Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 20

Author Topic: Re: Killing spree adventure succession game - turnlist open  (Read 25546 times)

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile

You do not awaken. You have always been here. But now, it is different, the whisperers, once a long way off, have come closer.

You shake your head. Never mind, controlled in mind or body by spirit or captain, you suppose it does not matter. All you hope is to see the world, as your beautiful, distant goddess commands, and take in the majesty of the lands, defiant of the broiling human wars.

Iwo Cademsomeg, Iwo Bloodhoney.

You suppose that you were born for this.

Your ears are opening
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
One wheel short of a wagon

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile

Your vessel is ready, whisperers. Make of it what you will.

http://dffd.bay12games.com/file.php?id=10953

Oh, you have started in a little hamlet by the greatest of lakes, at the centre of things. All ways lead to trouble, one but chooses whose.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2015, 05:43:29 pm by NJW2000 »
One wheel short of a wagon

nomoetoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Victorian Walrus
    • View Profile

It has begun. GO StagnantSoul! The time has come!
The most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. At least that's what the restraining order says.

StagnantSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • "Player has withdrawn from society!"
    • View Profile

I AM READY! Prepare for the most elegant bloodshed you've ever seen.
Quote from: Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum
I threw night creature blood into a night creature's heart and she pulled it out and bled to death.
Quote from: Eric Blank
Places to jibber madly at each other, got it
Quote from: NJW2000
If any of them are made of fire, throw stuff, run, and think non-flammable thoughts.

cdru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I AM READY! Prepare for the most elegant bloodshed you've ever seen.
You are still trying to find first kill target?
« Last Edit: June 24, 2015, 08:00:46 pm by cdru »

StagnantSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Sorry, had to go do chores. Just got back from helping my mom, getting to my first kill now.
I threw night creature blood into a night creature's heart and she pulled it out and bled to death.
If any of them are made of fire, throw stuff, run, and think non-flammable thoughts.

StagnantSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I trudged and I trudged, covered in stolen armour from an old mead hall I'd found... I spent three days, just trying to find a town... And finally, I'd found a town. I wandered into the mead hall, throwing myself at the floor. I asked a nearby man with a sword to aid me, to follow me in my journeys... He told me I was pretentious for someone of my stature. This was disgusting, that any man would reject my order. I stumbled further along the floor, managing to pull myself up... Who was this man before me? He wore purple clothing, and fine leather cloaks... I inquired about his role. He told me he was the lord of this town... I asked him, He told me no. I told him he is no lord, that I am the new lord of this world. And my first act as lord, is his cleansing. I raised my sword and cleansed this ill lord from the face of my new domain. I went back to the swordsman who rejected me earlier. When I told him he must follow me, I told him nothing but the truth: They understood that I was the new lord. I claimed the site for my own, and continued on with a pair of trusted companions. We are now heading south, looking for the southern kings and queens. I hear the elves have their capital in the southern forests.

StagnantSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

They sent an army after me! This is great. They already acknowledge me as a threat. I just killed forty soldiers, while my two companions became enraged and killed a good amount as well. They started fleeing, so I chased them down and killed the captain.

StagnantSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Wait, is it four days irl, or four game days?

cdru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

They sent an army after me! This is great. They already acknowledge me as a threat. I just killed forty soldiers, while my two companions became enraged and killed a good amount as well. They started fleeing, so I chased them down and killed the captain.
How can i provoke civilization to start sending big squads?

StagnantSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I killed their lord, proclaimed myself as the lord, and started bragging about it up and down the street. They sent a literal army after me, headed by a named military commander and everything. I somehow got a reaction out of them. This is amazing.

StagnantSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

conein

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

He is talking about how you ask that.

StagnantSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

He is talking about how you ask that.
I know. Family secret.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 20