Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 29

Author Topic: Offspring - A post-apocalyptic Rp with a twist. IC thread. More welcome!  (Read 31881 times)

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile

That hospital seems vital for long term survival. Let's go there and look around.
You take your kitten down and crawl out the bottom window, walking towards the hospital. You do not see anything spectacular on the way, but you do hear a slight sound, but decide to ignore it. You are at the entrance to the hospital.

She-Who-Watches has 14 AP left.

The Ouak tribe goes out the back door and looks around for other structures.
You exit out the back door and look around for more buildings. There is an unlabeled building across the street, and you can see inside that it has no living things, and there is a pet store with one living entity.

follow.
She leads you to the entrance of the cave and turns to face you. "I cannot go further. I have cubs at home. You must defeat these blobs. It is quite a big cave, so take this." She hands you a bicycle helmet with a flashlight crudely taped on to it, and the packet of beef jerky. "Good luck." She waits for you to enter before leaving.

Hunt for any large prey to eat.
You scout around for any large prey, and sniff something out that piques your interest. You smell a large mammal not far off from here, behind the zoo.
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
    • Pik-Pik Fortress: A Pikmin Mod

The Ouak tribe goes to the unlabled building with no creatures first. Ouak cautiously opens the door and peers inside.
Currently on vacation. I have internet, but will update sporadically due to vacation.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The Ouak tribe goes to the unlabled building with no creatures first. Ouak cautiously opens the door and peers inside.
In the building, you see what seems to be a regular convenience store, but you can't shake the feeling that there is something hidden in the store.
When in doubt, use puns.
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
that's pretty gay

Pencil_Art

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Tel' ek hefts his wrench, and winces as the nails bite into his foot.

"Oi! Gra' li! We're leaving!" Tel' ek yells to his cub.

They make their way over to the grocery store.

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
    • Pik-Pik Fortress: A Pikmin Mod

Ready your weapons children. I have a bad feeling about this place. We approach the convenience store. I use my special eyes to. I open the door and peek inside, weapon ready.
Currently on vacation. I have internet, but will update sporadically due to vacation.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Tel' ek hefts his wrench, and winces as the nails bite into his foot.

"Oi! Gra' li! We're leaving!" Tel' ek yells to his cub.

They make their way over to the grocery store.
You barely manage to fight away tetanus. You and your cub exit the lab and head into the grocery store. You see a glowing cat, known as Glowing-Star-In-The-Dark who escaped the zoo with you, and many aisles of food and miscellaneous items.

Ready your weapons children. I have a bad feeling about this place. We approach the convenience store. I use my special eyes to. I open the door and peek inside, weapon ready.
You enter the convenience store, weapons readied, and activate your in-fared vision. You see no heat signatures, to your relief, but still feel odd. You begin to explore the aisles, and find a can of beans and some toothpaste.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2015, 12:26:36 am by DigitalDemon »
When in doubt, use puns.
that's pretty gay

Pencil_Art

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Collect as much food as we can carry.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Collect as much food as we can carry.
You look around for food to take with you. You find a packet of 5 bandages, a tightly sealed jar of pickles, and a shopping troley wiht a bottle of soda, a packet of pre-cooked roast beef from the deli section, and a half-eaten cheeseburger. You cannot fight off tetanus any longer.

Tel'ek and his cub have gained the trait- Tetanus - Penalties to all rolls involving movement, 10 pain that grows each action untreated. Can be treated by covering wound and resting, or by applying antiseptic, covering wound and waiting 5 hours. Tel'ek and his cub are in pain from tetanus (10)
When in doubt, use puns.
that's pretty gay

Pencil_Art

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Tel' ek bandages his own wound, then Gra' li's.

Look around for any buildings of note.

(My own innovation)
Spoiler: Tel' ek (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Gra' li (click to show/hide)

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Tel' ek bandages his own wound, then Gra' li's.

Look around for any buildings of note.

(My own innovation)
Spoiler: Tel' ek (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Gra' li (click to show/hide)
You look around for any buildings, and notice an old hospital that the lynx from earlier is standing by. You also see a wagon with a cat in front of it, and see some smoke coming from somewhere in the distance.
When in doubt, use puns.
that's pretty gay

Pencil_Art

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Tel' ek and his son patter over towards the hospital on all fours, entering.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Tel' ek and his son patter over towards the hospital on all fours, entering.
You experience pain in your foot (20). You enter the hospital, walking past the lynx. There is a receptionists desk, a vending machine, and a darkened hallway leading further into the hospital.
When in doubt, use puns.
that's pretty gay

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile

She-Who-Wathces enters the hospital and searches for... something usefull. And gazes upon that one wounded creature with displeasure feline superiority.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

She-Who-Wathces enters the hospital and searches for... something usefull. And gazes upon that one wounded creature with displeasure feline superiority.
You see the chameleon investigating his surroundings. There is a vending machine, which you search and find a bottle of water, and a receptionists desk with nothing important in it. There is a hallway leading deeper into the hospital.

She-Who-Watches will need to eat and drink in 2 hours.
When in doubt, use puns.
that's pretty gay

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile

Explore deeper.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 29