Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Rhythm Doctor  (Read 644 times)

Boxan930

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
Rhythm Doctor
« on: June 24, 2015, 01:44:30 pm »

Some of you may have heard of this game but I absolutely adore this game, it's called Rhythm Doctor and the premise is simple, hit the space bar on the seventh heartbeat of the patient's heart, but when the music starts glitching out it gets really difficult.
     The game can be found here- http://fizzd.itch.io/rhythm-doctor - and is made by a student who is still in college, I think that it is one of the greatest rhythm games, if not the greatest music game, ever, and all of you would be doing yourself a favor to go and play it for yourself. New levels are being made so that's why there are very few but if you want to treat yourself today go and play Rhythm Doctor.

I finally got that STUPID jellyfish as my profile picture, someone's eventually going to realize that all i did was take a sample pic and grayscaled it.
Creativity Level 9001

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
Re: Rhythm Doctor
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2015, 01:59:51 pm »

Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti