Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: Roll to suck the blood of innocents  (Read 5104 times)

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to suck the blood of innocents
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2015, 04:16:01 pm »

You need new clothes and you need them asap. Find a rock and wait for someone (of the same sex and not the police) to walk by. As they go by, call out for help and that you cant breath. Feign injury on the ground. When they don't find a pulse, and say you're dead, prove just how undead you are and knock them out. Take clothes, cash, shoes, and anything else of use.
We will probably drink their blood anyways.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
    • Pik-Pik Fortress: A Pikmin Mod
« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2015, 04:19:10 pm »

Sure, but after we get clothes. Whats why we picked a blunt rock, to minimize blood.
Currently on vacation. I have internet, but will update sporadically due to vacation.

Generally me

• Bay Watcher
  • I look like this IRL
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2015, 04:44:31 pm »

You need new clothes and you need them asap. Find a rock and wait for someone (of the same sex and not the police) to walk by. As they go by, call out for help and that you cant breath. Feign injury on the ground. When they don't find a pulse, and say you're dead, prove just how undead you are and knock them out. Take clothes, cash, shoes, and anything else of use.
+1

conein

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2015, 05:01:13 pm »

+1 no way it can go wrong

Eagle_eye

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 24, 2015, 08:49:57 pm »

[1]. You decide that if you're going to hide, you might as well steal someone's identity. You go outside, and spot a nice, sizeable rock: perfect for braining someone. You lie down in the middle of the road, ready to pretend that you've been hit by a carriage to draw in some unsuspecting victim. As you wait, you hear a faint thumping sound... and then a slightly less faint thumping sound... and then an oddly loud thumping sound that seems like it's approaching you. You consider getting up to take a look, but before you have the opportunity, a carriage rolls directly over your leg. It doesn't hurt as much as you expect, but that's a very low bar. The carriage rolls on: either the driver didn't notice, or he just doesn't care. Your leg seems to be broken.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2015, 08:51:29 pm by Eagle_eye »

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 24, 2015, 08:52:35 pm »

I ask myself, "why'd I leave the nice secluded hovel where no one would see me whack someone and instead go out into the street where I'd be seen by civilians and police alike? Silly me..."
Currently on vacation. I have internet, but will update sporadically due to vacation.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 24, 2015, 11:59:06 pm »

Use vampire abilities to heal our leg. Nom some lone passerby in an alleyway.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 25, 2015, 01:20:18 am »

Nom some lone passerby in an alleyway.
No (-1).

Go to the proper legal authorities, and tell them the whole story. Break down bawling at the part when you kill a guy.

What I can never get about vampires is why they never seem to register/report themselves to the people who can help them and possibly cure their condition. Instead, they go out and voluntarily kill more people and secure their fate as an outlaw. Why?
« Last Edit: June 25, 2015, 01:23:30 am by ATHATH »
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Generally me

• Bay Watcher
  • I look like this IRL
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 25, 2015, 01:34:40 am »

Because it's fun

+1

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 25, 2015, 01:47:26 am »

Because it's fun

+1
But wouldn't a generic vampire game be less fun than an unorthodox one?
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 25, 2015, 02:21:07 am »

Go to the proper legal authorities, and tell them the whole story. Break down bawling at the part when you kill a guy.

What I can never get about vampires is why they never seem to register/report themselves to the people who can help them and possibly cure their condition. Instead, they go out and voluntarily kill more people and secure their fate as an outlaw. Why?
-1. Considering we're in an age where monarchs are important and vampires exist, we'll likely be burned at the stake.

Because it's fun

+1
Name one forum game where we became Alucard. Name one.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

H4zardZ1

• Bay Watcher
  • Mostly Harmless
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 25, 2015, 09:03:49 am »

1+
Because it's more fun trying to escape from da stakes
Quote from: Rock
Quote from: Comrade Qwasich
Stop bullying children
I can't
I have to bully children
Sigtext and other things

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 25, 2015, 09:16:20 am »

1+
Because it's more fun trying to escape from da stakes

This is like trying to be a good necromancer. In other words - boring.
+1
Name one forum game where we became Alucard. Name one.
You mean Hellsing Alucard or Castlevania Alucard?

+1 anyway.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 25, 2015, 09:46:46 am »

Claim to be a witness to the murder and tell the police that a vampire ate this bloke right next you and the only reason you survived is because the vamp was so bloody full. Cry at the end. Ask for some clothes not covered in blood. Don't smile.

Generally me

• Bay Watcher
  • I look like this IRL
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 25, 2015, 10:25:37 am »

Because it's fun

+1
There is a reason why it's generic and why other things are generic. Simply because they are fun.

And plus a game where we go to the authorities to get cured then probably get cured sounds like the most boring game in existence.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4