Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 20

Author Topic: Darkness Redeemed: Multiplayer RPG (7/7)  (Read 23081 times)

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
Re: Darkness Redeemed: Multiplayer RPG (7/7)
« Reply #165 on: July 03, 2015, 09:40:32 pm »

((Why is IXX/hachnslay before me on the waitlist?)

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: July 03, 2015, 11:07:19 pm »

((Why is IXX/hachnslay before me on the waitlist?)

The order doesn't matter, since I pick them out at random anyway.
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: July 04, 2015, 01:12:21 am »

0-Yes, the good Baron thanks the... GOODEST Baron. The good Baron wonders if the goodest Baron perhaps posesses any tools to better deal with this uncouth arachnid?-0

If the good Baron's future self does not have anything that can kill or incapacitate the rude spider, the good Baron attempts to run away in a distracting manner so as to allow Jamie to abscond more successfully.
Tactical retreat. This medical emergency can wait to another day. The parasite is keeping its host alive.
I am very proud of my people. They are small and immobile, but are capable of seeing and discussing the world. They shall accompany me. I take the root and place it attop the boar. If he allows me, I also ride the boar.
Don't forget to sleep!
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: July 04, 2015, 06:25:24 am »

Grab the shinies, stuffing them into a bag if one is available and taking them in that, then hustle into the woods and try to find a hollow (such as beneath a tree) to sleep in.  If none are especially suitable, pick one that looks promising and burrow into it until it is better, then collapse with exhaustion and sleep.
Let's Play Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magic Obscura! - The adventures of Jack Hunt, gentleman rogue.

No slaughtering every man, woman and child we see just to teleport to the moon.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #169 on: July 04, 2015, 05:45:16 pm »

Go to sleep.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: July 05, 2015, 01:09:12 am »

Get visited by an eldritch creature in my dream if some characters are still not sleeping. Have a friendly chat with it.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: July 05, 2015, 01:11:42 am »

Get visited by an eldritch creature in my dream if some characters are still not sleeping. Have a friendly chat with it.
If I do have to sleep and. I can dreamwalk. Visit this arbitrarily random person in their dreams. Meow hauntingly at them with my many mouths.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: July 05, 2015, 01:14:03 am »

If I do have to sleep and. I can dreamwalk. Visit this arbitrarily random person in their dreams. Meow hauntingly at them with my many mouths.
"Hi. Why did you come to my dream?"

Using my power as the host of this dream, give the eldritch cat the ability and knowledge required to speak my language while in my dream.

Shadestyle, how do the eldritch gain their power?
« Last Edit: July 05, 2015, 01:16:57 am by ATHATH »

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: July 05, 2015, 01:17:24 am »

"Meow"

((Probably varies between types of eldritch.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: July 05, 2015, 01:20:42 am »

"Meow"

((Probably varies between types of eldritch.
*sigh*
Give it the ability to understand my language.
"Er, hello? You can speak my language now. Do you have any questions about this world?"

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: July 05, 2015, 02:07:36 am »

Copy and consume its language if that is something dream!eldritch can do.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: July 05, 2015, 11:04:41 pm »

"Added a "Homestead" section for keeping track of your stored items and general long term housing.

Turn 6: 2:10 AM

You all feel incredibly tired, 5/7 Sleeping

Spoiler: Ober van Ober (click to show/hide)

Go to sleep.

You sit down in your cockpit, lean back the seat, and drift off to sleep.

15, 1, your dream, while interesting, seemingly has nothing to do with your current situation. it is a flashback of sorts, you remember the start of one of your more mundane missions.

You jolt up from your desk, filling out paperwork of all things.

Tactical retreat. This medical emergency can wait to another day. The parasite is keeping its host alive.

Do eldritch abominations need to sleep? If so, sleep in a tree.

You leave the scene, beaten, but not broken, you make your  way to a tree, and rest in the top, letting your essence seep into the dreaming world.

You find yourself in an odd place, A giant Crocodile skull floats through galaxies, and at the back of it's throat is a throne pasted over with pages from several books, their words pulsing with unknown power. Seated on it is another Thin thing wearing some Yellow skin thing.

"Hi. Why did you come to my dream? Shadestyle, how do the eldritch gain their power?"

"Meow Probably varies between types of eldritch." You respond whispering something under your breath.

"Er, hello? You can speak my language now. Do you have any questions about this world?" the thing says, exhaling.

You cannot copy, but you could consume.

Spoiler: Oink (Iituem) (click to show/hide)

Grab the shinies, stuffing them into a bag if one is available and taking them in that, then hustle into the woods and try to find a hollow (such as beneath a tree) to sleep in.  If none are especially suitable, pick one that looks promising and burrow into it until it is better, then collapse with exhaustion and sleep.

You grab as many bags as you can, since most of them smell of shinies, and stuff them into a sleeping bag, Dragging it away.

12, You eventually find a reasonable pile of boulders to store your ill-gotten loot, and fall asleep atop this newfound hoard.

Spoiler: The Librarian (ATHATH) (click to show/hide)

"Hi. Why did you come to my dream? Shadestyle, how do the eldritch gain their power?" You say

"Meow Probably varies between types of eldritch." it Responds.

"Er, hello? You can speak my language now. Do you have any questions about this world?" you say, sighing.

Spoiler: Noj  (Spiderking50) (click to show/hide)

I am very proud of my people. They are small and immobile, but are capable of seeing and discussing the world. They shall accompany me. I take the root and place it attop the boar. If he allows me, I also ride the boar.

The boar is lying on it's side in the pit. you place the root on top of it, and it snorts, otherwise not moving.

You feel strange, as though you should lie down as well.

0-Yes, the good Baron thanks the... GOODEST Baron. The good Baron wonders if the goodest Baron perhaps posesses any tools to better deal with this uncouth arachnid?-0

If the good Baron's future self does not have anything that can kill or incapacitate the rude spider, the good Baron attempts to run away in a distracting manner so as to allow Jamie to abscond more successfully.

1-As unfortunate as it is, I was dragged here not minutes after performing an escape at the expense of the girl, who was loudly and messily devoured afterward, it seems either a lack of power, or dare we even consider it, a lack of skill has limited our time frame.-1

Spoiler: Argrark (Shadowhammer) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Waitlist (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 05, 2015, 11:28:07 pm by Shadestyle »
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: July 05, 2015, 11:14:29 pm »

Absorb the words.

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
    • Pik-Pik Fortress: A Pikmin Mod
« Reply #178 on: July 06, 2015, 12:05:39 am »

Hmmm, I am feeling quite tired. This feeling is new to me. This being seems to be resting, and I feel as if I should as well. I sit and lean against the boar. I also position my new family in the same way. We cuddle against the boar.
Currently on vacation. I have internet, but will update sporadically due to vacation.

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: July 06, 2015, 12:13:55 am »

0-Very well. But the good Baron will nonetheless try to save the Jamie. The good Baron will attempt to distract the spider from eating the girl or the goodest Baron. The good Baron requests that the goodest Baron abscond in a less provacative fashion so as to not be eaten by the rude dude.-0

The good Baron attempts to put into action the above plan.
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 20