Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20

Author Topic: Darkness Redeemed: Multiplayer RPG (7/7)  (Read 22964 times)

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
Re: Darkness Redeemed: Multiplayer RPG (7/7)
« Reply #270 on: August 06, 2015, 07:45:05 pm »

^Hm.^

Continue waiting.
Can't you talk now that he's touching you?

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: August 06, 2015, 07:54:37 pm »

Agrark asks the pig what they're doing here. Are they trying to start their own business by dropping gold coins in various locations as a PR move?

"Do you not recognise me?  I am a... a spirit, trapped in the form of a pig.  I hide from these people so that my appearance and speech do not distress them.  As for the gold, I am on a mission to help and assist those who accept my favour.  A wish-granter, if you will.  But a secret one.  I cannot publicly announce myself, or I would be roasted and eaten.  Will you allow me passage into your village?"

Whisper to the coin:  "If you would seek your fortune, come to the forest's edge."
Let's Play Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magic Obscura! - The adventures of Jack Hunt, gentleman rogue.

No slaughtering every man, woman and child we see just to teleport to the moon.

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: August 06, 2015, 08:17:55 pm »

Attempt to channel energy or power through the bracelets to determine their function. The good Baron, intrigued by the floating island, decides to remain here for a little while longer and begins looking for good nest materials, a source of drinkable water and some small tasty looking vermin in the island's immediate vicinity.
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: August 06, 2015, 08:23:43 pm »

^Hm.^

Continue waiting.
Can't you talk now that he's touching you?
((He has a robot magic arm thing that he's holding me with.))
FoU has some twisted role ideas. Screw second-guessing this mechanical garbage spaghetti, I'm basing everything on reads and visible daytime behaviour.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: August 06, 2015, 08:55:58 pm »

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: August 06, 2015, 09:10:21 pm »

((In which case...))

While I'm at it, might as well communicate with him.

^Hail!^
FoU has some twisted role ideas. Screw second-guessing this mechanical garbage spaghetti, I'm basing everything on reads and visible daytime behaviour.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

ShadowHammer

• Bay Watcher
  • God is love.
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: August 07, 2015, 10:17:21 pm »

Argrark is very happy to have a first resident for his city. He points out the town hall to the pig and tells him that he can live there if he would like, or Argrark could build him a fancy wood-and-dirt house if he'd prefer.

Then, Argrark has an astounding idea: what if he used two shovels as the regeants for his shovel making machine? He must go attempt this at once!
Excusing himself from the pig, he runs off and makes two wood and stone shovels, then tries to make a shovel out of these two shovels.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: August 09, 2015, 09:51:05 pm »

Turn 16: 4:20 PM

Spoiler: Catalyst De Aer (click to show/hide)

((In which case...))

While I'm at it, might as well communicate with him.

^Hail!^

11, 13, "T- gälches se nell etsuz rechis mu nezreh meniem fua kcurd, A Cogniohazardous relic!"

"I j-jj-just have to get this to the magma v-vent! wealth kills who would not part with it."

The little imp is running as fast as his stubby legs can take him, Clenching you tightly.

Check how long until the Event. Examine the rock. Why is it funny?

It happens at 7:23 exactally

It is funny because it is sticking straight up.

Spoiler: Oink (Iituem) (click to show/hide)

Agrark asks the pig what they're doing here. Are they trying to start their own business by dropping gold coins in various locations as a PR move?

Whisper to the coin:  "If you would seek your fortune, come to the forest's edge."

You speak to the coin, But you aren't sure if it went through.

Spoiler: The Librarian (ATHATH) (click to show/hide)

Drop the blue books, pick up my torch, pick up some of the books that aren't blue, then run out

7, The door opens once again, the books that were on the floor previously are back kin their place.

1, 20, Once you walk in enough to see your first not blue book, the Doors slam shut, Looking behind you, There is nothing but another shelf of books.

Your thin sandals begin to feel funny. the floor seems slick, looking down, the thick bricks have some purple runes on them, spreading out as far as your torchlight.

18, These are acidic runes.

Spoiler: Noj  (Spiderking50) (click to show/hide)

You start to grow more shrooms on the Log's energy. you feel like you could do something interesting with these shrooms. Something novel. -3 EG

Attempt to channel energy or power through the bracelets to determine their function. The good Baron, intrigued by the floating island, decides to remain here for a little while longer and begins looking for good nest materials, a source of drinkable water and some small tasty looking vermin in the island's immediate vicinity.

18, 17, Channeling energy seems to garner a response, the bracelets glow with restrained energy.

20, There is a well nearby, perfect for drinking.

10, Vermin are around.

You craft a small nest in the grass,

Spoiler: Argrark (Shadowhammer) (click to show/hide)

Argrark is very happy to have a first resident for his city. He points out the town hall to the pig and tells him that he can live there if he would like, or Argrark could build him a fancy wood-and-dirt house if he'd prefer.

Then, Argrark has an astounding idea: what if he used two shovels as the regeants for his shovel making machine? He must go attempt this at once!
Excusing himself from the pig, he runs off and makes two wood and stone shovels, then tries to make a shovel out of these two shovels.

9, Your machine Creaks and Groans, eventually outputting something strange indeed, it looks to be a Shovel with another shovel seamlessly attached o the head of the first one.

Spoiler: Waitlist (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: August 10, 2015, 06:11:11 am by Shadestyle »
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: August 09, 2015, 09:53:34 pm »

Is there anything required to repair for 7:23pm?

Examine the rock further, anything make it stand up?

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
    • Pik-Pik Fortress: A Pikmin Mod
« Reply #279 on: August 09, 2015, 10:01:46 pm »

Noj

I craft a village. First, a few who are bulky and large. Then a few who are small and quick. Then some who are shriveled and smart. Then a poetic one. Then a troublemaker. Once this is done, me and my villagers begin to build houses on and nearby the dead tree.
Currently on vacation. I have internet, but will update sporadically due to vacation.

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: August 09, 2015, 10:18:43 pm »

[[Ah, sorry for inactivity, was gone for most of the last two days. Am back now.]]

The good Baron gathers any feathers they see lying around and brings them to the nest. Also, try to determine if the bracelets have a passive or active effect attached to them.
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

ShadowHammer

• Bay Watcher
  • God is love.
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: August 09, 2015, 11:16:47 pm »

Argrark is somewhat worried about the creaking and groaning of the machine, but mostly excited about this awesome new shovel. He tries digging with this shovel and then with a regular shovel to determine if the double shovel is more effective.

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: August 10, 2015, 02:20:21 am »

[Sadly, I doubt I can keep up with this.  Oink must disappear into obscurity.]
Let's Play Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magic Obscura! - The adventures of Jack Hunt, gentleman rogue.

No slaughtering every man, woman and child we see just to teleport to the moon.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: August 10, 2015, 08:21:31 pm »

Noj

I craft a village. First, a few who are bulky and large. Then a few who are small and quick. Then some who are shriveled and smart. Then a poetic one. Then a troublemaker. Once this is done, me and my villagers begin to build houses on and nearby the dead tree.

None of them will be capable of locomotion, outside of their log of course.
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: August 10, 2015, 08:33:25 pm »

Climb on top of a bookshelf and begin reading a book.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20