Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 29

Author Topic: Offspring - A post-apocalyptic Rp with a twist. IC thread. More welcome!  (Read 31902 times)

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
    • Pik-Pik Fortress: A Pikmin Mod

Huh, Ouak had such strange feeling about this place. My tribe eats the nachos and takes the toilet paper. Ouak checks the janitors closet and the bathroom (unless we already did and that's where the TP came from).
Currently on vacation. I have internet, but will update sporadically due to vacation.

flazeo25

• Bay Watcher
  • Nightmare Eater
    • View Profile

"Thisss cow sure looksss tasty'' she says, while hissing.

Start devouring the cow and then search the area.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2015, 01:39:28 pm by flazeo25 »

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile

"Thisss cow sure looksss tasty'' she says, while hissing.

Start devouring the cow and then search the area.
You quickly consume the cow and begin to search the area. It seems this was once an old campsite, with a campfire and camp-grill just nearby. There is also a mini-fridge with some food and a human corpse.

Huh, Ouak had such strange feeling about this place. My tribe eats the nachos and takes the toilet paper. Ouak checks the janitors closet and the bathroom (unless we already did and that's where the TP came from).
You eat the nachos. You could go for a drink. You closely investigate the other rooms and when you are examining the janitors closet, the door slams shut behind you, separating you from the rest of the group. You see a black ooze slide under the doorway.
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

flazeo25

• Bay Watcher
  • Nightmare Eater
    • View Profile

Dissect the corpse using my claws, then put the pieces and any meat products into rucksack then search the campsite for anything intresting.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2015, 01:57:34 pm by flazeo25 »

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Dissect the corpse using my claws, then put the pieces and any meat products into rucksack then search the campsite for anything intresting.
You put the pieces of corpse in your rucksack, then take all the mat from the fridge and put that in your rucksack too. There was a packet of bacon, and a leg of lamb. You search around for anything of interest and find a crude map on the ground. It shows where you are with a large cross, and shows that there is a butcher nearby, a science lab, a tech shop, a grocery store, and some houses. It also has a big bio hazard symbol over a cave to the north.

Crusch has 16 AP left.
When in doubt, use puns.
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
that's pretty gay

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile

I shriek to alert my tribe. Meanwhile I wail in it with my robot arm and my crowbar (in my normal hands). I also shriek when attacking, out of rage.
Currently on vacation. I have internet, but will update sporadically due to vacation.

flazeo25

• Bay Watcher
  • Nightmare Eater
    • View Profile

"So many choices to choose from this map, I already have food so maybe I should head to thisss tech ssshop.'' she hisses.

Crusch decides to head to the tech shop.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I shriek to alert my tribe. Meanwhile I wail in it with my robot arm and my crowbar (in my normal hands). I also shriek when attacking, out of rage.
You alert you tribe and they bash down the door, squishing the blob.

"So many choices to choose from this map, I already have food so maybe I should head to thisss tech ssshop.'' she hisses.

Crusch decides to head to the tech shop.
You go towards the tech shop on the map, not the one that you first saw, however. You walk inside and look around for anything of use. You find a broken-down robot, a wrench, and a sandwich.
When in doubt, use puns.
that's pretty gay

flazeo25

• Bay Watcher
  • Nightmare Eater
    • View Profile

Crusch nods to herself and decides to try take the wrench and examine the robot.

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile

The baboons (and cat) flee into the next building, any building, just not this one!

(Are blobs fight able/ loot able/ anything but things Thatshould be avoided?)

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile

Right.
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Crusch nods to herself and decides to try take the wrench and examine the robot.
You take the wrench and begin fiddling with the robot. To your surprise, it buzzes to life. "HELLO. I AM YOUR -BZZT- STANDARD EDITIO -BZZT- N ROBO-HELPER. WHAT -BZZT- WOULD YOU LIKE HELP WITH?" The robot shambles up and bows forward, slowly but surely moving back up into an upright position. It has wires hanging from the back of its head, obviously someone tried to scavenge it for parts.

The baboons (and cat) flee into the next building, any building, just not this one!

(Are blobs fight able/ loot able/ anything but things Thatshould be avoided?)
(You can fight them quite easily by themselves, but if they have a host body they can be difficult. Sometimes they can also pick up loot too.)

You rush out of the building and walk into a random one. You cannot see any heat signatures with your infa-red vision, but you still are cautious.

Right.
As you head down the right hallway you come to another set of crossroads. This time it is up or down.
When in doubt, use puns.
that's pretty gay

flazeo25

• Bay Watcher
  • Nightmare Eater
    • View Profile

Question the robot for any information it knows about the past or any intresting locations.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile

Search the hospital more. Run away from danger.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile

Up.
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 29