Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Regime (SG)  (Read 2599 times)

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
Re: Regime (SG)
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2015, 10:36:50 pm »

Hm? It is serious. A lot of Spanish names are long. Jose Rizal's full name was Jose Protacio Rizal Mercado y Alonso Realonda. Picasso's name was Pablo Diego Jose Francisco de Paula Juan Nepomuceno Maria de los Remedios Cipriano de la Santisima Trinidad Ruiz y Picasso.

PPE: Wait. We're a dwarf?
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2015, 10:49:26 pm »

B
B
C

Name: President Urist?
Appearance: A jolly, bearded fellow, short of stature.
Biography: Sweeping into power following a populist revolution against the former military junta. ___ set about pulling his country into the 21st century. Diverting the countries great oil wealth from what used to go to the (largely corrupt) military and their salaries and placing it into education and healthcare. While popular with his people, many former junta members saw opportunities to retake what was once theirs when they realized the new military's lack of manpower, and experience. They contacted sympathetic parties and countries nearby and aboard and a coalition was formed to return the country to the status quo.

Sounds like it. Well, technically human but with a short syndrome.

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 17, 2015, 07:14:58 am »

B
B
C

Name: President Urist?
Appearance: A jolly, bearded fellow, short of stature.
Biography: Sweeping into power following a populist revolution against the former military junta. ___ set about pulling his country into the 21st century. Diverting the countries great oil wealth from what used to go to the (largely corrupt) military and their salaries and placing it into education and healthcare. While popular with his people, many former junta members saw opportunities to retake what was once theirs when they realized the new military's lack of manpower, and experience. They contacted sympathetic parties and countries nearby and aboard and a coalition was formed to return the country to the status quo.

Sounds like it. Well, technically human but with a short syndrome.

I'm +1 this, shows us a benevolent and will probbly mean we have lots of Guys on our side
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 17, 2015, 02:30:04 pm »

Regime

Your brave soldiers fought long and hard at the border, inflicting heavy casualties on the invaders, but took just as many in return before retreating into the desert. Of the roughly 150,000 man army, 50,000 were killed in the fighting, and another 50,000 were scattered over the country, many simply heading home after their units were destroyed.

-100,000 Coalition Troops.
-100,000 Regime Troops.

During your reign, you took great care of your people, making sure everybody was happy and healthy. Unemployment was down, crime was down, and the entire country was healthier. Unfortunately, the lack of defense spending caused the military to slip a little, and your "diehard" loyalists felt unappreciated. Still, the common man loved you, and that's all that matters.

20% of Pop. Loyalist
1% of Pop. Rad. Loyal.

As you prepared to leave your capital city, acknowledging that the war had been lost, you jumped on the national announcement system, telling all "true" loyalists to the regime to gather weapons and explosives, and plan attacks on Coalition targets. Although you've always been very persuasive, you don't think anyone listened to you except your most radical loyalists. Shame you didn't pay more attention to them...

1% of Pop. Terrorist

Now what?

« Last Edit: June 17, 2015, 02:43:25 pm by Playergamer »
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Knave

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 17, 2015, 04:10:06 pm »

Hmmm, I thought option B would lead to minimum military casualties as they pull back from the border? (assuming we're going with the BBC President Urist)
Not that it really matter I suppose.

Attempt to link up with any remnant loyalist forces.

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 17, 2015, 05:19:24 pm »

Okay then.

Lets take of what stock we have left here...

Do we have an army?
Do we have a map of the country or some way to view the country?
Do we have a way to know whats going on in the country and internationally? Like an internet connection?
Pages: 1 [2]