Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 69

Author Topic: Persona: Gaiden - OOC - Waitlist Open - Who's the MC?  (Read 61301 times)

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
Re: Persona: Gaiden - OOC - Waitlist Open - Who's the MC?
« Reply #975 on: July 06, 2015, 06:40:33 pm »

I'mma ask you to stop it with that stuff, Stirk.

What stuff? Disliking you? Honestly, sometimes I forget I dislike you. I am a very forgetful person like that. But then you type out something like "ALL ANIME IS BIGOTED GARBAGE BALRLAJRLAJRA" and I am like "Oh, that is right! Now I remember why I mock this guy!"

Also I'm a Support char, so Munchkin don't really apply, I think. :P

'Tis rare, but not unheard of.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #976 on: July 06, 2015, 07:10:25 pm »

I was makin' a joke, at the start of that. If you can find good examples to prove me wrong, I would love to see them. Seriously. I like learning, and I like watching anime. I just get annoyed at some of the tropes it uses.

I was referring more to you making snide remarks about me, actually. I could care less if you dislike me. It's the way you express that that I dislike.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #977 on: July 06, 2015, 07:38:02 pm »

I was makin' a joke, at the start of that. If you can find good examples to prove me wrong, I would love to see them. Seriously. I like learning, and I like watching anime. I just get annoyed at some of the tropes it uses.

I was referring more to you making snide remarks about me, actually. I could care less if you dislike me. It's the way you express that that I dislike.

At the start, but it shows your beliefs on the subject are there. And the fact that you dislike how I express my dislike is why I do it. Because I dislike you, remember? If you liked the way I showed my dislike for you, I would have to change it to something that you dislike. Snide remarks are a great pastime.

"Good examples" of "Progressive" anime? Why would a right-leaning guy have a list of left-leaning Anime? I have several thousand hours of fanservicy gun-filled anime, it isn't like I go "Hmm. Does this show align with my beliefs exactly?", because only a fool does that. Honestly, I think the most annoying part about that entire thing was the implied assertion that unless you are "Progressive" you are bigoted. Without further description to that term, why wouldn't a right-leaning non-bigot anime fan take offense to your comments?

And you do care. About what pretty much everyone on this forum thinks about you, really. At least, that is my observation of you. One of the major hints of this is how you tell everyone who has a poor opinion of you that you don't care that they dislike you. That seems to be more of a defensive tactic then anything else, doesn't it?

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #978 on: July 06, 2015, 09:10:18 pm »

First: Twinwolf, my apologies. If you could step in, I would appreciate it greatly.

Now then: Think what you like, Stirk. I care what some people on these forums think about me. Mostly, I care what people like, say, Nerjin, GUNINANRUNIN, Ross Vernal, 10ebbor10, Xanmyral, and some others think about me. To a certain extent, I care what Elf, kj, smurf, and Blitz think about me(note for you guys that these are random examples and do not include everyone I actually give a shit about).

People like you or LordBucket, however, I care far less about, for the same reason I could care less what one of the pastors who run one of the many local churches think about me. You are one of the people who's managed to make me exceptionally angry via being a dick. And I won't sugarcoat it, you were, frankly, being a dick at the time, to get on my nerves. Congrats, it worked, I'm guessing it makes you feel much better about yourself. But stuff like that makes me really not give a shit anymore.

That said, I still get annoyed at nipping little comments like that, because they get old. If you have a problem with me, do a PM. If not, eventually I'm just gonna ask Toady to talk to you about it.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2015, 09:12:16 pm by Rolepgeek »
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #979 on: July 06, 2015, 09:12:12 pm »

Not sure how to intervene other than "keep it to PMs".
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #980 on: July 06, 2015, 09:13:26 pm »

That works as well as anything else. I don't want to really continue the discussion, but if it's out in the open like this it's hard not to, because I dislike being slandered as much as anyone else.

I just want something from the GM so that Stirk will respect that, as he hasn't in the past in Ye Gods.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #981 on: July 06, 2015, 09:20:38 pm »

Not sure how to intervene other than "keep it to PMs".

Keep what to PMs?

That works as well as anything else. I don't want to really continue the discussion, but if it's out in the open like this it's hard not to, because I dislike being slandered as much as anyone else.

I just want something from the GM so that Stirk will respect that, as he hasn't in the past in Ye Gods.

And there he goes slandering me  ::).

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #982 on: July 06, 2015, 09:21:51 pm »

The argument and insults, and that goes for both of you.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #983 on: July 06, 2015, 09:23:44 pm »

So anyway.

Who would be in a position such that Daniel might run into them/end up sitting near them?
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #984 on: July 06, 2015, 09:25:01 pm »

No other open seats in the cafeteria? At least, none next to people he'd tolerate.
Sigtext!

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #985 on: July 06, 2015, 09:27:05 pm »

I just can't really tell who's where, to be honest.

And the only person in the group he really knows and likes is Edna, and he'd probably be reluctant to sit near Mutou for multiple reasons, which is where she likely is.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #986 on: July 06, 2015, 09:28:01 pm »

Mutou is in the classroom, so is Jack, everyone else is in the cafeteria at the same table.
Sigtext!

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #987 on: July 06, 2015, 09:28:37 pm »

Eh, alright.

If he saw all of them together he'd probably sit near 'em.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #988 on: July 06, 2015, 11:10:31 pm »

Also there's like a dozen people in the group overall or more. So I've no real idea as to how full the table would be. :P
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #989 on: July 06, 2015, 11:12:42 pm »

Eat lunch on the roof like Robin. There's always room there!
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 69