Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 29

Author Topic: Offspring - A post-apocalyptic Rp with a twist. IC thread. More welcome!  (Read 31941 times)

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
    • Pik-Pik Fortress: A Pikmin Mod

Weapons raised, I use my special eyes to scan the area for any dangers (while the cubs and cat use their normal eyes.) I then examine the bodies for loot and causes of death while my tribe continues scanning for dangers.
Currently on vacation. I have internet, but will update sporadically due to vacation.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile

Weapons raised, I use my special eyes to scan the area for any dangers (while the cubs and cat use their normal eyes.) I then examine the bodies for loot and causes of death while my tribe continues scanning for dangers.
You do not find any apparent dangers. You loot the corpses to find they both have a bottle of water on them.
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

flazeo25

• Bay Watcher
  • Nightmare Eater
    • View Profile

Crush giggles to herself, as she gazes at the fire while speaking "Meat sssure takesss long to cook to perfection like mossst thing hehe."

Crusch decided to wait till meat is cooked to perfection and attempts to eat the meat while sharing it with the wolf.

"Well do you want sssome meaty assswell hehe."

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile

We split the water among the tribe and take turns for watch. Those not on watch sleep on the sleeping bag or the ground. I examine the corpses to see what creatures they were and if they are edible/cookable (with campfire).
Currently on vacation. I have internet, but will update sporadically due to vacation.

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile

"No thank you. I'm not hungry."
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

We split the water among the tribe and take turns for watch. Those not on watch sleep on the sleeping bag or the ground. I examine the corpses to see what creatures they were and if they are edible/cookable (with campfire).
Your camp is now being watched, and you will be alerted if any attackers approach you. The corpses are definitely human, and died recently as they have not even decomposed yet. They havr massive bite marks in their torsos.
When in doubt, use puns.
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
that's pretty gay

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile

We eat some of the corpses. And take turns sleeping to regain (whichever it is you regain by sleeping).

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

We eat some of the corpses. And take turns sleeping to regain (whichever it is you regain by sleeping).
(You regain AP, and once you've finished the day we wait until everyone else has too.) You tear apart the corpses and cook it on the fire. You cook it successfully, and eat heartily. You take turns sleeping until the next day.

(Now we have to wait for Yourmatser, flazeo and aoishimi to finish up.)
When in doubt, use puns.
that's pretty gay

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"So, Crusch. Is there anything you need help with?"
10/10.

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile

((Do I have enough energy to explore the area or something? If they're gonna keep going  for a while I may as well too. But if they are going to have to rest soon, then its no big deal that I'm getting a little extra beauty rest  :P))

flazeo25

• Bay Watcher
  • Nightmare Eater
    • View Profile

Crusch shakes her head as she says while facing the wolf "Not really I am fine for now."

Have Crusch search for place big enough around or inside the caves to sleep for the night.

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

[color=red"Is it okay if I stay around you?"[/color]
10/10.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Do I have enough energy to explore the area or something? If they're gonna keep going  for a while I may as well too. But if they are going to have to rest soon, then its no big deal that I'm getting a little extra beauty rest  :P))
((I think they're resting soon, but you may.))
When it is Oakous turn to watch, he sneaks around, looking for things.

Crusch shakes her head as she says while facing the wolf "Not really I am fine for now."

Have Crusch search for place big enough around or inside the caves to sleep for the night.
You look around and comes across a sleeping bag and pillow, obviously the moles home.
When in doubt, use puns.
that's pretty gay

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile

I have no idea how proceed or what my character would want beyond what she already has. I guess... I spend rest of my time ensuring food, water and safety of my den. Or drop out, since I can't come up with any reasonable long term goal. Sorry.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I have no idea how proceed or what my character would want beyond what she already has. I guess... I spend rest of my time ensuring food, water and safety of my den. Or drop out, since I can't come up with any reasonable long term goal. Sorry.
Yeah, no problem. I can see how that would happen. Its a game about exploration and freedom, but maybe I made it too open. This is my first try gming something so ill take these ideas into consideration. Thanks for playing!
When in doubt, use puns.
that's pretty gay
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 29