Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Roll to suck the blood of innocents  (Read 5103 times)

H4zardZ1

• Bay Watcher
  • Mostly Harmless
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to suck the blood of innocents
« Reply #30 on: June 25, 2015, 10:53:41 am »

You can, just say, go to hospital and steal all blood bags there. Is that generic or unorthodox?
Quote from: Rock
Quote from: Comrade Qwasich
Stop bullying children
I can't
I have to bully children
Sigtext and other things

Nunzillor

« Reply #31 on: June 25, 2015, 11:01:50 am »

Considering a carriage, not a car, just broke our leg, we may have difficulty acquiring blood bags in hospitals.

Eagle_eye

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 25, 2015, 03:40:26 pm »

[3] For some reason, you keep having this urge to go to the constable and turn yourself in. But that would be stupid. Really, really damn stupid. Best case scenario, they think you're mad and you spend the rest of your life rotting in the asylum. It's more likely that they'll just kill you. But first things first. You need to deal with this leg before you can make any sort of long term plan. Unfortunately, you have no medicine, no equipment, and no training... and yet, you feel almost as if you can.. move the bone fragments. Concentrating intensely, you manage to shift them a little, but the pain is incredible. Still, you fight through it, and manage to reassemble your leg after many minutes of mindblowing agony. You look down, and notice that you've lost a lot of blood.

?? the Fledgling Vampire
Blood: 25%
Talents: Shapeshifting 1

[2]. Oh god, you're so hungry. So very, very hungry. You don't know if it's because a large portion of your blood is now running into the cracks between the cobblestones, or has some more supernatural origin, but regardless, you need to eat. You get up, wincing as you put weight on your newly healed leg, and look in the alley behind the hovel for an unsuspecting bloodbag. There's no one to be found. You do, however, spy a rat. Bracing yourself for what you can't imagine will be a pleasant taste, you grab it and dig in. Almost immediately, you begin vomiting. Rat blood is a no go, it seems.

Generally me

• Bay Watcher
  • I look like this IRL
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 25, 2015, 04:48:02 pm »

Hide near the a street and when we see a lone passerby pounce. Then go find a nice dark place to hibernate

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
    • Pik-Pik Fortress: A Pikmin Mod
« Reply #34 on: June 25, 2015, 04:59:31 pm »

So, get this, we wait in the hovel. Shout, from in the hovel, wait for someone one to come into the hovel, and bash them with a blunt object in the hovel  :P. And if we can't manage that, well, we may as well burn ourselves at the stake.
Currently on vacation. I have internet, but will update sporadically due to vacation.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 25, 2015, 06:11:34 pm »

Hide near the a street and when we see a lone passerby pounce.
+1

Then go find a nice dark place to hibernate

You mean Hellsing Alucard or Castlevania Alucard?
Castlevanie Alucard is a good guy so definitely Hellsing.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 25, 2015, 07:05:33 pm »

Hide near the a street and when we see a lone passerby pounce.
+1
+1.
You mean Hellsing Alucard or Castlevania Alucard?
Castlevanie Alucard is a good guy so definitely Hellsing.
Thought so.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 25, 2015, 08:44:32 pm »

Hide near the a street and when we see a lone passerby pounce. Then go find a nice dark place to hibernate
May as well. +1
Currently on vacation. I have internet, but will update sporadically due to vacation.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 25, 2015, 08:48:04 pm »

May as well. +1
Opiate den would be a nice place to chomp and wait, you would become high as a kite, but oh well
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 25, 2015, 09:08:50 pm »

If we manage this one, i'll vote for the den. May as well.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 26, 2015, 02:08:09 am »

Fine, we don't have to turn ourselves in, but may we please leave people alive after we've drained them? It helps keep the witch/vampire hunters away.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

conein

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 26, 2015, 02:10:36 am »

We are clearly too op for vampire hunters

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 26, 2015, 02:13:11 am »

Fine, we don't have to turn ourselves in, but may we please leave people alive after we've drained them? It helps keep the witch/vampire hunters away.
You want us to leave witnesses!?

Nah but seriously they'd probably just become vampires too and that could make things complicated. Also, we need as much blood as possible to further evolve our vampiric abilities.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 26, 2015, 06:50:19 am »

Nah but seriously they'd probably just become vampires too and that could make things complicated. Also, we need as much blood as possible to further evolve our vampiric abilities.
We could create the story of jack the ripper to keep them off track
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

H4zardZ1

• Bay Watcher
  • Mostly Harmless
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 26, 2015, 06:57:03 am »

Just drink bloods that have bled out from dead people.
Quote from: Rock
Quote from: Comrade Qwasich
Stop bullying children
I can't
I have to bully children
Sigtext and other things
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4