Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 29

Author Topic: Offspring - A post-apocalyptic Rp with a twist. IC thread. More welcome!  (Read 31905 times)

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile

Explore deeper.
You explore deeper into the hospital, walking past many empty rooms and trays, to find yourself at a staircase leading up. You hear a groaning sound behind you, and see a human corpse shuffling limply towards you. It has black goop seeping from every possible orifice, and is bent over like it cannot control it's body very well. It can control it well enough to walk towards you though.
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

Pencil_Art

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Tel' ek and co. explore the hospital more deeply, stumbling upon the monster in the process.

"What is that thing?" He says quietly, in the shared tongue of all creatures.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Tel' ek and co. explore the hospital more deeply, stumbling upon the monster in the process.

"What is that thing?" He says quietly, in the shared tongue of all creatures.
The monster turns around at the noise and begins shambling towards Tel'ek.
When in doubt, use puns.
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
that's pretty gay

Pencil_Art

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Tel' ek curses profusely.

"Gra' li, this place is about to become a scene of violence."

Tel' ek throws the bottle of soda at the monster, to check it's tissue state.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Tel' ek curses profusely.

"Gra' li, this place is about to become a scene of violence."

Tel' ek throws the bottle of soda at the monster, to check it's tissue state.
The soda bounces off the monster, tearing off a patch of skin with it. Under the skin, it is very grey muscle with black goop seeped throughout. It seems this corpse is just held together. The monster shambles a bit closer.
When in doubt, use puns.
that's pretty gay

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile

Try to tear monster's tendons with my steel claws. Preferrably without getting dirtied in progress.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Pencil_Art

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Tel' ek, trying not to get hit by any of the black sludge, attempts to bash the monsters chest in with his wrench.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Try to tear monster's tendons with my steel claws. Preferrably without getting dirtied in progress.
Your claws rip straight through the tendons with ease, but as the top half of the corpse falls to the ground, the black goop seeps into it and drags it back on top, reforming the body together. Your claws have a bit of mush on them.

Tel' ek, trying not to get hit by any of the black sludge, attempts to bash the monsters chest in with his wrench.
You bash the monsters chest in, and punch it out of the body. However, the goop picks up the muscle from the ground and seals it back in place.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2015, 04:32:19 am by DigitalDemon »
When in doubt, use puns.
that's pretty gay

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile

Right... Leave the shambler and find something to clean my claws with. Don't want to lick that stuff.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

flazeo25

• Bay Watcher
  • Nightmare Eater
    • View Profile

Approach the prey slowly and attack.

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile

wear flashlight hat and go in.
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
    • Pik-Pik Fortress: A Pikmin Mod

Ouak and friends pick up the toothpaste and the beans. They continue searching the store, checks for back rooms and behind the counters, and really everywhere for things that could have been overlooked by other scavengers. Ouak cant shake this feeling that there is either something really good, or really bad here. He grips his crowbar in his robo-arm for extra strength.
Currently on vacation. I have internet, but will update sporadically due to vacation.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Right... Leave the shambler and find something to clean my claws with. Don't want to lick that stuff.
You leave Tel'ek to deal with the shambler and find something of clean the much off you claws. You find some old rags and they work well enough.

Approach the prey slowly and attack.
You crawl around the zoo slowly and prepare to attack your prey. To your delight, your 'prey' is a recently dead cow.

wear flashlight hat and go in.
You don the flashlight helmet, switching it on. You begin to explore the cave. It is more of a tunnel than a cave as it only has one path. You come to an intersection. Left? Or right?

Ouak and friends pick up the toothpaste and the beans. They continue searching the store, checks for back rooms and behind the counters, and really everywhere for things that could have been overlooked by other scavengers. Ouak cant shake this feeling that there is either something really good, or really bad here. He grips his crowbar in his robo-arm for extra strength.
You scavenge the store thoroughly, finding a roll of toilet paper and a packet of nachos. You look for any back rooms, and you find a room that has a toilet, and a room that served to be a janitors closet.
When in doubt, use puns.
that's pretty gay

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile

Left.
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Left.
You begin to wander down the left path and begin to feel uneasy. You feel as though someone, or something is watching you. You continue down the left path and come to a wall. You can go to the right or straight ahead from here.
When in doubt, use puns.
that's pretty gay
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 29