Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33

Author Topic: Question: Conquistador  (Read 54745 times)

HavingPhun

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Question: Conquistador
« Reply #450 on: October 12, 2015, 09:33:11 am »

"Made your lie a truth? What exactly is that supposed to mean?" Joe raises Wilson up to his face and whispers, his eyes wide "Keep an eye on this guy... be ready to set him aflame great sage..."

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: October 12, 2015, 01:39:24 pm »

The city in dark

go look for more fuel

[Search: 5] There's some wooden furniture in the apartment buildings, doors are mostly wood as well. About 100 litres of gasoline for some mining equipment. That's basically all fuel worty material in this cave.

Check the laptop.

It's a older Dell laptop. Operating system is Windows XP translated on hindi. Not password protected.

Anything special you wanted to know about it?

Futuristic city

"Made your lie a truth? What exactly is that supposed to mean?" Joe raises Wilson up to his face and whispers, his eyes wide "Keep an eye on this guy... be ready to set him aflame great sage..."

"You know when the thing asked The Question? And everybody and their cousins answered "what"? I blurted out that "blood magic is real" and it said "true". Next moment I was here and could do magic with my blood." he says with weak smile. "I bet someone answered "terminators are real" because that's what is happening in other end of the cave, or so I hear. I bet this whole cave thing is too because of what someone stupid answered."

I'm a sage, not a wizard you moron.

Scream for help.  Continue trying to escape.  Beg for mercy if necessary.

[2] Can't scream when your windpipe is blocked. Real shame.
[1 vs 2] In your attempts to escape the wire digs deeper into your throat cutting arteries and sprouting your blood everywhere. In the few moments before you lose your conscious you hear her dreamy voice. "Second point!"

It's a shame really, to run into the only serial killer in the town.

HavingPhun
Urist McCoder
wipeout1024
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Urist McCoder

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: October 12, 2015, 02:28:45 pm »

build a forge

Megggas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: October 12, 2015, 03:43:59 pm »

((RIP Sonny. :'( Avenge me Joe!))
Due to Real Life reasons, I have to disappear for awhile.  Take me out of all games that I'm participating in.  Sorry.

HavingPhun

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: October 14, 2015, 02:41:10 pm »

((Joe shall go wild once he learns of his missing companion...))

"So you are saying that I can do blood magic as well? Could you teach me how?"

Megggas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: October 16, 2015, 06:12:38 pm »

(Can I rejoin with a new character?  Now that I know what the answer to The Question does, I've got some ideas.)
Due to Real Life reasons, I have to disappear for awhile.  Take me out of all games that I'm participating in.  Sorry.

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
  • I lie, but I tell the truth too.
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: October 16, 2015, 06:20:37 pm »

Open the computer and start looking at files that stand out in some way.
Ain't nobody got time for that.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: October 17, 2015, 11:08:59 am »

(Can I rejoin with a new character?  Now that I know what the answer to The Question does, I've got some ideas.)

Sure, go ahead. I'll try to muster some strength to make turns.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: October 17, 2015, 11:39:58 am »

Could I join?
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: October 17, 2015, 01:58:18 pm »

Absolutely. The more the merrier.
Old sigs.
Games.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: October 17, 2015, 02:06:48 pm »

Spoiler: Sheet (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: October 17, 2015, 03:22:16 pm by crazyabe »
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Megggas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: October 17, 2015, 03:21:05 pm »

New character time!
Spoiler: Chuckles the Clown (click to show/hide)

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: October 19, 2015, 07:06:59 am »

The city in dark

build a forge

New skill: Crafting: [3] Hobbyist

Building a forge with nothing but a random pile of iron and steel items is not particularly easy job, as you find out. You slap together haphazard framework for your forge, but there's plenty of things that needs to be done first. Like welding it all together. And ensuring it won't melt and go soft on you.

Open the computer and start looking at files that stand out in some way.

[Computer technology: 1] You mess around with file system, trying to locate something interesting when you accidentally delete some important looking file. Of course Windows usually asks confirmation when you do something like this, but you panic and hit wrong button. It doesn't particularly help that the buttons are labeled in hindi, so you have basically no idea what you just did.

And the laptop doesn't work any more. No matter how you tap keyboard and move mouse, it doesn't respond at all.

Large mountains cave

Spoiler: Sheet (click to show/hide)

True, it responded On the next moment you found yourself in a very large cave. Ceiling is very high above, forest of random trees spans in all directions and omnidirectional ambient light banished all shadows. At the very same moment you are also curiously certain about your inability to die and your masteful skill in shadow magic. Mentioned lack of shadows will make it very hard for you to do any magic, but being the dark lord of shadow magic means you won't let such thing stop you!

Next to you stands a clown. He looks as pretty funny guy, already bringing smile on your face.

New character time!
Spoiler: Chuckles the Clown (click to show/hide)

Ha, it responds. It feels great to make such incomprehensible entity laugh, if that can be even called a laugh. On very same moment as it responds, you find yourself in a cave. Tall, foresty, imposing, utter lack of shadows. Pretty nice for a cave.

Next to you stands scarred black haired man. While he has a kind of mad look in his eyes, he's smiling at your appearance. And he emits kind of... aura of authority. Despite lack of shadows anywhere else, you definitely see shadows flickering on his face.

Futuristic city

((Joe shall go wild once he learns of his missing companion...))

"So you are saying that I can do blood magic as well? Could you teach me how?"

"I don't know if you have talent for it. If you have, I think I might be able to teach you basics." He pulls out sharp looking knife from his sleeve and smiles meekly. "Want to find out?"

crazyabe
HavingPhun
Megggas
Urist McCoder
wipeout1024
Old sigs.
Games.

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
  • I lie, but I tell the truth too.
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: October 19, 2015, 07:09:48 am »

Try to recover the file.
Ain't nobody got time for that.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #464 on: October 19, 2015, 07:19:49 am »

Try to recover the file.

Too late. The laptop doesn't work anymore.
Old sigs.
Games.
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33