Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10

Author Topic: Roll to make the game  (Read 14809 times)

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to make the game
« Reply #120 on: July 22, 2015, 06:05:23 pm »

((At least I know what my poison breath does. One more question: is it like the pink cloud from Fallout Equestria? Just incase you didn't know the pink cloud is a megaspell which poisons the city of Canterlot (Yes most cites are horse puns.) it was also used at littlehorn. It was a toxic cloud which could fuse flesh to other objects or objects to objects or well pretty much anything to anything.))

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: July 22, 2015, 06:07:21 pm »

((At least I know what my poison breath does. One more question: is it like the pink cloud from Fallout Equestria? Just incase you didn't know the pink cloud is a megaspell which poisons the city of Canterlot (Yes most cites are horse puns.) it was also used at littlehorn. It was a toxic cloud which could fuse flesh to other objects or objects to objects or well pretty much anything to anything.))
*BLinks really REALLY confused. It melts flesh slowly and painfully, causing it to heat up and burn from rapid rotting in the process
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: July 22, 2015, 06:17:29 pm »

((Ah it seems that it makes more sense in the way steelhooves explained it. Want me to link it? (Memorized enough BB code that I know the url thing by heart.) Pretty awesome read and you don't need to know anything about MLP for it to be awesome. ))

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: July 22, 2015, 06:19:14 pm »

((Ah it seems that it makes more sense in the way steelhooves explained it. Want me to link it? (Memorized enough BB code that I know the url thing by heart.) Pretty awesome read and you don't need to know anything about MLP for it to be awesome. ))
(((my sister watches it so I would nknow enough, sure show me. and is this anything like a big fallout reference?))))
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: July 22, 2015, 06:31:12 pm »

((No, well it borrows elements from fallout it has an amazing story by itself, by the way my avatar is artwork of the main character. It is important to note that none of the mane six from the show star, and their is only one who is alive (in a sense) when the fictions begins. Guess who it is.
Read it here
you can also listen to it here.)) 

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: July 22, 2015, 06:36:09 pm »

((No, well it borrows elements from fallout it has an amazing story by itself, by the way my avatar is artwork of the main character. It is important to note that none of the mane six from the show star, and their is only one who is alive (in a sense) when the fictions begins. Guess who it is.
Read it here
you can also listen to it here.))
(((might show this to my sister who loves this stuff)))
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: July 22, 2015, 06:46:58 pm »

((Depends on how old your sister is. Read the first 5 to 10 chapters before you decide though.))

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: July 22, 2015, 06:50:11 pm »

((Depends on how old your sister is. Read the first 5 to 10 chapters before you decide though.))
(((She played fallout3  and loves both fall out and MLP)))
« Last Edit: July 22, 2015, 07:03:19 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: July 22, 2015, 07:00:38 pm »

((Ok then she can probably read it well. Also fallout is one word. And what is your guess?))

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: July 22, 2015, 07:04:25 pm »

((Ok then she can probably read it well. Also fallout is one word. And what is your guess?))
(((I guss i'll let you have some fun and let it fuse anything to anything)))
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: July 22, 2015, 07:18:59 pm »

((Yay! Now we can have people running around fused to armor they can't take off if they survive being hit.))

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: July 22, 2015, 09:32:01 pm »

Get back to my evil lair, I guess. Also make it bum-proof. And have the undead do all the work for me.
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: July 23, 2015, 07:58:52 am »

((Question: do people live in the city and how good is the trade. One more thing I find it helpful to put the numbers like this: [5]. ))
Retire from ruling and open a stained glass shop with my now retired general.
3. Business is slow right now. Must be due to all the dead men fused to their  clothing and the ground, should get better sooner or later

Fly to top of tower
You find a boss monster
2 vs 2 YOu fail to kill him

Create a massive, sprawling city with confusing pathways, utterly random buildings and bizarre roads. It goes both up into the sky extremely far, and deep down into the ground. Give it no maps, and have the city itself shift every so often just to prevent it form being mapped. Make sure there are plenty of random encounters here. Name it 'The city of.. uh.. name pending.'
5+1 YOu make it so!

Get back to my evil lair, I guess. Also make it bum-proof. And have the undead do all the work for me.
3. YOu make a homeless shelter near by to distract the bums
4. YOu have a large undead army.
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: July 23, 2015, 08:09:58 am »

Make my general, who is now named Castle be the main sales guy and me as the glass maker. ((where have you made it in the story?))

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: July 23, 2015, 08:13:19 am »

Make my general, who is now named Castle be the main sales guy and me as the glass maker. ((where have you made it in the story?))
(((Not far, I had to work on  a dnd minecraft server I'm helping run)))
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10