grow stronger, making you unable to focus. You close your eyes and try to sleep, but you only see maddening hallucinations, such as mysterious runic symbols, and a variety of cultic chants. You open yor eyes and tell your group to continue onwards, as you cannot sleep. You follow behind them, distracted.

You gained traits!
Positive - N/A
Neutral - Forbidden Knowledge - You know many things about.... things....
Negative - Loud Voices in your head - You suffer from a -2 penalty to everything, Hallucinations - You suffer lucid visions, which are dramatized when you close your eyes. (-2 to all perception rolls), Insomnia - You cannot sleep due to your lucid hallucinations.

Wake
You wake from your sleeping spot just outside the zoo. You can see many buildings around you, or you could continue down the street to the left or the right.

Crusch decides to find the centre location of the shaking.
You wander towards the shaking, and see Sneeuwitje fighting what appears to be a clump of shadows.

Charge as well.
You charge back at the wolf, and hit it head on, causing a burst of bright yellow light. Some shadows have fallen off the wolf's face, and it looks surprised. The orb has been absorbed into your body. and you begin to glow with a striking yellow light.

You gained a trait!
Positive - Mysterious Light - You glow fiercely, producing an almost heavenly light. You feel stronger, of body, mind, and sense. (+1 to all stats.)

Go through the door with Bot. What's in there?
You enter the cellar, and cannot see very far, as it is quite dark. There is a cupboard in the corner of this room and a doorway leading deeper into the cellar.

Walk into the hunting store, take whatever looks dangerous. See if there are any manuals for use of these items.
You see a couple of rifles, and a hunting knife. You take them. You cannot see any manuals however.
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

Megggas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Say nothing.  Maintain some distance from the hooded figure. Observe.  If he attacks, retreat.
Due to Real Life reasons, I have to disappear for awhile.  Take me out of all games that I'm participating in.  Sorry.

flazeo25

• Bay Watcher
  • Nightmare Eater
    • View Profile

Crusch tilts her head looking at the glow before saying "Sssneeuwitje, are you alright?"

Crusch decides to examine the room while speaking to Sneeuwitje.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Say nothing.  Maintain some distance from the hooded figure. Observe.  If he attacks, retreat.
The figure just looks at you before shaking his head, seemingly dissapointed. "Well then. You don't want to talk, fine by me. I'll just take this tuna and leave."

Crusch tilts her head looking at the glow before saying "Sssneeuwitje, are you alright?"

Crusch decides to examine the room while speaking to Sneeuwitje.
You examine the room, and you can see many torches lining the hallway, and a giant fissure in the middle of the room.
When in doubt, use puns.
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
that's pretty gay

flazeo25

• Bay Watcher
  • Nightmare Eater
    • View Profile

Crusch decides moves over to the fissure and trys to examine it.

Megggas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"TUNA!!!"

Yell the above, then rush over to the hooded figure at full speed like a berserk maniac.  Tackle him and grab his weapon.  Then toss it aside and claw at his hood, tearing it apart.  Continue clawing at him, unless I see the tuna.  If I do, quickly grab the tuna and flee
Due to Real Life reasons, I have to disappear for awhile.  Take me out of all games that I'm participating in.  Sorry.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Crusch decides moves over to the fissure and trys to examine it.
You move over to the fissure, but a mysterious force blocks you from interfering. It seems the shadow is blocking intruders.

"TUNA!!!"

Yell the above, then rush over to the hooded figure at full speed like a berserk maniac.  Tackle him and grab his weapon.  Then toss it aside and claw at his hood, tearing it apart.  Continue clawing at him, unless I see the tuna.  If I do, quickly grab the tuna and flee
As soon as you near it, it bats you away with it's hand. It's hand appears to be the hand of an ape. He takes his hood off, shaking his head some more. He is a chimpanzee. "Well, well, well. It seems somebody has a little hunger problem. I have been observing you from a distance for a while, and I believe we could form a beneficial partnership. I can pick locks and use human tools, and you can fly and fit into small gaps. How about it?" He extends his hand whilst smiling genuinely.
When in doubt, use puns.
that's pretty gay

flazeo25

• Bay Watcher
  • Nightmare Eater
    • View Profile

Crusch sees if she can attack the shadows.

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile

Charge once again.
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

Megggas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Give me tuna and its a deal!"

Demand tuna in exchange for partnership.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile

R'yaak gives a shrug. One way is as good as another.
He begins picking his way through the buildings.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
    • Pik-Pik Fortress: A Pikmin Mod

Try to focus and see if there is any way that I can figure out what the voices are saying or what the hallucinations mean. Specifically a way to stop them.
Currently on vacation. I have internet, but will update sporadically due to vacation.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Crusch sees if she can attack the shadows.
She cannot even get within 10 feet of the battle, let alone attack the shadows.

"Give me tuna and its a deal!"

Demand tuna in exchange for partnership.
"Well, I don't actually have any tuna on me, but I do have plenty of lockpicking tools, and that fish smokery doesn't have a very good security system, soooo..."

Charge once again.
You charge at the shadows, and they dissipate, but some of the shadows disappear when hit by your light. The wolf reforms, snarling, with one half of it's face gone, along with a leg and some of it's torso.

R'yaak gives a shrug. One way is as good as another.
He begins picking his way through the buildings.
You begin to walk down the street, going right, and you come to your first building. It is a computer shop, with the door wide-open, showing that it has been scavenged thoroughly already. Continuing onwards, you walk until you find another street to walk down, and a butchery down that street.

You have 16 AP left.

Try to focus and see if there is any way that I can figure out what the voices are saying or what the hallucinations mean. Specifically a way to stop them.
You try to focus on the voices first, and they seem to be saying something about artifacts, and you can also hear a variety of other sounds, most likely subliminal frequencies sent deep into your brains subconscious. You then focus on the visions. They seem to be a multitude of symbols, and orbs of various colors, all atop altars engraved with symbols. Along with this, you see many flaming humans running around in panic, and the faces of all your friends and family dead. You can see no wa of stopping them, but you seem to hear that one of the artifacts grants you extreme strength of mind. It seems that it is the green orb. You also see visions of a rough map, which you commit to memory. Apparently, the orb is not far from here, just up a nearby peak.
When in doubt, use puns.
that's pretty gay

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile

The zoo is empty. Everything else must've eaten all of the food on the way out.
R'yaak gives a yip to his pup. They've got to clear the dead-zone before they get too hungry.

Pick up the pace. Find somewhere which hasn't been cleaned out yet
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 29