Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Ork Quest  (Read 1956 times)

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
Re: Ork Quest
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2015, 12:39:44 am »

pick up some mushrooms to use as weapons, since we don't have any yet, just in case the food isn't as tasty as it smells.

uubucks1

• Bay Watcher
  • Grandfather Nurgle sends his loving Gifts
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2015, 12:48:44 am »

pick up some mushrooms to use as weapons, since we don't have any yet, just in case the food isn't as tasty as it smells.

You scour the nearby trees for some mushrooms you could use as a weapon. Instinctively you pick up 3 round, puffy mushrooms covered in spores. Somehow you know that upon destruction these mushrooms will explode scattering poisonous spores and toxins around the place. Most it'll do to an Ork is make him cough and sneeze, but can be relatively effective against other species. (Puffball 3x Gained) Your hands are now full.

Ooh, teef!... nah, dem's too runty. Gotta get some real orky teef.

Bah... and 'ahm zoggin' hungry.
*starts walking in the direction of the delicious smell to the east* "Oi, grot! Wot's all dat noise over 'dere? Iz dere a WAAAGH!! goin' on?"

"W-w-w waagh?" the runt cant even say it right "I d-d-dunno. probably d-d-dem speed boys racin'. Can you let me down now?"

Size: Runt

Hunger: I could use a squig

Inventory: Whakka! (Right Hand)
Puffball 3x (Left hand)
"Buboes, phlegm, blood and guts! Boils, bogeys, rot and pus! Blisters, fevers, weeping sores! From your wounds the fester pours."

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2015, 01:05:41 am »

To food!

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 15, 2015, 01:14:42 am »

Go E
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

uubucks1

• Bay Watcher
  • Grandfather Nurgle sends his loving Gifts
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2015, 01:21:06 am »

To food!

You decide to lumber off in the direction of food. As you get nearer, the noises of other Orks chanting, fighting, and shouting appear and grow louder. after several hours of lumbering through the woods, you come upon a large clearing in the middle of which is an Ork settlement protected by a simple palisade. From the treeline, you can spot a group of Orks running around the perimeter of the settlement with large metal bits strapped to their back. You can make out the lyrics of the song they are singing.

"I dunno wot you been told,
Stormboy mobs is mighty bold,
We're da hardest of da lot,
We make you lot look like Grots."

The runt on your Whakka! informs you that this settlement is owned by big boss FaceKnasha, who is the boss of all the Orks in the area. He also politely requests to be let down.

Size: Runt

Hunger: I could use a squig

Inventory: Whakka! (Right Hand)
Puffball 3x (Left hand)
"Buboes, phlegm, blood and guts! Boils, bogeys, rot and pus! Blisters, fevers, weeping sores! From your wounds the fester pours."

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2015, 11:44:12 am »

Dammit, that's not food. W e must have missed the food. We could smell it hours ago. Head west. Once out of sight of the settlement, give our Wakka a potty break.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 15, 2015, 03:06:30 pm »

Locate metal and enhance whakka.
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!
Pages: 1 [2]