Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 20

Author Topic: Re: Killing spree adventure succession game - turnlist open  (Read 25568 times)

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile

What?! I said it was acceptable to savescum! Really, the object of the game was to get as many kills on one adventurer as possible.

Oh well, seeing as you've started, and somebody thought one could explore ancient pyramids with mummys without negative consequences, lets just let the whisperers move onto their second conduit, whatever TheFlame52 randomly decides.
One wheel short of a wagon

TheFlame52

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified geezer & only man to win 0.40.24
    • View Profile

IT'S TIME TO WORSHIP NASNOK

nomoetoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Victorian Walrus
    • View Profile

Best. god. ever.

I like this, things will be much, MUCH easier now that we are no longer a cursed adventurer. c:
The most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. At least that's what the restraining order says.

StagnantSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • "Player has withdrawn from society!"
    • View Profile

So that demon will never be slain... Ohwell.
Quote from: Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum
I threw night creature blood into a night creature's heart and she pulled it out and bled to death.
Quote from: Eric Blank
Places to jibber madly at each other, got it
Quote from: NJW2000
If any of them are made of fire, throw stuff, run, and think non-flammable thoughts.

cdru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You losed to a TROLL!?I killed giants easier.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

He was cursed, dude: imagine if 1 in 5 times you tried to block somebody's attack, you tripped over instead and nearly dropped your shield.

TheFlame52

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

That's pretty far, actually. So instead I'm going to kill all elves.

This shows where I am compared to the nearest forest retreats. There's no gear in this mead hall, so I'll visit another and then proceed.

The second mead hall had no gear either, so I picked up a hammerdwarf and went to the third mead hall. It had gear. Here is my inventory:

After crossing a river and almost losing my companion, I have arrived at the forest retreat.

Let the killing begin!

TheFlame52

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I slash the elf's foot so he cannot escape. He crawls and cries and begs, but I show him no mercy. I kill him by striking off his head. I ascend the tree. No elf escapes me. I slash one elf's throat open, watching him run while blood pours out of his throat until he collapses. The last and highest elf I toss down. He will spread the word of my slaughter. I move on to the next tree. And the next tree. And the next.

The highest elves I throw from the trees. I like to see them splatter. Both me and my companion have titles, Ona Legendblade the Greater Ally of Smiths and Cerol Orderknives the Swift Rim of Blinding, respectively.

One elf greets me as I climb its tree. "Let's not hurt anybody," it says. I laugh. Its death is slow. It bleeds to death while I tell him about all of its friends I killed.

After every elf is dead, I go back and make sure they are all dead. There are no more elves here.

Then I go to the capitol, which is nearby. IIIttt'sss sssooo ssslllooowww hhheeerrreee. EEEvvveeerrryyyttthhhiiinnnggg fffeeeeeelllsss cccaaauuuggghhhttt iiinnn sssyyyrrruuuppp. TTThhheeerrreee aaarrreee mmmaaannnyyy eeelllvvveeesss, bbbuuuttt aaalllsssooo llloootttsss oooffff gggooobbbllliiinnnsss aaannnddd ooottthhheeerrr aaannniiimmmaaalllsss. III cccaaannn'ttt wwwooorrrssshhhiiippp NNNaaasssnnnoookkk hhheeerrreee. III'mmm gggoooiiinnnggg tttooo ttthhheee nnneexxxttt fffooorrreeesssttt rrreeetttrrreeeaaattt.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2015, 10:28:03 am by TheFlame52 »

Galena

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Using a long sword combined with a shield? Probably not the best idea. Unless legendblade is a "huge" person.
He listed off what sounded like a lot of painful-sounding procedures that needed to be done, then proceeded to immediately throw a party.

Nahere

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Using a long sword combined with a shield? Probably not the best idea. Unless legendblade is a "huge" person.
Code: [Select]
[ITEM_WEAPON:ITEM_WEAPON_SWORD_LONG]
[TWO_HANDED:57500]
An average sized dwarf could handle a long sword one handed, let alone a human.

cdru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Code: [Select]
[ITEM_WEAPON:ITEM_WEAPON_SWORD_LONG]
[TWO_HANDED:57500]
An average sized dwarf could handle a long sword one handed, let alone a human.
Everyone can hold two-handed weapons like one-handed weapons.

TheFlame52

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

SAVE: http://dffd.bay12games.com/file.php?id=10986

I did jack diddly shit except wipe out four elven forest retreats. Between me and the hammerdwarf we have around 300 kills, 222 of them mine. They are all elves.

Now go forth and destroy elfkind in the name of Nagnok!

StagnantSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • "Player has withdrawn from society!"
    • View Profile

Phew... So my personal kill list still stands higher than yours. And is much more varied. My two companions likely got near one hundred in kills, as they accompanied me through a dark pit before I decided to charge the spire alone. They got... Aggressive.
Quote from: Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum
I threw night creature blood into a night creature's heart and she pulled it out and bled to death.
Quote from: Eric Blank
Places to jibber madly at each other, got it
Quote from: NJW2000
If any of them are made of fire, throw stuff, run, and think non-flammable thoughts.

Amperzand

• Bay Watcher
  • Knight of Cerebus
    • View Profile

I may take a short turn at some point. Hi again, BTW.
Muh FG--OOC Thread
Quote from: smirk
Quote from: Shadowlord
Is there a word that combines comedy with tragedy and farce?
Heiterverzweiflung. Not a legit German word so much as something a friend and I made up in German class once. "Carefree despair". When life is so fucked that you can't stop laughing.
http://www.collinsdictionary.com

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Nomotoe's up! Pm'ing him now.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 20