Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Ork Quest  (Read 1959 times)

uubucks1

• Bay Watcher
  • Grandfather Nurgle sends his loving Gifts
    • View Profile
Ork Quest
« on: June 14, 2015, 09:54:50 pm »

Oi! i don't see nuffin, it's too bloody dark down ere'.

Find a way out
"Buboes, phlegm, blood and guts! Boils, bogeys, rot and pus! Blisters, fevers, weeping sores! From your wounds the fester pours."

Xvareon

• Bay Watcher
  • Alias: Setokaiva
    • View Profile
Re: Ork Quest
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2015, 10:04:28 pm »

Take out a cigar 'n loight up! Dat'll crump two prob... prolb... gitz wit' one choppa!

uubucks1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2015, 10:11:32 pm »

You reach around for a cigar, and manage to grasp something vaguely resembling one.

That is, if you knew what a cigar was.

Anyhow, you stick the object in your mouth and attempt to light it by snapping your fingers. This produces a neat sound, but does not light the object. The object tastes earthy, and has a chewy texture. Yum.

"Come ta think of it boss, i fink i see a bit o' light up der', maybe i can use dat' ta' light my cigar? "
« Last Edit: June 14, 2015, 10:15:03 pm by uubucks1 »
"Buboes, phlegm, blood and guts! Boils, bogeys, rot and pus! Blisters, fevers, weeping sores! From your wounds the fester pours."

Xvareon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2015, 10:33:08 pm »

Hunh? Wot loight? *looks up*

uubucks1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2015, 10:39:25 pm »

"Dat wun!"

Examining the light closer, you begin to make out various bits of blue and white, and some green bits wandering in and out of your vision. You realize now the light is in fact a hole in the dirt surrounding you.

Xvareon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2015, 10:47:11 pm »

Oi, dat's swell! Mmm... Ooh, I knows! Git on me shouldahs, boy, 'n take a look up dere, lemme know if dere's any shiny bitz!

uubucks1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2015, 10:56:25 pm »

"Sure fing boss!"

"...old' on... you's just a voice in me ead' you aint got no shoulda's!" You shout accusingly to yourself

Nevertheless, you manage to tear yourself free of the roots connecting you to the ground, and find enough purchase on the walls to poke your head out for shiny bits. You appear to be in a forest. A thick coat of green fungus covers every tree, plant, and object in the area. a light breeze blows over your head.

A runty snotling tends the fungus in front you with a stick. His back is turned and he doesn't seem to have noticed you.

There's this big round shiny bit in the sky. looking at it too long causes your head to hurt.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2015, 10:58:43 pm by uubucks1 »

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2015, 11:03:44 pm »

Is this single player?

Xvareon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2015, 11:04:50 pm »

Feh heh heh... Gonna crawl out dis zoggin' hole, then sneak on dat liddle grot all kunnin' and sneaky-loike and GRAB... oi, did I say dat out loud?

uubucks1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2015, 11:05:11 pm »

Is this single player?
Not particularly. it's a suggestion game, feel free to contribute however you like to our little ork's adventure. I'm just bored right now so i'm responding rather quickly

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2015, 11:24:09 pm »

What do we generally think of runty snotlings? can we boss them, do we eat them? Did this one put us in the hole?

uubucks1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2015, 11:32:47 pm »

Feh heh heh... Gonna crawl out dis zoggin' hole, then sneak on dat liddle grot all kunnin' and sneaky-loike and GRAB... oi, did I say dat out loud?

"Yeah wats dis runty grot fink he is, 'avin a bigga stick den me? i'll show 'im"

You attempt to scramble out of the hole, but find yourself unable to dig out with your head like this. Retreating back inside, you give the hole a few good thumps, and start tearing out roots until the hole is big enough to hop out of.

You haul yourself out of the hole, huffing and gasping from the exertion. Come to think of it, you're kind of runty yourself, and you could go for a squig right about now. (Stat gained: Size)(Stat gained!: Hunger}

Looking over at the snotling, he appears to have noticed you, and is currently cowering behind a tree root, the stick discarded in his terror.

You lumber over and collect the stick (Stick gained!)

What do we generally think of runty snotlings? can we boss them, do we eat them? Did this one put us in the hole?

Consulting your knowledge on snotlings, you remember that snotlings are the smallest and weakest greenskins. They take care of producing food for the Waaagh! and are kept as pets or convenient snacks by other Orks.

You try not to question how you know this, having never seen a snotling before this in your life. Questioning things like that typically doesn't end well for an Ork.

He doesnt look big enough to put you in a hole. You eye him suspiciously

Size: Runt

Hunger: I could use a squig

Inventory: Small stick
« Last Edit: June 14, 2015, 11:34:40 pm by uubucks1 »

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2015, 11:37:54 pm »

Combine Snotling with Stick to create Whakka.
Whack Tree.
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

uubucks1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2015, 12:11:46 am »

Combine Snotling with Stick to create Whakka.
Whack Tree.

"Great idea boss! that'll show da runt, stickin' us in dat hole!"

You walk up to the snot, who does his level best to imitate a mushroom. Grabbing him, you lift him up to head-height.

"p-p-p-please, don't hurt me" You look at the snot, then at the stick you picked up, and give him a toothy grin.

After a little work with the surrounding vines, you manage to secure the screaming and squirming snot to your stick to create you're very own Whakka! (Item gained: Whakka!)

Experimentally, you thump the Whakka! on the nearest tree, knocking out some of the snotlings teeth, and possibly shattering a bone.

You hear chanting and roaring engines to the north.

Something smells pretty tasty to the east.

Size: Runt

Hunger: I could use a squig

Inventory: Whakka!

Xvareon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2015, 12:34:16 am »

Ooh, teef!... nah, dem's too runty. Gotta get some real orky teef.

Bah... and 'ahm zoggin' hungry.
*starts walking in the direction of the delicious smell to the east* "Oi, grot! Wot's all dat noise over 'dere? Iz dere a WAAAGH!! goin' on?"
Pages: [1] 2