Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 12

Author Topic: Frontier (ISG)  (Read 15675 times)

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
Re: Frontier (ISG)
« Reply #60 on: June 14, 2015, 10:05:45 pm »

Oi, Leader. Give the one that wants fruit more fruit. Actually. Offer berries and mushrooms. I wanna see if they'll eat mushrooms.

Miner. Dig out a small caver, large enough for everyone and two more people to sleep comfortably in, as well as enough room to store food and wood in. Don't want that to stay out when it rains. Also the colder temperature of cave will preserve it longer.

Digger. Keep digging.

Scouter. Keep refining rock.

Both ye woodsmen. Keep refining wood. Deposit your wood at the cave mouth when you're done with that.

ShadowHammer

• Bay Watcher
  • God is love.
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 14, 2015, 10:14:15 pm »

Oi, Leader. Give the one that wants fruit more fruit. Actually. Offer berries and mushrooms. I wanna see if they'll eat mushrooms.

Miner. Dig out a small caver, large enough for everyone and two more people to sleep comfortably in, as well as enough room to store food and wood in. Don't want that to stay out when it rains. Also the colder temperature of cave will preserve it longer.

Digger. Keep digging.

Both ye woodsmen. Keep refining wood. Deposit your wood at the cave mouth when you're done with that.

+1. Bluespud and amberspine are good names. How about purplelumps for the frogs?

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 14, 2015, 11:14:22 pm »

Digger. Keep digging.

+1. Bluespud and amberspine are good names. How about purplelumps for the frogs?
+1
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

conein

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 15, 2015, 04:50:35 am »

Digger. Keep digging.

+1
+1 what could we name the white flowers,  cotton-...bloomey thing?

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 15, 2015, 05:00:34 am »

Wait, what about Whitewisps? Would that wonderfully warm your whims well?
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

Asgarus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 15, 2015, 05:05:46 am »

Wait, what about Whitewisps? Would that wonderfully warm your whims well?
+1

Feral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 15, 2015, 10:12:41 am »

I'm diggin' the names. Amberspines, Purplelumps, Bluespuds, and whitewisps it is.
My forum games:

6 and the Sun (ISG/Multiplayer) An experimental god game.

Frontier (ISG) A survival/village building game.

Generally me

• Bay Watcher
  • I look like this IRL
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 15, 2015, 10:24:19 am »

I'm gonna name the other settlers

Person digging hole: Jane
Person cutting tree: Joe
Person mining: Jimothy
Person staring add hollow log: Jillian

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 15, 2015, 10:47:24 am »

And what about Gregory?
One wheel short of a wagon

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 15, 2015, 11:48:49 am »

Surely you mean Jeggory?
Let's Play Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magic Obscura! - The adventures of Jack Hunt, gentleman rogue.

No slaughtering every man, woman and child we see just to teleport to the moon.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: June 15, 2015, 11:58:04 am »

I was talking about the tree, actually.

*Icy stare*
One wheel short of a wagon

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: June 15, 2015, 03:08:30 pm »

We should name someone feral. Or, we name after the most posting people in this roleplay.

Also, we should attempt to tame the orange beasts.
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: June 15, 2015, 03:10:14 pm »

We should name someone feral. Or, we name after the most posting people in this roleplay.

Also, we should attempt to tame the orange beasts.
-1 for the naming.

+1 for the taming. I've been attempting to tame them for several rounds.

Feral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: June 15, 2015, 03:34:09 pm »

Digger. Keep digging.

Turn: 6

The woodcutters have produced the first usable planks.

Gideon offers the other amberspine a mushroom and berries. It gladly takes them and runs off like the other did. Hmm, that didn't go as planned. Maybe they'll be back...

The miner has dug out a glowing blue sphere. It started to glow stronger and stronger as he held it. He started to feel it too. He dropped it out of fear. What would of happened if he kept holding it? 

Equipment/Resources:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 15, 2015, 03:43:03 pm by Feral »
My forum games:

6 and the Sun (ISG/Multiplayer) An experimental god game.

Frontier (ISG) A survival/village building game.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: June 15, 2015, 03:37:01 pm »

Can we know our other settler's skills?
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 12