Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 29

Author Topic: Offspring - A post-apocalyptic Rp with a twist. IC thread. More welcome!  (Read 31781 times)

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile

"Talk, fool."

If he doesn't start talking, stomp on his head and eat him.
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile

Open the door.
You push the door open and there is green ooze covering most of everywhere. The bloated human is now nothing more than a pair of legs.

"Talk, fool."

If he doesn't start talking, stomp on his head and eat him.
The lemur looks up at you and feebly says something, nearly too quiet for you to hear. "do... do what you must... I ask you... to try help me.... but you can leave me if you wish. but if you do... plan on leaving.. may you please end my life?"
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Stand on Bot's shoulder as he walks to where the human came form. Burger should stay outside so that he doesn't touch the stuff.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Stand on Bot's shoulder as he walks to where the human came form. Burger should stay outside so that he doesn't touch the stuff.
He walks over to the cellar door. "Oh well that was fun. Next time you want something to walk over gross bloated corpse juice just ask the depressed robot, he'll do it. -grumbling-." Burger patiently waits outside.
When in doubt, use puns.
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
that's pretty gay

flazeo25

• Bay Watcher
  • Nightmare Eater
    • View Profile

Crusch sighs and decides to explore the other parts of the cave

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Continue to stand on Bot's shoulder as he walks to the cellar door.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Megggas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Search the hardware store for a tool I can use to get in the fish shop.  If I find one without any enemy encounters, then return to the fish shop and use my tool to get inside.  If I get inside, search for fish.
Due to Real Life reasons, I have to disappear for awhile.  Take me out of all games that I'm participating in.  Sorry.

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
    • Pik-Pik Fortress: A Pikmin Mod

I examine the crystal.
Currently on vacation. I have internet, but will update sporadically due to vacation.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Continue to stand on Bot's shoulder as he walks to the cellar door.
((He's already at the cellar door.))

Crusch sighs and decides to explore the other parts of the cave
You leave through the small passage from which you entered. You continue down the path until you hear more rumbling as the ground shakes again.

Search the hardware store for a tool I can use to get in the fish shop.  If I find one without any enemy encounters, then return to the fish shop and use my tool to get inside.  If I get inside, search for fish.
You search and search to no avail. You leave the hardware store and see a shadow pass around the corner of the building in front of you.

I examine the crystal.
You begin to examine the crystal closely, and it reaches out with light and zaps you, making you glow with the same ominous red light that you saw coming from the spider. It causes you to morph shape, becoming bigger and more fierce looking. The crystal then dims, before falling to the ground and smashing. You do not know what the crystal has done to you aside from being bigger, but you feel a deeper connection to the earth. You hear something calling your name from a distance.

You gained traits!
Neutral - *HIDDEN*
Positive - Large - You are big and strong (+1 to combat and strength associated rolls.), Fierce - Enemies are more likely to flee.
Negative - Voices in your head - They tell you the secrets...., Large - You are big and clumsy (-1 to agility associated rolls, cannot fit into small gaps.)
You gained a level! Distribute your stat point.
(PM me your updated character sheet, add your stat point and new traits.)
When in doubt, use puns.
that's pretty gay

Megggas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Pursue the shadow.  If whoever I find is antagonistic, retreat back to the ceiling of the fish shop.  If friendly, ask for advice regarding breaking into locked shops.
Due to Real Life reasons, I have to disappear for awhile.  Take me out of all games that I'm participating in.  Sorry.

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile

Charge as well.
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Go through the door with Bot. What's in there?

flazeo25

• Bay Watcher
  • Nightmare Eater
    • View Profile

Crusch decides to find the centre location of the shaking.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile

Wake
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
    • Pik-Pik Fortress: A Pikmin Mod

"I feel strange young ones. Crystal full of strange. This place dangerous. Leave now. Ouak, his cat friend, and his cubs take one last look around the cave for supplies and interesting things. Then they move on towards the light in the distance.
Currently on vacation. I have internet, but will update sporadically due to vacation.
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 29