Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 33

Author Topic: Question: Conquistador  (Read 55006 times)

Nunzillor

Re: [Experimental] Question: Officially insane
« Reply #270 on: August 23, 2015, 10:39:57 am »

Eddie should have been freaking out, but he felt remarkably calm.  He knew what he had to do.

Use previously latent psychokinetic powers to deflect any incoming bullets.  Keep running towards the city.

HavingPhun

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: August 23, 2015, 11:24:12 am »

"Well... I am not quite sure what you wanted me to look for my king... It looks as if someone did some mad crayon drawings, and engraved them into the stone..."

Look some more I suppose. Try to relate the text to any of my own knowledge or insanity

Megggas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: August 23, 2015, 11:35:46 am »

Sonny timidly peaks out from behind his chair.
"Um...no?  What good news?  Are you a bad guy or a good guy?"

"Baddest motherfucker there is, my son. And the good news is, He has risen!"

Brother Marcel laughs for a good, long moment, his evangelical knock-knock joke having found its target.

"Anywho, are you from the town back there? You don't look like one o' them subcontinental types."

"A town?  Are my parents there?  Where is it?  Can you take me to it?"

Follow the man back to the town if offered.  Be ready to run away if he does anything bad.
Due to Real Life reasons, I have to disappear for awhile.  Take me out of all games that I'm participating in.  Sorry.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: August 23, 2015, 09:21:26 pm »

Follow the man back to the town if offered.  Be ready to run away if he does anything bad.

"It's back a ways, and then some. Dunno about yer parents, but it's got some confused people in it, though. You ever meet a real Indian, son? Anyway, you'd best be going down that way - these tunnels ain't a place to be alone in."

Lead the child back to the city in the dark with all the Indians in it.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: August 25, 2015, 09:41:51 am »

Fused airplane

Continue to suck out the venom.

[First aid: 3] The blood doesn't seem to want to come out anymore. Your whole leg down from tourniquet is tingling now.

The city in dark

Why do they always run?
pull out my pistol and shoot the guy in the back

[Small guns: 2] You miss. He keeps running and is reduced to silhouette against city lights.

Eddie should have been freaking out, but he felt remarkably calm.  He knew what he had to do.

Use previously latent psychokinetic powers to deflect any incoming bullets.  Keep running towards the city.

Friend, that's not how you get powers in this game.

You hear a single gunshot behind you. You don't feel any new wounds so you keep running like your life depends on it. Because it really does. You are now in unlit portion of the road to the city. The darkness provides you some protection from being a big moving target.

Sonny timidly peaks out from behind his chair.
"Um...no?  What good news?  Are you a bad guy or a good guy?"

"Baddest motherfucker there is, my son. And the good news is, He has risen!"

Brother Marcel laughs for a good, long moment, his evangelical knock-knock joke having found its target.

"Anywho, are you from the town back there? You don't look like one o' them subcontinental types."

"It's back a ways, and then some. Dunno about yer parents, but it's got some confused people in it, though. You ever meet a real Indian, son? Anyway, you'd best be going down that way - these tunnels ain't a place to be alone in."

Lead the child back to the city in the dark with all the Indians in it.

You both make it out of the tunnel and down the hill to flatter part of the cave. Amongst all noises of the city you can hear a faint gun shot from direction of the lit farmland. It's not anywhere close on your path to the city so you don't have to worry about ending in middle of gunfight.

Engraved cave

"Well... I am not quite sure what you wanted me to look for my king... It looks as if someone did some mad crayon drawings, and engraved them into the stone..."

Look some more I suppose. Try to relate the text to any of my own knowledge or insanity

"Obviously it is not going to be that easy, lord Smith. And certainly not that." King Fitz says as a giant panda appears from darkness.

Flying Dice
Harry Baldman
HavingPhun
Megggas
Nunzillor
Urist McCoder
wipeout1024
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: August 25, 2015, 10:10:30 am »

"Sounds like we got some gangsters in there, little man. Maybe the town ain't quite as safe as I thought. I'll be going the other direction - you coming with?"

Lead the kid back to the tunnel if he wants to be led, since lawless frontier towns ain't places to be alone in. Maybe explore a little further down where I found him.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2015, 11:01:20 am by Harry Baldman »

Megggas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: August 25, 2015, 10:33:55 am »

"...."

Continue with the man.  Try to be brave.
Due to Real Life reasons, I have to disappear for awhile.  Take me out of all games that I'm participating in.  Sorry.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: August 25, 2015, 10:57:31 am »

"Sounds like we got some gangsters in there, little man. Maybe the town ain't quite as safe as I thought. I'll be going the other direction - you coming with?"

Lead the kid back to the tunnel if he wants to be led, since lawless frontier towns ain't places to be alone in. Maybe explore a little further

Which tunnel? The one you just came from? Or a new one?
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: August 25, 2015, 11:02:08 am »

Which tunnel? The one you just came from? Or a new one?

The one I just came from.

HavingPhun

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: August 25, 2015, 03:08:06 pm »

Joe excitedly glances at the panda "Hello good sir! Could you perhaps be the guardian, or creator of this relic? Hmm.. are you perhaps an old servant of our good king?"

Try and speak to it. If it seems like it doesn't speak, try to tame it.

Urist McCoder

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: August 25, 2015, 03:11:32 pm »

(You said earlier that we get two re rolls is that for the stat or the action?)

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: August 25, 2015, 03:26:42 pm »

(You said earlier that we get two re rolls is that for the stat or the action?)
Rerolls are for skills only.
Old sigs.
Games.

Urist McCoder

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: August 25, 2015, 05:34:47 pm »

re-roll knife user and small guns. Then run as far away from the fat dude as I can
« Last Edit: August 25, 2015, 08:38:11 pm by Urist McCoder »

Nunzillor

« Reply #283 on: August 25, 2015, 08:33:44 pm »

Keep running to the city.  Then, try and get a weapon, preferably a ranged one, from someone.  Tell them I'll use it to track down whoever did this to them.

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
  • I lie, but I tell the truth too.
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: August 26, 2015, 06:21:54 am »

Continue to suck, but suck it out faster now.
Ain't nobody got time for that.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 33