Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 29

Author Topic: Offspring - A post-apocalyptic Rp with a twist. IC thread. More welcome!  (Read 31918 times)

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
    • Pik-Pik Fortress: A Pikmin Mod

The Ouak tribe catches its breath and loots this building too. They are especially watchful for blobs.
Currently on vacation. I have internet, but will update sporadically due to vacation.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile

Up.
As you walk up the pathway you see a dim light at the end of it.
Question the robot for any information it knows about the past or any intresting locations.
"YOU HAVE REQUESTED -BZZT- INFORMATION ON THE LOCAL -BZZT- AREA. THERE ARE 5 SHOPS NEARBY, A TECH SHOP, A GROCERY STORE, A BUTCHER AND 2 PUBS. I HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE ON 'PAST'."

Search the hospital more. Run away from danger.
You wander up the staircase and see another dark hallway. There are a lot of trays blocking the way, one of them with a bottle of antiseptic on it.

The Ouak tribe catches its breath and loots this building too. They are especially watchful for blobs.
You begin to carefully loot the building. You find a fishing rod, a canoe which you cannot take with you, and a roll up sleeping bag with tent.
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

flazeo25

• Bay Watcher
  • Nightmare Eater
    • View Profile

Crusch scratches her head thinking of what to say, before asking the robot whats wrong.

"Metal thingy why are you making ssstange noissses"

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile

Loot it. Actually let's go as far up as possible. Search the topmost floor.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile

Ouak hands the sleeping bag to a cub, but leaves the rest. He then goes outside and finds something to climb on to survey the area.
Currently on vacation. I have internet, but will update sporadically due to vacation.

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile

Go in direction of light.
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Go in direction of light.
You walk towards the light and see a campfire in front of you. Sitting in front of you is a star-nosed mole wearing a straw hat and a backpack. "Oh -sniff- hi there. What might you be doing in this cavern?"

Ouak hands the sleeping bag to a cub, but leaves the rest. He then goes outside and finds something to climb on to survey the area.
Your cub takes the sleeping bag and you exit the building. Upon exiting, you see a tall apartment building that would serve as a good watch tower.

Oakou and co. have 14 AP left.

Loot it. Actually let's go as far up as possible. Search the topmost floor.
You climb up the stairs some more, finding corpses lining the floor. One of the corpses shambles up at your arrival.

Crusch scratches her head thinking of what to say, before asking the robot whats wrong.

"Metal thingy why are you making ssstange noissses"

"I AM NOT AWARE. I THINK THAT I HAVE A BROKEN -BZZT- SPEAKER. I DO NOT THINK -BZZT- YOU COULD FIX IT."
When in doubt, use puns.
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
that's pretty gay

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile

Ok, I got. This hospital is a death trap waiting for stupid animals to walk in and die. But I'm not stupid animal, I'm smart lynx!

Which means to say I RUN AWAY back into the first floor ignoring every and all shamblers getting on my way! While looking good.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ok, I got. This hospital is a death trap waiting for stupid animals to walk in and die. But I'm not stupid animal, I'm smart lynx!

Which means to say I RUN AWAY back into the first floor ignoring every and all shamblers getting on my way! While looking good.
You dash out, passing the chameleon as you run. You are now outside, and see a very big raven sitting atop a building, and some houses nearby.
When in doubt, use puns.
that's pretty gay

Pencil_Art

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Tel' ek dashes around the shambler, picking up his bottle of soda and running up the corridor.

Look for antiseptic and other useful medical items, looking out for shamblers along the way.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile

I don't suppose I saw any sources of clean around? It would be good idea to find few. And drink.
Old sigs.
Games.

flazeo25

• Bay Watcher
  • Nightmare Eater
    • View Profile

Have Crusch try to use the wrench on it.

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile

" I was hunting blobs."
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile

We enter the apartment building. "Look for interesting thing most, we need more arm, but normal ok too." Said Ouak is in his typical fashion. "Remember the blacks things, watch out for dangerous."

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Tel' ek dashes around the shambler, picking up his bottle of soda and running up the corridor.

Look for antiseptic and other useful medical items, looking out for shamblers along the way.
You rush up the stairs behind the shambler and see another one coming down the stairs. On the second floor you see a tray with anitseptic on it.

I don't suppose I saw any sources of clean around? It would be good idea to find few. And drink.
You didnt see any sources of clean specifically, but one of the houses may contain something. Same goes for drink.

Have Crusch try to use the wrench on it.
You attempt to use the wrench on it and fail, leaving it broken and useless.

" I was hunting blobs."
"Oh those black things? Yeah -sniff- I can see why you're doing that. They inhabited my brother."

We enter the apartment building. "Look for interesting thing most, we need more arm, but normal ok too." Said Ouak is in his typical fashion. "Remember the blacks things, watch out for dangerous."
You look around the multiple floors to find this place has already been scavenged. You can smell that something cat-like was here.
When in doubt, use puns.
that's pretty gay
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 29