Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 29

Author Topic: Offspring - A post-apocalyptic Rp with a twist. IC thread. More welcome!  (Read 31758 times)

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

That is obviously the key! Truly I am blessed! Get the key and open the door.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2015, 12:43:14 am by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile

But it seems as if the shops have limited stuff. So the faster posters get the good stuff and those that are late don't. Unless I'm mistaken about the items here.
Yeah they do, but its mostly luck based. I usually just make you find a hidden storage if someones already scavenged it. Shops are big when you're an animal.

That is obviously the key! Truly I am blessed! Get the key and open the door.
It is not a key. It turns out it is a paperclip, bent out of shape to imitate a lockpick. There is also a very old coin.

Also, I throw a rock into the window to enter the computer store.
Oakou throws a rock at the window of the computer store, and it smashes, revealing the bars behind it. You think you might be able to reach in there and grab something if you stuck your arm through.
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
    • Pik-Pik Fortress: A Pikmin Mod

I reach in and grab anything I can. I look for things that may be useful, but will grab anything I can.
Currently on vacation. I have internet, but will update sporadically due to vacation.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I reach in and grab anything I can. I look for things that may be useful, but will grab anything I can.
You successfully fit your arm through the gap, and scramble around for anything useful. You feel your hands wrap around something and you pull it out. It is a crowbar.

Oakou and his cubs are overjoyed at their success. They get a temporary buff - Happy - Does not lose sanity for three actions.
When in doubt, use puns.
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
that's pretty gay

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile

Can I crowbar open the door or back door of this computer store? Me and my cubs are wondering whats inside. I also try to preserve any locking mechanisms while doing so to lock the door behind me. Idk whats out there.
Currently on vacation. I have internet, but will update sporadically due to vacation.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Can I crowbar open the door or back door of this computer store? Me and my cubs are wondering whats inside. I also try to preserve any locking mechanisms while doing so to lock the door behind me. Idk whats out there.
Yes, or you could crowbar the bars off the window. You go to the front entrance and crowbar the door open. You succeed, but you break the lock in the process. Inside the computer shop it is dark. (-1 to perception rolls.)
« Last Edit: June 27, 2015, 01:12:59 am by DigitalDemon »
When in doubt, use puns.
that's pretty gay

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile

I crowbar off the window then. Still try to make sure I can close it behind me.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I crowbar off the window then. Still try to make sure I can close it behind me.
Time reverses and you do not crowbar the door open, instead getting rid of the bars on a window. You succeed, and close the window behind you, but the window form earlier is smashed. It is dark inside the computer shop, due to the bars blocking out most of the sunlight. (-1 to perception rolls)
« Last Edit: June 27, 2015, 01:20:52 am by DigitalDemon »
When in doubt, use puns.
that's pretty gay

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile

I look for things in the shop. If it is too dark, I bash the panes off the windows but leave the bars.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I look for things in the shop. If it is too dark, I bash the panes off the windows but leave the bars.
You scour for things in the shop. You smash the panes to get a little more light in. You find an Attach-o-Matic brand robotic arm. It has a basic instruction manual on how to attach it. While you are scavenging, however, you stab your foot on a shard of glass from the windows.

Oakou now has a glass shard stuck in their foot and is bleeding (-1 to agility rolls, 3 pain for every movement action until removed, 20 pain on removal that lasts for one action.) Oakou is in pain. (3)
« Last Edit: June 27, 2015, 01:34:48 am by DigitalDemon »
When in doubt, use puns.
that's pretty gay

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile

Ouak is very unhappy with this shard. Bad shard! I have one of my cubs help me remove it. The other attatches the limb onto me. (Is that ok?) I can remove then limb later as two different actions to avoid the agility issue if need be.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ouak is very unhappy with this shard. Bad shard! I have one of my cubs help me remove it. The other attatches the limb onto me. (Is that ok?) I can remove then limb later as two different actions to avoid the agility issue if need be.
Ouch! (20 pain) Your cub pulled the shard out swiftly. The other one attaches the limb onto your back, and you now have 3 hands and arms. (+1 to strength rolls involving arms, +1 carrying capacity, +1 to melee combat, -1 to stealth rolls.)

Oakou now has three arms! Oakou no longer has a shard in his foot (Debuffs removed)
When in doubt, use puns.
that's pretty gay

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile

Ouak takes this new arm as a sign that he is on the right path. This shop has given him great gifts and he is thankful to it. He and his cubs decide to look around the shop once more. Then they (if there is an area with no glass) dance to thank the store for its many gifts. They also check to see the time.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Try to pick the lock.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ouak takes this new arm as a sign that he is on the right path. This shop has given him great gifts and he is thankful to it. He and his cubs decide to look around the shop once more. Then they (if there is an area with no glass) dance to thank the store for its many gifts. They also check to see the time.
It has been one hour. Oakou look around and find a book on mechanics for beginners. They dance on top of a desk that is clear of glass, and they cause some noise (possibly alerted nearby creatures).

Oakou and his cubs have extended their happiness buff to last until something quite bad happens - Very Happy. Oakou and his cubs now have 17 AP left.

Try to pick the lock.
You attempt to pick the lock, holding the paperclip in your beak. The lock clicks open, but the paperclip breaks, and your beak is a bit sore now. The door opens slowly, and you can see inside with your raven eyes. There is a pool of blood on the ground, and you can hear something being eaten, and a low groaning sound.

Inick has a sore beak (1 pain that grows by one every two actions for 10 actions.) Inick is slightly sore. (1)
« Last Edit: June 27, 2015, 02:03:15 am by DigitalDemon »
When in doubt, use puns.
that's pretty gay
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 29