Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 29

Author Topic: Offspring - A post-apocalyptic Rp with a twist. IC thread. More welcome!  (Read 31887 times)

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile

Crusch stares at the screen thinking quietly too herself before coming up with answers.

"What is this?"
"I AM A PUIBOT. A PERSONAL USER INTERFACE BOT. I CAN PRESENT YOU WITH ANY DETAILS YOU WISH TO KNOW."

You suddenly hear a distant roar and the earth shakes.
Enter the warehouse.
You enter the warehouse, and through the dust and darkness you can see many stacked crates, and a cellar door leading to who-knows-where. Upon further inspection, you see that the crates are all locked with identical padlocks.

Snatch it.
As you catch the orb within your paws, the engravings on the altar glow red, and it sinks into the ground. You hear a roaring sound that seems to come from within the earth itself. It shakes the ground heavily, and the orb appears to be vibrantly spraying light everywhere.

I continue on towards the larger head signatures.
You continue onwards, and find a giant spider, at least the size of an average motorcycle. It seems to be arching over your cub. It's abdomen is also coloured a bright, ominpus red. It is the same glow you saw before, and seems to be eminating froma nearby large hovering red crystal. The spider notices you and spins round, hissjng at you before leaping.

Chirp'ko exits the nocturnal exhibit of the zoo,taking a bit of time to awake. He flies out and is at the entrance. (Refer to OP for details of what's around you.)
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

flazeo25

• Bay Watcher
  • Nightmare Eater
    • View Profile

Crusch digs her feet into the ground to provide balance and asks "What isss thissss place?, heeehee"

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Look around for a key outside while Burger looks around for it inside. Tell him not to go into the cellar until I get back.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
    • Pik-Pik Fortress: A Pikmin Mod

Me and my tribe beat it with our crowbars and metal pipes.
Currently on vacation. I have internet, but will update sporadically due to vacation.

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile

Stay and see what is going on.
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile

Look for a place where me and my cubs could stay for some time.
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

Megggas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Travel to the 6 shops on my left, and search for a shop that likely sells canned fish.  If I find a such a shop, search inside for fish.
Due to Real Life reasons, I have to disappear for awhile.  Take me out of all games that I'm participating in.  Sorry.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Look around for a key outside while Burger looks around for it inside. Tell him not to go into the cellar until I get back.
Burger obeys your command loyally, and begins to search for a key. You begin searching outside, but find nothing. "I knew this wasn't goinf to go well."

You hit its face with your weaponry, amd your mechanical limbs, It backs away slightly, dazed. Your cub rushes over and grips onto your back.

Crusch digs her feet into the ground to provide balance and asks "What isss thissss place?, heeehee"
"YOU APPEAR TO BE IN THE MINING FACILITY OMEGA, PART OF THE MINING PROJECT TO FIND ANCIENT RELICS THAT HAD BEEN SURFACING."

Travel to the 6 shops on my left, and search for a shop that likely sells canned fish.  If I find a such a shop, search inside for fish.
Luckily, you find a fish-smokery that is bound to have fish in it. The door is locked, however, and all the windows are reinforced.

Look for a place where me and my cubs could stay for some time.
You try to look for a place big enough for you to stay in, and you think you can see a barn in the distance.

Stay and see what is going on.
Clutching the orb tightly, you stand your ground. A massive fissure opens up mere inches away from you. Tentacle seemingly composed of shadows leap out of the fissure and begin to pull something up.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2015, 02:53:24 pm by DigitalDemon »
When in doubt, use puns.
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
that's pretty gay

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile

Currently on vacation. I have internet, but will update sporadically due to vacation.

flazeo25

• Bay Watcher
  • Nightmare Eater
    • View Profile

Crusch grins to herself before saying "Haa what ancient relics do you mean?"

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
When in doubt, use puns.
that's pretty gay

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile

(Thanks  :P)

We continue to fight it, beating on it with all our might. I aim for the eyes especially. If it runs away, we do not chase, but inspect the crystal instead.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2015, 03:12:03 pm by Spiderking50 »

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Crusch grins to herself before saying "Haa what ancient relics do you mean?"
"BEFORE THE COLLAPSE OF HUMANITY, ANCIENT ARTIFACTS POPPED UP IN THE MORE SECLUDED AREAS OF THE WORLD. THEN THE HUMANS DUG DEEPER, AND MORE ARTIFACTS POPPED UP. WHENEVER SOMEONE TOOK ONE, HOWEVER, A GIANT SHADOW FORM ATTACKED THEM, SO THEY WERE LOCKED AWAY. IF ANYONE DEFEATED THE SHADOW FORM, THEY WPULD BE REWARDED WITH THE ARTIFACT, ANS THE IMMENSE POWER IT HOLDS."
When in doubt, use puns.
that's pretty gay

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile

Go to the barn.
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile

Stand my ground.
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 29