Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 29

Author Topic: Offspring - A post-apocalyptic Rp with a twist. IC thread. More welcome!  (Read 31959 times)

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile

Let's search nearby houses then for water.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

flazeo25

• Bay Watcher
  • Nightmare Eater
    • View Profile

Crusch growls as she says "Well that wasss pointlesss, all I learned were placesss sssome of which I already know."

Crusch thinks her options through and decides to head to the caves.

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
    • Pik-Pik Fortress: A Pikmin Mod

Ouak is suspicious. He seeks cool things. He looks out a high window for nearby places to explore.
Currently on vacation. I have internet, but will update sporadically due to vacation.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile

Let's search nearby houses then for water.
You enter one of the nearby houses. Looking around, you can see that these people tried to prepare for the apocalypse, but didnt do a very good job of it. There are some bottled waters ina crate on the ground.

She-Who-Watches has 13 AP left. She is getting hungry and thirsty.

Crusch growls as she says "Well that wasss pointlesss, all I learned were placesss sssome of which I already know."

Crusch thinks her options through and decides to head to the caves.
You enter the caves and are knocled unconscious upon entrance. You find yourself, some hours later, sitting beside a campfire, bound and gagged. You see a star-nosed mole in front of you, obviously your captor. You hear footsteps approaching. You see a bigger than average wolf wearing a bike helmet with a flashlight strappes to it. You hear the mole say something like "What might" and "Doing here".

Crusch has 13 AP left. She is hungry and thirsty.
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile

Drink water, cut a bottle open if needed. Loot rest and carry it to my den, where I shall eat together with my kitten. And groom. Grooming is important. Ensure kitten does it as well.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile

"Did you find any blobs?"
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ouak is suspicious. He seeks cool things. He looks out a high window for nearby places to explore.
You see a cave to the north, and a dim light in the distance. You also see the Lynx heading your way.

Drink water, cut a bottle open if needed. Loot rest and carry it to my den, where I shall eat together with my kitten. And groom. Grooming is important. Ensure kitten does it as well.
You cut the bottle open and drink from it, before heading back to your den. You see from afar that a cyborg baboon and its two cubs, along with a cyborg cat, are sitting in your den at one of the top windows.

"Did you find any blobs?"
"No, not me. -sniff-  I've just been sitting here by the campfire all night long."
« Last Edit: July 01, 2015, 02:08:52 pm by DigitalDemon »
When in doubt, use puns.
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
that's pretty gay

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile

Ouak and tribe heads towards the light.
Currently on vacation. I have internet, but will update sporadically due to vacation.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ouak and tribe heads towards the light.

You exit the building before the lynx gets back, and begin heading towards the light. It will be a long journey, are you sure?
When in doubt, use puns.
that's pretty gay

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile

(Are the caves on the way? I could do the caves first if they are. Otherwise, this whole area seems pretty picked clean, I'm trying to find a new one.)

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(Are the caves on the way? I could do the caves first if they are. Otherwise, this whole area seems pretty picked clean, I'm trying to find a new one.)
(No, the light is to the south and the caves are to the north.)
When in doubt, use puns.
that's pretty gay

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile

Get into my den and check if stupid baboons stole anything.
If yes then chase them down.
If not then eat and groom with kitty. And mark every possible entrance so there's no change anyone can mistake this for unclaimed building.
Old sigs.
Games.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Get into my den and check if stupid baboons stole anything.
If yes then chase them down.
If not then eat and groom with kitty. And mark every possible entrance so there's no change anyone can mistake this for unclaimed building.
They had not taken anything, so you eat and groom with your kitten before marking all possible entrances, some you even mark with blood from an empty packet of meat you found.
When in doubt, use puns.
that's pretty gay

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile

((Lynxes mark territory with urine, btw.))
Old sigs.
Games.

flazeo25

• Bay Watcher
  • Nightmare Eater
    • View Profile

Crusch examines her bounds to see if they can be claw through.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 29