Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 20

Author Topic: Re: Killing spree adventure succession game - turnlist open  (Read 25552 times)

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile

He is talking about how you ask that.
I know. Family secret.

Four days. He edited the text file for a communication, I think, in raws or something somewhere. Dunno what you'd do it for, though.
One wheel short of a wagon

StagnantSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • "Player has withdrawn from society!"
    • View Profile

My companions told me I was insane... Don't jump, they said. There's only death in the dark fortress, they said. I could feel it... There was a voice, from the tower in the middle... It was calling me, urging me to cleanse the fortress... And so I obeyed. I ran for the cliff. My companions protested, so I cleansed them. I left their heads on the edge of the cliff that overlooked the fortress.I jumped off the cliff, landing in the water. A pair of alligators were left dead behind me as I climbed out of the river. Immediately, I was confronted by a troll weaver. I cut him down, cleansing him from this world. When a nearby goblin asked me what I was doing here, my only reply was
Quote from: Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum
I threw night creature blood into a night creature's heart and she pulled it out and bled to death.
Quote from: Eric Blank
Places to jibber madly at each other, got it
Quote from: NJW2000
If any of them are made of fire, throw stuff, run, and think non-flammable thoughts.

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile

I want in
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile

I want in
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Sure.

StagnantSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Only one more day, and I've spent two in this stupid Underworld Spire...
I threw night creature blood into a night creature's heart and she pulled it out and bled to death.
If any of them are made of fire, throw stuff, run, and think non-flammable thoughts.

TheFlame52

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified geezer & only man to win 0.40.24
    • View Profile

Unfortunately I'm going to be gone all week and unable to take my turn. Keep advancing my turn along and I'll take it sometime after Friday July 3rd.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Sure.

Marya Clare

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Have not done a succession game before. Can I join up?

Update: Agh! Just realized I can't, got some work I got to do:P Will try to find time later. Sorry.

« Last Edit: June 28, 2015, 07:20:12 pm by Marya Clare »

StagnantSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I never found my demon... I'll upload the save in a few minutes, then do my turn explanation later.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You're in, Marya Clare, and you're up, Nidilap. Will PM soon if no reply from him.

StagnantSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Okay, here's the save.
http://dffd.bay12games.com/file.php?id=10962

I didn't get nearly as much done as I'd hoped, mostly due to two and a half days in an underworld spire trying to track down a demon for the highest possible notable kill. I did kill five lords and quite a few other importantly roled humans and goblins however, such as goblin administrators and human mayors. I finished almost all of my kills with my sword, but gave many injuries and near fatalities by doing things such as throwing my knives, setting people on fire, beating them with my unicorn horn trying to kill them with it, and, if they were a merchant, throwing their coins at them. I had two companions with me, but killed them, as stated earlier. Half of my kills are human. Two thirds of my human kills were from scouring villages and fighting my way through them during the day, and the rest were from an ambush with almost one hundred enemy humans. After me and my allies killed most of them, they retreated, and I killed the captain. I did kill a lord by wrestling him while we both burned, and, luckily, he died first. I killed sixty other kills, including forty nine trolls and a zombie. I managed to put a mummy to rest while raiding a tomb, and that took some attrition, as his zombie bodyguard did not want to die and had a shield somehow. I killed at least one of each race, and almost got the elven queen, but fell out of the tree somehow. When I climbed back up, she was gone, albeit with a missing set of teeth and an eye gored with a unicorn horn I carried. All in all, I think I did fairly well. I got good enough armour and dodged/blocked often enough to not sustain any permanent injury. My companions, however, were missing their weapon hands and only were useful as walking shields before I killed them. I would've done a lot better if I hadn't been looking for that demon for so long, or had two days of little activity. Good luck to whoever is next.

nomoetoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Victorian Walrus
    • View Profile

I had worried about Stagnant saying he had killed a mummy so I downloaded the save and checked our little adventurer in legends viewer. :I the adventurer has been cursed. Oh dear, this will make things more difficult. :P
The most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. At least that's what the restraining order says.

StagnantSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Wait, what does cursing do? I've never heard of it.

Amperzand

• Bay Watcher
  • Knight of Cerebus
    • View Profile

It basically makes you half as lucky in combat. Half the chance to hit, twice the chance to die. Mummies point at you and permanently screw you over, s'why most people avoid them.
Muh FG--OOC Thread
Quote from: smirk
Quote from: Shadowlord
Is there a word that combines comedy with tragedy and farce?
Heiterverzweiflung. Not a legit German word so much as something a friend and I made up in German class once. "Carefree despair". When life is so fucked that you can't stop laughing.
http://www.collinsdictionary.com
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 20